PDA

View Full Version : Peacekeeper Goal completion?

Kamilure
04-17-2013, 10:31 AM
Has anyone on here done it at all? I want the title so bad. I need to protect the pilgrims from raiders and 99ers.
Ive been driving around for almost 3 hours and im still scratching my head.
Any advice?

Cutlass Jack
04-17-2013, 10:34 AM
I wish I had a good answer for you. I got credit for both randomly from just driving around. I have yet to see an actual pilgrim.

0_d4RK_FaLLen
04-17-2013, 10:35 AM
Look for burn baby burn (think it's called) usually spawns between port stinton and mine 99 on side of road. Usually see it at night but either way can't miss it with the fire.

Edit: also may have to do few other emergencies a lot spawn there. Had to do 2 mutant ones before 99er's one spawned.

Kamilure
04-17-2013, 10:36 AM
I wish I had a good answer for you. I got credit for both randomly from just driving around. I have yet to see an actual pilgrim.
Its utterly painfull, especially since I dont know EXACTLY what im looking for apart from emergencies. I randomly done the mutant one, saw what I got for it and now I want it :(

0_d4RK_FaLLen
04-17-2013, 10:40 AM
Its utterly painfull, especially since I dont know EXACTLY what im looking for apart from emergencies. I randomly done the mutant one, saw what I got for it and now I want it :(

Like I said you need to look for burn baby burn. Even gave location it likes to spawn at.

Kamilure
04-17-2013, 10:48 AM
Like I said you need to look for burn baby burn. Even gave location it likes to spawn at.
How annoying and yet relieving at the same time, was on the way to driving there when it was just left to the Muir plant. Thank you! Now just got to find the Riaders at Madera OR Sausalito.
Anyone got a clue to where it is?

Kamilure
04-17-2013, 11:22 AM
Patience bump :(

Lazy
04-17-2013, 11:25 AM
My only advice is keep moving and checking everywhere. After sitting in the same few locations posted in another thread for hours I gave up and decided to look else where and within 10mins I had the challenges done. It looks like they can appear anywhere, not just the one spot.

Kamilure
04-17-2013, 11:28 AM
My only advice is keep moving and checking everywhere. After sitting in the same few locations posted in another thread for hours I gave up and decided to look else where and within 10mins I had the challenges done. It looks like they can appear anywhere, not just the one spot.
Thats my only problem, with the other 2, they were roughly in the region everyone else was getting them, with this one there is 2 huge locations where they could be. Been driving around for hours looking inbetween Madera and Sausalito. Doing every emergency I come across. Just need a rough location that I can stick to.

Kamilure
04-17-2013, 01:26 PM
Yessssssssss! I done it, the satisfaction and relief of doing it all for that title. I am weirdly overly happy!

Greyhawk
04-17-2013, 01:31 PM
I have found this to be very helpful.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?37803-Episode-1-and-2-Pursuit-Data-Recorders-Lights-and-Pilgrim-locations.

Only thing I have left to do after following that is the San Francisco pilgrims and the Capture and Hold match which doesn't exist lol. Getting the one in San Francisco is going to be brutal the emergencies there are not ment for a single player when I get on tonight I will need to find a group.

Ninno20
04-17-2013, 01:33 PM
Yeh iv done it, using this link, http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?37803-Episode-1-and-2-Pursuit-Data-Recorders-Lights-and-Pilgrim-locations.

If their not there, go around doing random road side events near by, it will eventually pop up. Make sure no other event is in the location, if it is, end it.

Transientmind
04-17-2013, 02:27 PM
Pain in the *** problem now is that something seems to be bugging the 'Captured' event, which must share a slot with Blood of Heroes or something. I've been driving all over Mt Tam and all I can see are bugged out Captured events. :P Everyone's trying to get the pursuit done so they're finishing of all the events until they get to this one, which can't be completed for some weird reason.

Kamilure
04-17-2013, 02:34 PM
Pain in the *** problem now is that something seems to be bugging the 'Captured' event, which must share a slot with Blood of Heroes or something. I've been driving all over Mt Tam and all I can see are bugged out Captured events. :P Everyone's trying to get the pursuit done so they're finishing of all the events until they get to this one, which can't be completed for some weird reason.
Where abouts are you looking?

Sin Tipede
04-21-2013, 02:25 PM
completed burn baby burn 4 times now with no credit for peacekeeper. :mad:

Solo
04-22-2013, 06:29 PM
is these episode missions suppose to end today or tomorrow because majority of them are bugged and never spawn. I have not completed all of them on my own and i still can't find the pilgrim for dark matter. Then for the the pilgrim for the raiders and 99ers i just logged in and they just popped up on my screen Lol. Will we get another chance to complete them?

Draya Thalriss
04-22-2013, 06:31 PM
I finished it. Got all three titles and the hat.

The "save pilgrims from Raiders" one took the longest. Spent all weekend driving around Madera and Sausalito, no luck. Log on this morning, and I bump into it, first thing.

Darth Haighter
04-22-2013, 07:24 PM
I finished it. Got all three titles and the hat.

The "save pilgrims from Raiders" one took the longest. Spent all weekend driving around Madera and Sausalito, no luck. Log on this morning, and I bump into it, first thing.

where did you bump into it? been looking for 2 days. also, i got the SF dark matter quest in sausalito N of the bug and chug. awesome attention to regions, Trion

Kyphe
04-24-2013, 09:26 AM
where did you bump into it? been looking for 2 days. also, i got the SF dark matter quest in sausalito N of the bug and chug. awesome attention to regions, Trion

I just did it after 3 days of generally searching around interspersed with about and 10 hours camping around the spot indicated on a guide, I came back from a patrol to find someone else doing it and just managed to get a few shots in before it was done.

on the map if you fast travel to the crater then look in the center of three fast travel points- the crater, iron demon ranch and shondu's consulate. You will find (just to the right of northpoint mine) a circle which is the top of one of those upturned mushroom trees, it is the only one in the area and it is on a hill. drive up the hill towards the tree and the spawn point is at its base