PDA

View Full Version : Arghhhhhhhhh!

CaptainRaj
04-17-2013, 06:15 AM
The whingers, spoiled brats and doomsayers are really winding me up! I've remained calm and collected whilst reading all the BS they're posting. But they're commenting on EVERY thread. AND they are spewing from every angle.

Sorry, I know people keep starting these threads, but I just have to say it.

To you whingers, spoiled brats, doomsayers and trolls, this is what you should do:

Sell your copy of Defiance on ebay to someone who will enjoy it
Close your Trion account
Sell your PC/Console
Go and seek professional help. You have psychological issues that need to be addressed
And finally, do not respond with the obligatory "But if people don't complain, they won't fix it and the game will stay crap." I'm a systems engineer and I can categorically say IT DOES NOT WORK LIKE THAT YOU IGNORAMUS'

Sorry everyone. I don't usually rant, but every time I read what should be an interesting, engaging or funny post, some fool has to come and ruin it.

ARGH!

I feel better now.

Anim
04-17-2013, 06:17 AM
Reported for useless spam.

Pelaquin
04-17-2013, 06:19 AM
I think we have them until the next MW release unfortunately, then they will all scurry off like rats off a burning ship.

evildon
04-17-2013, 06:22 AM
Oh man... I back u up 100% on that one.. Most of these babies know nothing about mmo launches... Especially on consoles.... Im on ps3 tbh i have problems here and there but not game breaking bugs like some ppl make it out to be, this game's launch is a walk in the park compared to DCUO.... That game froze my ps3 every 30 mins for the first six months... Thats ps3 breaking!

mutharex
04-17-2013, 06:22 AM
I think we have them until the next MW release unfortunately, then they will all scurry off like rats off a burning ship.

The problem is, this is a B2P game. We gonna have to enjoy their company longer than usual...
Just hope a new MMO comes out soon so they can all go derp and rage there

Tyrannos
04-17-2013, 06:26 AM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

While we understand that it is frustrating to read negative posts and threads, creating threads to "reply" to or otherwise discuss these threads is not constructive and typically results in more disruption.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.
Thank you!