PDA

View Full Version : Collecters/Ultimate edition outfit

TheFool
03-16-2013, 02:51 AM
Anyone else see the outfit in game on yesterdays livestream? It is going to look so bad *** in red :D

Dead_Phoenix
03-16-2013, 02:52 AM
Anyone else see the outfit in game on yesterdays livestream? It is going to look so bad *** in red :D

it seriously looks awesome.

TheFool
03-16-2013, 02:54 AM
it seriously looks awesome.

It definately looked better with the helmet on, than off though. without it, it reminded me of Gears of war mixed with star wars lol

Dead_Phoenix
03-16-2013, 02:55 AM
It definately looked better with the helmet on, than off though. without it, it reminded me of Gears of war mixed with star wars lol

lol yea, good thing the helmet really makes the suit

Foxhop
03-16-2013, 02:56 AM
I am not as much into the power-suits as I am the more post-apocalyptic gear and Outlander outfit! :o But that's more just personal taste, both are amazing. xD

TheFool
03-16-2013, 02:56 AM
lol yea, good thing the helmet really makes the suit

I will probably wear it for awhile, but I got a bunch of microsoft points ready to be turned in bits :P bring on the cash shop

Takehitsu
03-16-2013, 02:59 AM
I am not as much into the power-suits as I am the more post-apocalyptic gear and Outlander outfit! :o But that's more just personal taste, both are amazing. xD
I'm with you on this one.

Dead_Phoenix
03-16-2013, 02:59 AM
I will probably wear it for awhile, but I got a bunch of microsoft points ready to be turned in bits :P bring on the cash shop

yea i would pre-order for it, but i know 90% of pre-orders i get are normally dumped within the few couple of hours.

even if i dont dump them i feel like i miss the progression of seeing your character slowly look more and more awesome as you go

Takehitsu
03-16-2013, 03:06 AM
yea i would pre-order for it, but i know 90% of pre-orders i get are normally dumped within the few couple of hours.

even if i dont dump them i feel like i miss the progression of seeing your character slowly look more and more awesome as you go

I have to agree. Although usually what I'll do is get late game suits and mix them with the special release stuff. Alike to wearing your dogtags that way it becomes a symbol of pride to state youve been there since the get go.

Dead_Phoenix
03-16-2013, 03:08 AM
I have to agree. Although usually what I'll do is get late game suits and mix them with the special release stuff. Alike to wearing your dogtags that way it becomes a symbol of pride to state youve been there since the get go.

true. though a bright red suit, (granted im no fasion designer) might be a little hard to mix with :P

Vuule
03-16-2013, 03:12 AM
That armor was badass. When Greg (spelling?) equipped it, I was like "THE HEADGEAR! THE HEAAADGEEEEAR!" only for him to equip it moments later. Wonder how it will look in red! Luckily it's not a PvP armor.

So far, I've seen 3 badass armors. This one.. One from the wednesday livestream a random alpha player was using, and one from an old E3(?) video. The guy had an assassins hoody with cape.

HappyNoodleBoy
03-16-2013, 03:15 AM
someone do the right thing and post some pics

Takehitsu
03-16-2013, 03:16 AM
true. though a bright red suit, (granted im no fasion designer) might be a little hard to mix with :P
XD Trust me I will find a way.

Dead_Phoenix
03-16-2013, 03:30 AM
XD Trust me I will find a way.

amazing what you can do with a bit of glitter :P