PDA

View Full Version : US Military in Italy

AK47RULES
03-16-2013, 12:29 AM
Hello,
My wife and I are looking for players to join on European time. During the weekends we play from 2am EST - 5pm EST. I am US military stationed in Italy. We are just looking for people to join up to explore the game with and just have fun!

smokiebr
03-16-2013, 12:42 AM
Hello,
My wife and I are looking for players to join on European time. During the weekends we play from 2am EST - 5pm EST. I am US military stationed in Italy. We are just looking for people to join up to explore the game with and just have fun!

i work till about 1 or 2 am est so i most probably will be on around those times also and i dont go into work till like 5est so thats around the same time frames i will be playing sept on my off days you could add me on on psn and check out my clan if you would like my psn name is smokiebr and the website is http://deadhexindefiance.webs.com/ if you want to check it out and be apart a casual group of gamers also hit me up on pms on here or something if you have any questions

ps it would be me and my wife playing also =]

AK47RULES
03-18-2013, 05:55 AM
Sounds good to me. I will send you an invite soon. AK47RULES is my name and Crazylilbunny is my wifes.