PDA

View Full Version : Area voice chat???

DieDamYou666
04-17-2013, 10:07 AM
how does area voice chat work?? i dont think people can here me?

Wall71
04-17-2013, 10:16 AM
I heard someone in Mt Tam vicinity yesterday but couldn't respond

Pyth
04-17-2013, 10:20 AM
You have to have area chat turned on (which it is now by default). I've already heard people talking, but don't be surprised if no one responds back. A lot of people don't like voice chat communication and this game already supports text chat.

But I went ahead and already disabled voice chat, I don't need to hear little screaming kids, people deep throating their mics and Darth Vader wannabees. I'm getting this strange static though and it only happens in merchant areas... it's really starting to bug me.

0_d4RK_FaLLen
04-17-2013, 10:44 AM
You have to have area chat turned on (which it is now by default). I've already heard people talking, but don't be surprised if no one responds back. A lot of people don't like voice chat communication and this game already supports text chat.

But I went ahead and already disabled voice chat, I don't need to hear little screaming kids, people deep throating their mics and Darth Vader wannabees. I'm getting this strange static though and it only happens in merchant areas... it's really starting to bug me.

It's OFF by default... and some people are having issues with it. I have only had group chat work when entered co-op

Krazee DD
04-17-2013, 10:45 AM
I had a pleasant talk with someone last night.

Expected trolls and got a great convo.