PDA

View Full Version : Big question, please help :)

lemieux
03-16-2013, 02:30 PM
I did search the forums and found this thread so please do not beat me up lol :cool:

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?4079-Should-I-(Can-I)-link-my-xbox360-to-my-Defiance-account-yet

My concern is since I am scared I might mess everything up is the following:

I pre-ordered the Defiance Ultimate Gamestop Exclusive Edition.

Have not entered any codes anywhere but on Defiance My Ego website. Really worried and not want to mess myself up with this awesome game.

I will only play this game on the Xbox 360, nothing else. What should I do? Where should I go to make sure any code I enter is going to be applied to my Xbox and nothing else.

Just really afraid I may lock myself out of anything I order or done as of yet.

Sorry for being worried. Feeling dumb right know. I sure am. lol :cool:

Plus not want to miss out on the Beta, either.

Really excited for this game!!!

Asheki
03-16-2013, 02:34 PM
You will not miss out on any arkfall code that you've entered into the my ego panel. You can even link all three platforms to your account and get the benefits of it on all three.

When the game launches, you'll get a code that you can enter on your trion account that will link it and all your arkfall code goodies to your xbox account when you enter it.

lemieux
03-16-2013, 02:50 PM
OK, keep reading its only able to link to one profile/console. Just afraid I will be stupid and mess everything up for myself. lol

On my pre-order receipt I have a 20 digit code. What does that do? Where do I go to enter it? Guy at Gamestop was not too helpful. :( Oh well. Awesome people here help me though :)

Asheki
03-16-2013, 03:07 PM
If that is the pre-order Automatic beta access key, you should be able to enter it somewhere on Trion's website, or the defiance website.. I,m not sure exactly where as I didn't pre-order. You can always look for the support pages, or use the search function to find that information out.

But once you enter it.. you'll just have to wait until the beta for your platform begins, and they should send you an email a few days earlier, or at the day of the beta's launch that will give you a code to access it and the client, as well as instructions on how to redeem them.

Hope that helps.

Major Nelson
03-16-2013, 03:35 PM
If that is the pre-order Automatic beta access key, you should be able to enter it somewhere on Trion's website, or the defiance website.. I,m not sure exactly where as I didn't pre-order. You can always look for the support pages, or use the search function to find that information out.

But once you enter it.. you'll just have to wait until the beta for your platform begins, and they should send you an email a few days earlier, or at the day of the beta's launch that will give you a code to access it and the client, as well as instructions on how to redeem them.

Hope that helps.

I believe this is what you are looking for

http://defiance.trionworlds.com/commerce/voucher/redeem-voucher-flow

A s0t
03-16-2013, 03:41 PM
OK, keep reading its only able to link to one profile/console. Just afraid I will be stupid and mess everything up for myself. lol

On my pre-order receipt I have a 20 digit code. What does that do? Where do I go to enter it? Guy at Gamestop was not too helpful. :( Oh well. Awesome people here help me though :)
www.defiance.com/start if you already have a Trion or Rift account you have to remember your password