PDA

View Full Version : Questions.

Heffernan
04-17-2013, 11:45 AM
sup...

1) i dont know but.... where the hell is the auction House or... any place u can buy items from players?

2) is there any Vendor list or anywhere u can see where u buy stuff from? im looking to know where u get Weapons without opening 1000s of Lockboxes

3) i seen people using Armored Cars instead of Buggys, are there any Vendors for them?

4) how long is the main storyline? i did a bazillion of quests till now, is it even worth? are there even any good rewards?

Heffernan
04-17-2013, 12:20 PM
anyone?????

Asheki
04-17-2013, 12:28 PM
1) there is no auction house, if you want to trade items or buy items from players, use the forums or the in game chat to call out for items you want to buy and see if anyone's willin' to sell.

2) you can find vendors in every locations usually surrounding, or near main quest hubs. such as Iron Demon ranch, the Soldier camp at the beginning of the game, as well as faction vendors and hidden vendors with different items you can buy. You can also find hat vendors, car vendors and mod vendors.

3) The armored car comes from 1 mission to my understanding, and is only around for that one mission.

4) Depends on how quickly you want to plow through the story. You could beat it without doing any sidequesting, but then you'd likely not enjoy all of what defiance has to offer. After a week of play, getting to Ego rank lvl 800, and doing as many sidestuff as possible, I'm probably not even close of finishing the main 'campaign'.