PDA

View Full Version : What the f*ck defiance!?!?!?!?!???

CrusadeR
04-17-2013, 11:40 AM
last night i ran like 11 missions just to open a lock box... i got an orange LMG. i got on this morning and its gone. anyone else having this problem? im extremely pissed, please help

Jestunhi
04-17-2013, 11:42 AM
https://support.trionworlds.com/

CrusadeR
04-17-2013, 11:49 AM
https://support.trionworlds.com/

my problem is not answered there.

Dagbiker
04-17-2013, 11:51 AM
I had a great Sub machine gun disappear, and a day before I had another sub machine gun disappear. But you know, I only bought the game.

Stick
04-17-2013, 11:51 AM
No, but a big ol' customer support button is on the right hand side...use it.

CrusadeR
04-17-2013, 11:52 AM
No, but a big ol' customer support button is on the right hand side...use it.

that does nothing.. i bet i send them an email and either dont get a reply because they already have my money or takes weeks to reply..

Dwane
04-17-2013, 11:55 AM
that does nothing.. i bet i send them an email and either dont get a reply because they already have my money or takes weeks to reply..

GL, i have opened ticked for more then day.

CrusadeR
04-17-2013, 11:57 AM
I had a great Sub machine gun disappear, and a day before I had another sub machine gun disappear. But you know, I only bought the game.

exactly my point they gift you good weapons from boxes then they decide nah he doesnt need that.

Asheki
04-17-2013, 11:57 AM

You do realize that this is the one thing to do right? Coming to whine about it on the forums isn't the proper way to get TECH SUPPORT for the game, especially not in the general section when there's a http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisplay.php?33-Tech-Support-Bug-Reports-and-Issues

Jestunhi
04-17-2013, 11:58 AM
Official support channels are far more likely to get a result than a community forum.

I've only had to contact them once but they resolved it within a day or two.

Bloodbath
04-17-2013, 11:58 AM
GL, i have opened ticked for more then day.

Yeah i opened one about 3 - 4 days ago, got the response today of like "sorry to hear that, if the problem persists leave this open otherwise close it" thanks for the help right?

Salvador
04-17-2013, 11:59 AM
Asheki is right, you should take it to tech support. the more the problem comes out, the more they can isolate the issue and patch it.

CrusadeR
04-17-2013, 12:00 PM
You do realize that this is the one thing to do right? Coming to whine about it on the forums isn't the proper way to get TECH SUPPORT for the game, especially not in the general section when there's a http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisplay.php?33-Tech-Support-Bug-Reports-and-Issues
i asked for help ******. this link is exactly what i was looking for. and yes there is a reason to whine since i lost something i worked pretty hard for. and if it is the only thing to do than its a very sad support system considering i still havent been able to get my preorder items which i submitted over a week and a half ago.

Asheki
04-17-2013, 12:07 PM
i asked for help ******. this link is exactly what i was looking for. and yes there is a reason to whine since i lost something i worked pretty hard for. and if it is the only thing to do than its a very sad support system considering i still havent been able to get my preorder items which i submitted over a week and a half ago.

There is no place for whining. None, ever.. There is however a place in using proper channels to directly confront a problem and keep it held up in the face of their tech support until fixed. Currently whining is just flooding the 'general discussion' channels with constant flow of useless topics that will only be addressed if by any chance a community manager takes notice of it inbetween all his or her work and then either asks for specifics or sends said topic starter to the support section.

That in itself then leads to a snowball of topics about how no one is fixing the person's problems when they're not even taken proper measures to have said problems fixed which then swarms the General discussions ( and not the forum created just for that ) with more whine and anger then it already needs.

Not hatin' or anything, just trying to point out that the best way to get your things fixed, get your weapons back, have a bug fixed, is through the official channels. Keep poking at them, just remember they're busy with a lot of things and have to deal with EVERYONE's problems.. not just yours. If you ticket gets closed and you still are experiencing the bug, send another one in, if they don't answer your support questions right away.. be patient.

Both patience and continuous feedback, as well as showing them the problem with as many specifications as you can will see everyone through their bugs and glitches much faster. It also helps if you are a lot more specific about the problem you're dealing with.

Seanboy21
04-17-2013, 12:15 PM
Well said.

CrusadeR
04-17-2013, 12:30 PM
There is no place for whining. None, ever.. There is however a place in using proper channels to directly confront a problem and keep it held up in the face of their tech support until fixed. Currently whining is just flooding the 'general discussion' channels with constant flow of useless topics that will only be addressed if by any chance a community manager takes notice of it inbetween all his or her work and then either asks for specifics or sends said topic starter to the support section.

That in itself then leads to a snowball of topics about how no one is fixing the person's problems when they're not even taken proper measures to have said problems fixed which then swarms the General discussions ( and not the forum created just for that ) with more whine and anger then it already needs.

Not hatin' or anything, just trying to point out that the best way to get your things fixed, get your weapons back, have a bug fixed, is through the official channels. Keep poking at them, just remember they're busy with a lot of things and have to deal with EVERYONE's problems.. not just yours. If you ticket gets closed and you still are experiencing the bug, send another one in, if they don't answer your support questions right away.. be patient.

Both patience and continuous feedback, as well as showing them the problem with as many specifications as you can will see everyone through their bugs and glitches much faster. It also helps if you are a lot more specific about the problem you're dealing with.

i only read your first paragraph. and im sorry i lost something and want it back or the problem resolved. you dont have to act like a big bad forum poster. and i believe there is a place for whining when i see 10 topics a day about this one problem and yet they still pay no attention to it.

Asheki
04-17-2013, 12:32 PM
i only read your first paragraph. and im sorry i lost something and want it back or the problem resolved. you dont have to act like a big bad forum poster. and i believe there is a place for whining when i see 10 topics a day about this one problem and yet they still pay no attention to it.

Then tell me, do you whine to your boss when you want a raise?

Defy
04-17-2013, 12:32 PM
my problem is not answered there.

he meant to contact them

jveilleux31
04-17-2013, 12:34 PM
Then tell me, do you whine to your boss when you want a raise?

you use this as a comparison really?

Asheki
04-17-2013, 12:34 PM
you use this as a comparison really?

Its perfectly valid.

jveilleux31
04-17-2013, 12:35 PM
Its perfectly valid.

in what way?? if you had said after you got a raise from your boss and it was taken back MAYBE...

scrawnypaleman
04-17-2013, 12:35 PM
Hmmm. I wonder why they won't pay attention. Is it maybe because.... gasp! No one uses the damn Support forums. Everyone posts their issues in the general discussion forums!

Asheki
04-17-2013, 12:39 PM
in what way?? if you had said after you got a raise from your boss and it was taken back MAYBE...

Either way is fine and can get complicated. And the later is more about your boss himself deciding to take away your raise then a glitch taking it away.

Let us make this simpler with a reformulating of the question;
You've gotten a shiny new raise from you omnipresent and oppressing boss man, you're very happy because it helps to pay the bill, but oh no.. you suddenly get a major problem and it somehow isn't sent to your bank account and you're stuck with your normal pay, with all the penalties of having received a raise.

Do you whine about it to your boss and blame him for being incompetent?

Jeronan
04-17-2013, 12:42 PM
Support is useless as they cannot / will not restore lost items.
This has been posted many times now and People have the right to vent their frustration and anger.

It's just amateuristic that after two weeks they are still unable to fix this Critical issue!

Think about! What if you spend "real" Money in buying Lock boxes, finally got your favorite legendary weapon and than have it suddenly dissapear from your character!
And then have support saying: "Sorry we cannot restore lost items!"

Good Luck OP! I feel sorry for you. Just like many others who suffered the same issue.

jveilleux31
04-17-2013, 12:42 PM
Either way is fine and can get complicated. And the later is more about your boss himself deciding to take away your raise then a glitch taking it away.

Let us make this simpler with a reformulating of the question;
You've gotten a shiny new raise from you omnipresent and oppressing boss man, you're very happy because it helps to pay the bill, but oh no.. you suddenly get a major problem and it somehow isn't sent to your bank account and you're stuck with your normal pay, with all the penalties of having received a raise.

Do you whine about it to your boss and blame him for being incompetent?

much better but hell no you don't you call payroll and jump their **** lol

GreenieGriz
04-17-2013, 12:50 PM

Sigh. Submit a ticket, show some patience and be an adult.

Cheers,

GG