PDA

View Full Version : Storage for rare weapons

sallallin
04-17-2013, 08:22 AM
Hello everyone,
i know that some of us have issues with the storage for weapon.

if you max out an orange weapon why would you sell it? why not an option where you can store this rare weapons in your vehicles or something like that!

Trion please give us at least storage for purple or orange weapons.

please leave your comments and ideas

psn: sallallin

Khufu
04-17-2013, 08:33 AM
You can always just keep it in your inventory, right?

sallallin
04-17-2013, 08:35 AM
You can always just keep it in your inventory, right?

Not really because you need to max out other weapons too lol. i got like 15 purples and 1 orange and must of them are max out i need more space lol.

Khufu
04-17-2013, 08:39 AM
I'm 419 EGO and have 109 inventory slots, some purchased with bits. How many do you have?

derby0187
04-17-2013, 08:39 AM
trion does..its called the extra plus inventory slots you can buy at the defiance store. I bought 3 of the 15+ and plan on buying more. I have realy gotten my moneys worth on this game and I realy like it and have no problems spending more money on a game that I enjoy.you cant have your cake and eat it too. either you will have to choose to keep what you want and dispose of the rest or just suck it up and buy more inventory slots

sallallin
04-17-2013, 08:40 AM
I'm 419 EGO and have 109 inventory slots, some purchased with bits. How many do you have?
about the same i would say

sallallin
04-17-2013, 08:43 AM
trion does..its called the extra plus inventory slots you can buy at the defiance store. I bought 3 of the 15+ and plan on buying more. I have realy gotten my moneys worth on this game and I realy like it and have no problems spending more money on a game that I enjoy.you cant have your cake and eat it too. either you will have to choose to keep what you want and dispose of the rest or just suck it up and buy more inventory slots

good luck going tru your whole list of weapons and choose one.the storage basically for your favourite RARES To keep and maybe trade Or if they come with an option in the future to Auctions your weapons and you can sell them for a good price or whatever.

derby0187
04-17-2013, 08:44 AM
just because it purple doesn't make it that special. unless its a weapon that fits you and you "realy" plan on using it again . then I would get rid of it. I like fully automatic assault rifles. even if I get a purple single or short burst AR. I wont even waist my time with it. I sell it or break it down to resourses

sallallin
04-17-2013, 08:48 AM
just because it purple doesn't make it that special. unless its a weapon that fits you and you "realy" plan on using it again . then I would get rid of it. I like fully automatic assault rifles. even if I get a purple single or short burst AR. I wont even waist my time with it. I sell it or break it down to resourses

most of my weapons are really good and i wanna keep them, iam not being cheap i can afford the storage fee whatever , but should be an option to save your good ones. like a storage for like 10 or 15 weapons thats all.

Thunderjolt
04-17-2013, 09:20 AM
Well, I'm like EGO 549 and 42 inventory slots are fine for me so far. I just break anything I don't want down into resources or sell them if I'm near a merchant...

sallallin
04-17-2013, 09:46 AM
Well, I'm like EGO 549 and 42 inventory slots are fine for me so far. I just break anything I don't want down into resources or sell them if I'm near a merchant...

would you like to storage your fab weapons somewhere? like in the vehicles or something like that? so that you dont need to look at that huge inventory?

cusman
04-18-2013, 12:57 AM

I have been like this since a while... since before I was EGO 400. Now I am EGO 700+ and I continue to just sell or destroy any weapon that gets maxed. If I have Mods on it, I try to sell rather than breakdown. It doesn't matter... doing those side quests or lock boxes give plenty of extra weapons or mods... not to mention the enemy drops.

beastly101
04-18-2013, 04:49 AM
They really should of made a banking system. I shouldnt have to waste a slot in my inventory or purchase more inventory slots to keep what i want. I refuse to buy slots cause It will just make breaking down items even more of a chore than it already is. I would buy banking slots though in a heart beat. Also I want multiple item breakdown option. No... that would make the game to enjoyable, right?

Evilution
04-18-2013, 04:52 AM
I would like a lock system where you could lock your favourite weapons and then you could just mass sell or mass salvage the junk ones.