PDA

View Full Version : Whats going on with Freight Yard MP?

ALVn
04-17-2013, 09:31 AM
I was a poor soul that had to wait for the release of the UE.. And have realised the Freight Yard map hasnt been about since i played the BETA..

Does this now mean i will forever be lacking that 1 achievement or will it make a comeback?

Xavier Horovitz
04-17-2013, 09:33 AM
I only got to play it once. On release night. Best PvP map by far IMHO. With all these pursuits and contracts demanding it be played, it's beginning to get irritating.

Hiero Glyph
04-17-2013, 09:42 AM
I only got to play it once. On release night. Best PvP map by far IMHO. With all these pursuits and contracts demanding it be played, it's beginning to get irritating.

This is the worst part by far as Trion should at least remove these contracts until it is fixed. Worse yet, they added an episode pursuit that will be removed on the 22nd! Forward thinking isn't Trion's strength at this point, which is sad considering the show and game have been planned together from the start.

xXChromeGhostXx
04-17-2013, 09:46 AM
They really should remove caPTURE AND HOLD CONTRACTS AS WELL, I'M CONSTANTLY STUCK WITH ECHELONS WANTING CAPTURE AND HOLD MATCHES, NOT THAT THE WEAPONS ARE THAT AWESOME IN ANY VENDORS FROM CONTRACTS ANYWAYS...ooops caps lock sorry not re-typing it out. But yeah the contract vendors should carry much better weapons, I don't even bother filling contracts anymore it's ridiculous and stupid, especially since everyone's skills that reach 20 reset anyways, such a broken beta we payed for.

ALVn
04-17-2013, 09:50 AM
They really should remove caPTURE AND HOLD CONTRACTS AS WELL, I'M CONSTANTLY STUCK WITH ECHELONS WANTING CAPTURE AND HOLD MATCHES, NOT THAT THE WEAPONS ARE THAT AWESOME IN ANY VENDORS FROM CONTRACTS ANYWAYS...ooops caps lock sorry not re-typing it out. But yeah the contract vendors should carry much better weapons, I don't even bother filling contracts anymore it's ridiculous and stupid, especially since everyone's skills that reach 20 reset anyways, such a broken beta we payed for.

I thought otherwise.. The weapons i spotted in the Echelon vendor were amazing compared to mine.. Really want to get the rep.. But its almost impossible to get rep fast..

Ive completed both contracts for a company and can no longer complete any more.. Do i have to wait a full 24hours or something? :S