PDA

View Full Version : Should I (Can I) link my xbox360 to my Defiance account yet?

Jellobiafra
03-16-2013, 08:01 AM
I have my preorder code, prepaid via Game Stop. To be included in the upcoming Beta, do I need to link my cosole to this account somehow?

Bdtry
03-16-2013, 08:04 AM
Go here and input your beta code http://www.defiance.com/start This will let them know you have pre ordered the game and you will get a guaranteed beta invite.

It will not link your Xbox and Trion accounts. When the Beta is ready you will get an email to your trion account email and it will contain an XBL code to redeem to download the Beta.

When the game released there will be special codes to link your trion and xbox accounts.

Jellobiafra
03-16-2013, 08:07 AM
Great, thanks for the quick reply!

suicd3grunt
03-16-2013, 08:09 AM
I have my preorder code, prepaid via Game Stop. To be included in the upcoming Beta, do I need to link my cosole to this account somehow?

If you havent already, do as Bdtry has said and activate the preorder code. But you will not get to link the account to your xbox until you have your copy of the game.

Aaricane
03-16-2013, 09:24 AM
So what if you already applied the code to the beta for PC but now want it linked to the Xbox360?
Does it give you a new code with the upcoming beta or do i have to try and find my old previous code?

Bdtry
03-16-2013, 09:34 AM
So what if you already applied the code to the beta for PC but now want it linked to the Xbox360?
Does it give you a new code with the upcoming beta or do i have to try and find my old previous code?

If you pre ordered the Xbox version and want to play on the xbox beta you will probably have to find your xbox beta code since that is the only way to be guaranteed.

Aaricane
03-16-2013, 09:41 AM
If you pre ordered the Xbox version and want to play on the xbox beta you will probably have to find your xbox beta code since that is the only way to be guaranteed.Actually now that i think about it, i only got my code from signing up for it, applying for the xbox code. It let my download the beta onto my laptop anyways so maybe when it comes out for the Xbox it will give me a code for that, i dunno.