PDA

View Full Version : Curious about your obsession with Orange

bleh
04-17-2013, 04:35 AM
With legendaries being desirable in any game, I can understand the sheer number of "Have X Orange, want to sell/trade" as I'd probably do the same thing.

But my question to you is that most people arn't at introducting Synergies or things that can help "max" out the weapon and probably everybody does not have a maxed out weapon level, so why the interest? You would get to use it for a bunch of ego levels and then you need to probably break it down.

When you have a maxed out weapon, it is maxed out for everyone and does not reset to experience level 0 upon trading. And I'd imagine most people would use a legendary even a bit before selling/trading it and if it's maxed, now you can't advance your weapon level for that weapon type :(

Of course, I also own zero orange weapons and my opinion would probably change if I did....

Ezzack Hunt
04-17-2013, 05:01 AM
I didn't know this so thanks.

Grit
04-17-2013, 05:06 AM
I have an Orange VBI TACC Auto Shotgun that is legendary..actually two of them lol..but i have yet to even equip the one because i need one more run n gun syndergy attachment for it. The other shotgun is maxed out but it's one heck of a shotgun and I'd like to whipe the current mods off it and then equip it with top end mods. Only reason to keep it around is for some possible PVP or for when i max out shotguns.

I have a purple FRC Saw that i've been holding onto forever as well. I just like the weapon, no real reason to keep it but when all is said and done and LMGs are maxed..i know i'll have one faithful one to run around with.

if i could pay 10K in ark salvage to whipe out a weapon's XP level and just keep using it, i would.