PDA

View Full Version : heres how i feel

alpharougewarx
04-17-2013, 09:45 AM
is it me or does this feel like hat ps3 and pc players could be playing together?. i mean it is possible to do.but whats holding us back from doing this? i don't wanna offend people with this post but tell me what you think. is it Microsoft that's holding people back? please do tell i wanna hear your opinions. IMHO i think they should have done this and should have never separated the servers.

Snowranger19
04-17-2013, 09:47 AM
I really think everyone should be playing together.. but from what I understand, Sony and Microsoft had issues and wanted it to be seperated.

is it me or does this feel like hat ps3 and pc players could be playing together?. i mean it is possible to do.but whats holding us back from doing this? i don't wanna offend people with this post but tell me what you think. is it Microsoft that's holding people back? please do tell i wanna hear your opinions. IMHO i think they should have done this and should have never separated the servers.

KuroSaru
04-17-2013, 09:48 AM
I think console players and PC players will not get along well to be honest. The type of control you get with a keyboard and mouse compared to a gamepad is completely different. But likely due to the restrictions of how servers for PS3/Xbox have to work might not be possible to easily integrate them. But personally I do like the idea of playing on same servers all together.