PDA

View Full Version : [FA] Fatal Assault Recruting PvP, PvE

Orphenn
03-16-2013, 03:35 PM
http://www.syfygames.com/themes/sfgamecenter/images/publisher/defiance_game_preorder_300x420.jpg

http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii563/mzlyons717/fatalassaultfinal_zps3168cb77.jpg

http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii563/mzlyons717/website_zps4a5bb80a.jpg

http://fatalassault.gamerz.co/

http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii563/mzlyons717/intro_zps090591fd.jpg

Fatal Assault is a guild that is all about having fun in the game, but on the other hand we are very competitive, and I will strive to make this an elite guild in Defiance. That being said we will take on anyone who thinks they have what it takes to be an elite player in Defiance. We have been around since we started Avp 2 (Aliens Versus Predator 2) and we have been one of the top ranking guilds in everything we have played since then (CoD Black Ops/2, Guild Wars 2, Crimecraft, APB, AvA, Planetside 2 etc etc). We have plenty of experience in these types of game, and we are always looking to learn and teach others.

Just remember one thing when you join Fatal Assault

You are joining the ranks of the elite gamer

http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii563/mzlyons717/general_zps06e10018.jpg

PvP - We are a pvp focused guild, but we also love pve. We will help each other out to become the pvp player you want to be but at the same we work as a team. We will develop strategies, and formulate plans to knock out the other top ranking teams.

PvE - Just because we are a pvp guild doesnt mean there is no pve there will be plenty pve because that is an aspect I love in mmorpg's. You will never be bored in this guild, there will always be something to do.

Ranks - We will have a in guild rank system which if there is none in the game we will post it on the new site. Rank in out guild is not just given first come first serve to recruit fast, or any other dumb unethical ways. In this guild as you progress and get better you Earn your rank.

Ventrilo - It is not required because I think everyone should be able to experience our community weather or not you have a mic, but we do have a 40 man vent that I would like to see everyone on if possible, but not a requirement.

Age - I will not put an age minimum on this community, but I also will not tolerate any immaturity. That means no arguing with guild mates, or starting fights, no picking on other guild mates due to lack of anything if you have a problem with someone you come to a leader.

http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii563/mzlyons717/format_zps722e8098.jpg

If you are interested in joining post in this format on our join us section of fourms

Name :
IGN : (at least the one you want)
What you think you can contribute to [FA] :

http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii563/mzlyons717/members_zps5f255d73.jpg

Leader
Orphen

Co-Leader
LazyBumm
MzLyons

Members
Neptune
Spinesnap
Ayumi
Jassarine
UnknownWarrior
Violante
Kill Switch
Koder Aheen
Remag Div
Lone Star
BigPaPaWolf
Glayn
Essene X
Tessa Vonderbraw
RIPng
Zero Exit
BIG WOOD
Chuggers
SunyataBound
Naxix
Loki
ChocSoulBrutha
Overdonehawk
Kyo_Hyuga
Damien Black
Lowlyffe
Everlicht
Zvar
Veu
moedee
Upgrade
Vodka
Kemo
GreatMako
Liquid Frostbite
zerst
Wildman
deathwatcher
Zeltchoron
Nikota
DentMan06
mcnasty
Ryando
LeeLooMinai
Crimsonmori
Literofcola
WillPowerr
Heisenberg
Jesus Christ
Hypermind
Dreadnaughty
Dizirox
GodMode
Jabber
The Singularity

Trajan
03-17-2013, 12:36 PM
Name :Johnathan
IGN : (at least the one you want)Trajan
Game Experience :UO-WOW-Rift-D3-Path of Exile-Word of Tanks+-all the cod's/Battlefields/Medal of honor ect...
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Teamwork & Team Oriented Attitude

Orphenn
03-17-2013, 05:05 PM
Game Experience :UO-WOW-Rift-D3-Path of Exile-Word of Tanks+-all the cod's/Battlefields/Medal of honor ect...

accepted welcome to [FA]

Trajan
03-17-2013, 06:42 PM
Nice thanks guild website?

Orphenn
03-17-2013, 06:50 PM
We took it down have a new website coming up in a few days for Defiance strictly will put link in post above soon

Handsome Jack
03-18-2013, 02:31 PM
Name: JJ
IGN: Deacon (hopefully)
Game Experience: GW2, Tera, Rift, Team Fortress, Black Ops 2, Battlefield 3.
What you think you can contribute to [FA]: Team Work, Patience, Helpfulness.

Orphenn
03-18-2013, 11:22 PM

Accepted welcome to [FA] Deacon

Orphenn
03-19-2013, 12:41 AM
Updated new guild forum web address please sign up when you can

Neptune
03-21-2013, 06:08 PM
Name : Devin
IGN : shadow or neptune or both
Game Experience :GW2, SWTOR, BF3, all of the medal of honors, and many more
What you think you can contribute to [FA] :Teamwork, helpfulness, active, hardworking

Orphenn
03-21-2013, 06:51 PM
Name : Devin
IGN : shadow or neptune or both
Game Experience :GW2, SWTOR, BF3, all of the medal of honors, and many more
What you think you can contribute to [FA] :Teamwork, helpfulness, active, hardworking

accepted welcome to [FA]

BlizzardBL
03-23-2013, 07:40 PM
Nice Guild you have here :)

Spinesnap
03-23-2013, 09:24 PM
Name: Steven
IGN: Spinesnap
Game Experience: Tera, rift, eq 1&2, bf3, wow
What you think you can contribute to [FA]: Team player, very active, love pvp.

Looking forward to playing with ya.

Vonkova
03-23-2013, 10:00 PM
Name : Vonkova
IGN : (Ayumi)
Game Experience : Guild wars, BF3, WoW, Tera, Arma 2-3(alpha) PlanetSide 2, Rift, TSW and many more.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Team player, Help others if needed, Active, Fun, Competitive, Joking, Love to do guild events.
Looking forward to joining and having fun :D

Freelancrtex
03-23-2013, 10:23 PM
Name :Tex
IGN : (at least the one you want)Jassarine
Game Experience :WoW, Tera, Rift, GW1&2, RoM, D&D online, SWTOR, All CoDs/BFs/Halo's etc..
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Teamwork on pve content getting back into ganking so will be helpfull in pvp as well,
active at night for the late night gamers on the east coast.

knownwar
03-24-2013, 04:31 PM
Name: Nathan
IGN : UnknownWarrior
Game Experience :played 10+ of many games going from mario 64 to castlevania to the COD franchise and more (too lazy to put more)
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : well what do you need me to do

also how i found this clan: Neptune

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?9007-Looking-for-a-clan-(US-any-clan-activity)&p=105124#post105124

Orphenn
03-24-2013, 05:38 PM
Name: Steven
IGN: Spinesnap
Game Experience: Tera, rift, eq 1&2, bf3, wow
What you think you can contribute to [FA]: Team player, very active, love pvp.

Looking forward to playing with ya.

accepted welcome to [FA]

Orphenn
03-24-2013, 05:38 PM
Name : Vonkova
IGN : (Ayumi)
Game Experience : Guild wars, BF3, WoW, Tera, Arma 2-3(alpha) PlanetSide 2, Rift, TSW and many more.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Team player, Help others if needed, Active, Fun, Competitive, Joking, Love to do guild events.
Looking forward to joining and having fun :D

accepted welcome to [FA]

Orphenn
03-24-2013, 05:39 PM
Name :Tex
IGN : (at least the one you want)Jassarine
Game Experience :WoW, Tera, Rift, GW1&2, RoM, D&D online, SWTOR, All CoDs/BFs/Halo's etc..
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Teamwork on pve content getting back into ganking so will be helpfull in pvp as well,
active at night for the late night gamers on the east coast.

accepted welcome to [FA]

Orphenn
03-24-2013, 05:39 PM
IGN : UnknownWarrior
Game Experience :played 10+ of many games going from mario 64 to castlevania to the COD franchise and more (too lazy to put more)
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : well what do you need me to do

also how i found this clan: Neptune

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?9007-Looking-for-a-clan-(US-any-clan-activity)&p=105124#post105124

accepted welcome to [FA] and Neptune will receive credit for it

Violante
03-24-2013, 08:15 PM
Name : Justin
IGN : Violante
Game Experience : Where do I begin,
7 Years of World of Warcraft(And Counting-Live and Beta),
Star Wars The Old Republic(Live and Beta),
Star Trek Online,
EverQuest II,
Rift(Live and Beta)
LOTRO Beta
Defiance Beta(Collector Edition Pre-Ordered)
Guild Wars 1,2
Neverwinter Beta
Diablo II, III
Starcraft II
EvE Online
Battlefield 3
Modern Warfare 1,2,3
Tabula Rasa(RIP)
Crysis 2,3

What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Lots of gaming experience and a love for Defiance itself. This game reminds me of Tabula Rasa big time. that was a very good game till they shut the servers off for ever. I've put quite a few hours into this Beta for Defiance already, and this is a very good game. I think we can go far and spend an assload of bullets defeating everything they can come up with in this game. I'm free for anything at Night, being i work full time during the day. and weekends are usually open.

Orphenn
03-24-2013, 08:25 PM
Name : Justin
IGN : Violante
Game Experience : Where do I begin,
7 Years of World of Warcraft(And Counting-Live and Beta),
Star Wars The Old Republic(Live and Beta),
Star Trek Online,
EverQuest II,
Rift(Live and Beta)
LOTRO Beta
Defiance Beta(Collector Edition Pre-Ordered)
Guild Wars 1,2
Neverwinter Beta
Diablo II, III
Starcraft II
EvE Online
Battlefield 3
Modern Warfare 1,2,3
Tabula Rasa(RIP)
Crysis 2,3

What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Lots of gaming experience and a love for Defiance itself. This game reminds me of Tabula Rasa big time. that was a very good game till they shut the servers off for ever. I've put quite a few hours into this Beta for Defiance already, and this is a very good game. I think we can go far and spend an assload of bullets defeating everything they can come up with in this game. I'm free for anything at Night, being i work full time during the day. and weekends are usually open.

We can defiantly use you and i think you will fit in great with the many experienced gamers we have welcome to [FA]

Smutly73
03-24-2013, 08:57 PM
Name :Smutly73
IGN : Kill Switch
Game Experience :Gamming since EQ 1 done everything in between it and the latest
What you think you can contribute to [FA] :Im old and tell old guy jokes. you cant handle em . i tell ya get over it . you cant get over it . then shot me in the leg and ill be happy with that. ( and if you cant shot me in the leg or stand my jokes.. well mom was too nice to you in your paper bag house)

magenti
03-25-2013, 02:40 AM
are you guys US or EU guild?

Neptune
03-25-2013, 05:35 AM
are you guys US or EU guild?

We are a US guild

Orphenn
03-25-2013, 08:38 AM
Name :Smutly73
IGN : Kill Switch
Game Experience :Gamming since EQ 1 done everything in between it and the latest
What you think you can contribute to [FA] :Im old and tell old guy jokes. you cant handle em . i tell ya get over it . you cant get over it . then shot me in the leg and ill be happy with that. ( and if you cant shot me in the leg or stand my jokes.. well mom was too nice to you in your paper bag house)

LoL it seems like we can use someone like you in the guild welcome to [FA]

Hawk
03-25-2013, 10:10 AM
Name :Colt (no it is not short for Colton)
IGN : (at least the one you want):Hawk
Game Experience : WoW, APB, every CoD after CoD 4, and others mostly i played Runescape and still do sometimes
What you think you can contribute to [FA] :i really dont know check my forum post http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?9073-Looking-for-a-clan-guild&p=105535#post105535

Orphenn
03-25-2013, 10:45 AM
Name :Colt (no it is not short for Colton)
IGN : (at least the one you want):Hawk
Game Experience : WoW, APB, every CoD after CoD 4, and others mostly i played Runescape and still do sometimes
What you think you can contribute to [FA] :i really dont know check my forum post http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?9073-Looking-for-a-clan-guild&p=105535#post105535

accepted welcome to [FA]

CainWolf
03-25-2013, 11:26 AM
Name :Cain Wolf, most just call me Wolf
IGN : BigPapaWolf or anything with Wolf at the end
Game Experience : COD MW1-3, MW3 was our best where my clan had 7 members in the top 100 players and i was ranked 12 in Team Defender before my xbox broke, GW2 was my first MMO but I spent alot of time in it as a Commander on Blackgate and Anvil Rock servers. Elder Scroll games are my favorite
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Can be hardcore pvp'r but I enjoy helping others in pve, teamwork, a sense of humor which most mmo's seem to lack, here to have fun, can't wait for the TV show so an excitment for the continued success of the game. Free hugs but kisses are $1.99

braxes870
03-25-2013, 12:34 PM
Name : I try to avoid giving my name out over the net even first name, besides people like to steal it for char names anyway. Just call me raff, most people do.

IGN : Lone Star
Game Experience :

EQ EQ2 UO DAOC SWG GW/GW2 TSW WoW TOR and pretty much every mmo thats ever come out in NA. At least tried them a few i liked enough to stay with for years. various single player games to many to list, most notable 2 me was halo games.

What you think you can contribute to [FA] (enemy death count) but besides that, I am really not great at designing tactics however I am very good at following them. I injoy team work and shooting people in the face.

Remag Div
03-25-2013, 12:35 PM
Name : Bizzy
IGN : Remag Div
Game Experience : Lots of different MMO's over the years (Neocron, Ragnarok Online, SWG, MxO, PlanetSide, GW2, TOR, etc.)
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Knowledgeable (I always study and learn the games I play), competitive and good in both PvE and PvP, and of course friendly. :)

KoderAheen
03-25-2013, 01:18 PM
Name :Jeff
IGN : (at least the one you want)Koder Aheen
Game Experience :lots ill run a few down tho.
ultima online
dark age of camelot
world of warcraftsince release(got bored with mists)
team fortress2
chivalry
counterstrike
league of legends
los more ive been gaming since i was 6 in one form or another,
Very experienced in pve games(which i prefer) but ive always been involved with pvp if the game allowed and found i was proficient. Mature player no drama. never liked guild hoppers much.
I usually get a guild through grouping and playing with folks but I'm excited about this game and want to hit the ground running

Orphenn
03-25-2013, 01:31 PM
Name :Cain Wolf, most just call me Wolf
IGN : BigPapaWolf or anything with Wolf at the end
Game Experience : COD MW1-3, MW3 was our best where my clan had 7 members in the top 100 players and i was ranked 12 in Team Defender before my xbox broke, GW2 was my first MMO but I spent alot of time in it as a Commander on Blackgate and Anvil Rock servers. Elder Scroll games are my favorite
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Can be hardcore pvp'r but I enjoy helping others in pve, teamwork, a sense of humor which most mmo's seem to lack, here to have fun, can't wait for the TV show so an excitment for the continued success of the game. Free hugs but kisses are $1.99

accepted welcome to [FA] I think youll fit in great

Orphenn
03-25-2013, 01:32 PM
Name : I try to avoid giving my name out over the net even first name, besides people like to steal it for char names anyway. Just call me raff, most people do.

IGN : Lone Star
Game Experience :

EQ EQ2 UO DAOC SWG GW/GW2 TSW WoW TOR and pretty much every mmo thats ever come out in NA. At least tried them a few i liked enough to stay with for years. various single player games to many to list, most notable 2 me was halo games.

What you think you can contribute to [FA] (enemy death count) but besides that, I am really not great at designing tactics however I am very good at following them. I injoy team work and shooting people in the face.

Welcome [FA] I have played every single thing you have lol

Orphenn
03-25-2013, 01:32 PM
Name : Bizzy
IGN : Remag Div
Game Experience : Lots of different MMO's over the years (Neocron, Ragnarok Online, SWG, MxO, PlanetSide, GW2, TOR, etc.)
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Knowledgeable (I always study and learn the games I play), competitive and good in both PvE and PvP, and of course friendly. :)

Welcome to [FA] nice to have a strategist :p

Orphenn
03-25-2013, 01:33 PM
Name :Jeff
IGN : (at least the one you want)Koder Aheen
Game Experience :lots ill run a few down tho.
ultima online
dark age of camelot
world of warcraftsince release(got bored with mists)
team fortress2
chivalry
counterstrike
league of legends
los more ive been gaming since i was 6 in one form or another,
Very experienced in pve games(which i prefer) but ive always been involved with pvp if the game allowed and found i was proficient. Mature player no drama. never liked guild hoppers much.
I usually get a guild through grouping and playing with folks but I'm excited about this game and want to hit the ground running

Wecome to [FA] its always good to have loyal people

zonepower
03-25-2013, 07:08 PM
Name : Trevor
IGN : Glayn
Game Experience : I've been playing WoW and Final Fantasy XI for years and years, beside those two mmorpg games, Guild wars 1 and 2, Rift, Star wars old republic.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Decent player, Fast learner, supportive, and helpful.

Orphenn
03-25-2013, 07:41 PM
Name : Trevor
IGN : Glayn
Game Experience : I've been playing WoW and Final Fantasy XI for years and years, beside those two mmorpg games, Guild wars 1 and 2, Rift, Star wars old republic.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Decent player, Fast learner, supportive, and helpful.

accepted welcome to [FA] i look forward to playing in game with you

Glokaron
03-25-2013, 07:45 PM
Name :IRL: Rinaldus (Glokaron)
IGN : (at least the one you want) Essene X
Game Experience :WoW, WAR, Aion, TSW, AoC, GW2, GW, Vanguard, Rift, other mmos. Shooters: CoD franchise, Halos, GoW 1&2, APB, PS2, many others.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Teamwork, being Active, Helping others if i can, Following Orders, knowing my place and not giving drama, also like to joke around.

Orphenn
03-25-2013, 07:57 PM
Name :IRL: Rinaldus (Glokaron)
IGN : (at least the one you want) Essene X
Game Experience :WoW, WAR, Aion, TSW, AoC, GW2, GW, Vanguard, Rift, other mmos. Shooters: CoD franchise, Halos, GoW 1&2, APB, PS2, many others.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Teamwork, being Active, Helping others if i can, Following Orders, knowing my place and not giving drama, also like to joke around.

accepted welcome to [FA] im glad you decided to join

Blu3boyblu3
03-25-2013, 08:02 PM
Name: Ahmer, but friends call me Blue
IGN: Havent quite decided yet. If i make a female character Tessa Vonderbraw, if i make a male character i dont know yet.
Game Experience: In reverse chronological order: APB, GW2, WarZ, BF3, Tera, Rift, AOC, GW, BF2BC, Fear2, WoW, CS, DAoC, AO, EQ, UO. There is probably more and i just cant remember.
What you think you can contribute to [FA]: Teamwork, Tactics in a fight (i like to sneak behind enemy lines), Sense of Humor, Willingness to help others, No drama (I get enough of that from my wife. Lol jk).
If you guys have any other questions or want to talk with me i am usually online at nites.

See you guys in Defiance.

Orphenn
03-25-2013, 08:05 PM
Name: Ahmer, but friends call me Blue
IGN: Havent quite decided yet. If i make a female character Tessa Vonderbraw, if i make a male character i dont know yet.
Game Experience: In reverse chronological order: APB, GW2, WarZ, BF3, Tera, Rift, AOC, GW, BF2BC, Fear2, WoW, CS, DAoC, AO, EQ, UO. There is probably more and i just cant remember.
What you think you can contribute to [FA]: Teamwork, Tactics in a fight (i like to sneak behind enemy lines), Sense of Humor, Willingness to help others, No drama (I get enough of that from my wife. Lol jk).
If you guys have any other questions or want to talk with me i am usually online at nites.

See you guys in Defiance.

Accepted welcome to [FA] I look forward to seeing some of that ninjaness in battle

RIPng
03-25-2013, 08:35 PM
Name : Matt
IGN : RIPng
Game Experience : This is best described by my Steam, Origin, XBOX Live and PSN account, but in addition to those few hundred games, I play GW2 and TSW
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Being an active addition to the guild, support, entertainment and obviously anything else that I can fulfill that is required.

Orphenn
03-25-2013, 08:40 PM
IGN : RIPng
Game Experience : This is best described by my Steam, Origin, XBOX Live and PSN account, but in addition to those few hundred games, I play GW2 and TSW
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Being an active addition to the guild, support, entertainment and obviously anything else that I can fulfill that is required.

accepted welcome to [FA] we look forward to playing with you

RIPng
03-25-2013, 08:51 PM
accepted welcome to [FA] we look forward to playing with you

Add my steam everyone! thecrimsonghost69

Glokaron
03-25-2013, 09:15 PM
Dont forget about the FA Forum site, register and log in, introduce yourself and lets get those Forums hopping

http://fatalassault.gamerz.co/

Neptune
03-25-2013, 09:19 PM
Really Happy to see all these new members joining, we are starting to grow. But just remember it's quality over quantity, and so far we are getting the quality we want. Can't wait to start for the game to come out and we get everything going, and can't work to fight beside you guys. :D

Zeroexit
03-26-2013, 08:54 AM
Name : John
IGN: Zero Exit
Exp: You name it, Ive played it. Tons of PC MMO's and Strategy games, Competitive Console Shooters. Ran Multiple guilds and End game content.

What I can contribute to [FA]: Mature, Level headed attitude, Able to Lead, follow and or support.

Orphenn
03-26-2013, 09:56 AM
Name : John
IGN: Zero Exit
Exp: You name it, Ive played it. Tons of PC MMO's and Strategy games, Competitive Console Shooters. Ran Multiple guilds and End game content.

What I can contribute to [FA]: Mature, Level headed attitude, Able to Lead, follow and or support.

Accepted to [FA] welcome to the guild we look forward to playing with you

XxBIGWOODxX
03-26-2013, 11:29 AM
so I am interested in your guild, Neptune hit me up on one of my posts in the thread, im not used to pvp so much as I hated it in WOW. With that said I am willing to learn. im just looking for a guild that will be around and have lots of fun, I absolutely love this game. And I like the fact that you have a ventrillo. Hopefully you hit me back and we can get something started.

Thanks

Robert "BIG WOOD" Woodliff

oh just if you wanted to know some stats

Name Robert Woodliff
IN game name BIG WOOD
Age 30
Experience anything console, but have played WOW for a couple of years, and have some other experience in PC gaming. (built my own rig and other stuff)
I contribute with team play first attitude, willing to learn and be a role player, but most of all I am usually the comic relief!!! :)

Orphenn
03-26-2013, 11:56 AM
so I am interested in your guild, Neptune hit me up on one of my posts in the thread, im not used to pvp so much as I hated it in WOW. With that said I am willing to learn. im just looking for a guild that will be around and have lots of fun, I absolutely love this game. And I like the fact that you have a ventrillo. Hopefully you hit me back and we can get something started.

Thanks

Robert "BIG WOOD" Woodliff

oh just if you wanted to know some stats

Name Robert Woodliff
IN game name BIG WOOD
Age 30
Experience anything console, but have played WOW for a couple of years, and have some other experience in PC gaming. (built my own rig and other stuff)
I contribute with team play first attitude, willing to learn and be a role player, but most of all I am usually the comic relief!!! :)

I saw that Neptune posted on your post we do pvp and pve, but you can always learn something new in this guild accepted welcome to [FA]

Neptune
03-26-2013, 02:50 PM
hey guys check out the forms. I was able to find the first 14 mins of the show of defiance if you want to check it out.

Orphenn
03-27-2013, 01:24 PM
If you havent make sure you sign up on forums

Chuggers
03-27-2013, 03:13 PM
Hi Fatal Assault! I would love to be a member of your clan and would consider it a privilege if I may join.

Name : Ollie
IGN : Chuggers
Game Experience : GW2, BF3, All CoD's, Tera, Rift, Team Fortress 2, WoW, Runescape, Many Indie, Action, Adventure, RPG, MMORPG, Platformer Games.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : I believe that what I can contribute is much more than an ordinary member, I can strive to do my best in the help of excelling this clan's highest and greatest achievements and attributes. To be great, you have to be helpful. I can provide this with ease. I will be loyal, hard-working and most of all a team player; dedicated towards the clan, with the clan and definitely FOR THE CLAN!

~Chuggers

Neptune
03-27-2013, 03:24 PM
Hi Fatal Assault! I would love to be a member of your clan and would consider it a privilege if I may join.

Name : Ollie
IGN : Chuggers
Game Experience : GW2, BF3, All CoD's, Tera, Rift, Team Fortress 2, WoW, Runescape, Many Indie, Action, Adventure, RPG, MMORPG, Platformer Games.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : I believe that what I can contribute is much more than an ordinary member, I can strive to do my best in the help of excelling this clan's highest and greatest achievements and attributes. To be great, you have to be helpful. I can provide this with ease. I will be loyal, hard-working and most of all a team player; dedicated towards the clan, with the clan and definitely FOR THE CLAN!

~Chuggers

Accepted welcome to [FA] I can't wait to fight by your side, our clan leader will add you to our roster list.

Zeroexit
03-27-2013, 09:43 PM
* bump * bump *

Freelancrtex
03-28-2013, 01:03 AM
accepted welcome to [FA]

ty for accepting me

Chuggers
03-28-2013, 04:08 AM
Accepted welcome to [FA] I can't wait to fight by your side, our clan leader will add you to our roster list.

Thanks Neptune! I can't wait either :D

Glokaron
03-28-2013, 11:20 AM
Glad to see forums starting get a little attention now, also get clan mates on steam talk to them a bit to know one another, also Vent is there too, i know i need to jump on that, Great clan mates so far from who i have talked to.

Neptune
03-28-2013, 03:55 PM
Please remember is sign up on our forms, alot of us are already there talking and getting to know each other. Also remember our vent is always open and we would love to get to know you guys, hope to see you guys on vent or the forms. If you still need the info just ask me and I will send it your way. :D

SunyataBound
03-28-2013, 09:04 PM
Sounds like a good group. I am signing up on the forums, and putting an app there.

Orphenn
03-28-2013, 11:19 PM
Sounds like a good group. I am signing up on the forums, and putting an app there.

accepted check forums

Freelancrtex
03-29-2013, 07:35 AM
we are more active in vent so be sure to join us for the mayhem that will follow

fraster
03-29-2013, 08:47 AM
hey my char hopfully will be called loki, or fraster depends on whats taken, ive played many mmo games like cod nearly every game they came out with, world of tanks, and many more there all team based games and ive even run some success full guilds... i have a fair bit of time i can devote to this game and currently hold the delux preorder game from steam wich gives me a extra fast start. let me know if you accept me into the clan thanx... btw ill be on the american server

Orphenn
03-29-2013, 08:50 AM
hey my char hopfully will be called loki, or fraster depends on whats taken, ive played many mmo games like cod nearly every game they came out with, world of tanks, and many more there all team based games and ive even run some success full guilds... i have a fair bit of time i can devote to this game and currently hold the delux preorder game from steam wich gives me a extra fast start. let me know if you accept me into the clan thanx... btw ill be on the american server

Accepted sign up on guild forums ill send you a pm with the guild info welcoem to [FA] we look forward to playing with you

fraster
03-29-2013, 09:01 AM
ok signed up on fourms btw to anyone new the fourm web page address is http://fatalassault.gamerz.co/

Choc
03-29-2013, 09:21 AM
If you are interested in joining post your in this format

Name :Choc
IGN : ChocSoulBrutha
Game Experience : Guild Wars 1, Guild Wars 2, Battlefield 2142, Battlefield 3, Medal of Honor entire series.. Mass Effect 1,2 & 3
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Would be able to provide assistance to others.. Teamwork in group activities and hopefully provide an all-around good time!

Orphenn
03-29-2013, 09:27 AM
If you are interested in joining post your in this format

Name :Choc
IGN : ChocSoulBrutha
Game Experience : Guild Wars 1, Guild Wars 2, Battlefield 2142, Battlefield 3, Medal of Honor entire series.. Mass Effect 1,2 & 3
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Would be able to provide assistance to others.. Teamwork in group activities and hopefully provide an all-around good time!

Accepted welcome to [FA] we look forward to playing with you it looks like you have had some decent 3rd person gaming experience. Sending you the guild info now.

Smutly73
03-29-2013, 01:33 PM
nice 32 memebers so far.. hopefully you all will be there in game with us on or around launch. well try to get you all tagged up as soon as we see you in game

Orphenn
03-29-2013, 09:53 PM
Make sure you guys all sign up on forums

Freelancrtex
03-30-2013, 04:42 AM
welcome to FA glad your joining in on our mayhem

Zen
03-30-2013, 08:47 AM
Name : Paul ( Kyo Hyuga in game)
IGN : Kyo_Hyuga
Game Experience : wow,aoc, aion , rift , dragonsnest , c9 , tera.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Leadership , Decision maker , team player , A researcher and tester who trys out everything in the game and then can answer questions , active player , Always looks to become to best gaving the guild a good name.

Name : Mike
IGN : Damien Black
Game Experience : City of heroes, WoW, Rift, and a few others
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : what wver is needed and that is within my power to help with.

Neptune
03-30-2013, 09:32 AM
Name : Paul ( Kyo Hyuga in game)
IGN : Kyo_Hyuga
Game Experience : wow,aoc, aion , rift , dragonsnest , c9 , tera.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Leadership , Decision maker , team player , A researcher and tester who trys out everything in the game and then can answer questions , active player , Always looks to become to best gaving the guild a good name.

IGN : Damien Black
Game Experience : City of heroes, WoW, Rift, and a few others
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : what wver is needed and that is within my power to help with.

Accepted welcome to [FA] Happy to have you both and can't wait to fight by your side. I will be sending you both the info for our vent and forms

Neptune
03-30-2013, 01:48 PM
Hey guys remember to jump in vent when you get a chance. Orphen is in it most of the time and I am trying to be as active in it as I can. Also remember join our forms, so you can know whats going on in the clan.
here is the link to the form http://fatalassault.gamerz.co/
See you guys there :D

Freelancrtex
03-30-2013, 05:53 PM
IGN : (at least the one you want)Trajan

Welcome to the clan can't wait for ya to join our mayhem

Freelancrtex
03-30-2013, 09:20 PM

Welcome to the clan JJ

Lowlyffe
03-30-2013, 10:19 PM
Name : Neil
IGN : (at least the one you want) Lowlyffe or Lowlyfe or Lowlife
Game Experience : Years and years of gaming. Mostly MMO's but some shooters like COD and BF2/3
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Hardcore gamer. Very competitive, though I lack experience in shooters, I learn quickly. I'm not a rager and am helpful to less experienced players, but I am drawn to play with people on par with my skills. (I do not claim to be elite, but in all honesty I don't like playing with people who don't carry their weight or expect to be carried)
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Im a regular player who will show up when I say I will. im no flake. I play to win and always carry my weight. I earn every achievement in game that I get. If I don't I work and learn and hone my skills till I can. I don't take anything for granted.

Ill be playing day 1 (likely in the evening). Will the guild be forming/formed in game around that time?

Neptune
03-30-2013, 10:31 PM
Name : Neil
IGN : (at least the one you want) Lowlyffe or Lowlyfe or Lowlife
Game Experience : Years and years of gaming. Mostly MMO's but some shooters like COD and BF2/3
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Hardcore gamer. Very competitive, though I lack experience in shooters, I learn quickly. I'm not a rager and am helpful to less experienced players, but I am drawn to play with people on par with my skills. (I do not claim to be elite, but in all honesty I don't like playing with people who don't carry their weight or expect to be carried)
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Im a regular player who will show up when I say I will. im no flake. I play to win and always carry my weight. I earn every achievement in game that I get. If I don't I work and learn and hone my skills till I can. I don't take anything for granted.

Ill be playing day 1 (likely in the evening). Will the guild be forming/formed in game around that time?

Accepted and Welcome to [FA] Happy to have you. I will send you the info to our forms and vent. We have some people on right now if you want to talk to some people

XxLaRougexX
03-30-2013, 10:40 PM
Name : Andre / Adrian. I go by Adrian mostly.
IGN : XxLaRougexX or Everlicht

Game Experience :
World of Warcraft - Crysis 3 - CoD Black Ops 1 / 2 - Modern Warfare 2 / 3 - Ghost Recon online - And alot of other shooters.

What you think you can contribute to [FA];

To be honest? I think I can offer the same as many. I can offer a nice social skill, seeing I tend to directly get along with anyone I chat with. It's odd, really. But I can also bring a good sense of 'humour' along. But not only that I can also bring a brain fit for tactics and that is always eager to learn from others, seeing I know that I am still young and there are other gamers who know more then me. And perhaps, I can teach them aswell. I am really helpfull, I dislike turning questions from others down without atleast trying to help or helping them in an other way that might bring them to the goal. I will be new to the World of Defiance and play most likely 4hours after Server Launch. I hope I will be accepted seeing all the previous applicants seem rather interesting.

Peace,

XxLaRougexX

Neptune
03-30-2013, 10:46 PM
Name : Andre / Adrian. I go by Adrian mostly.
IGN : XxLaRougexX or Everlicht

Game Experience :
World of Warcraft - Crysis 3 - CoD Black Ops 1 / 2 - Modern Warfare 2 / 3 - Ghost Recon online - And alot of other shooters.

To be honest? I think I can offer the same as many. I can offer a nice social skill, seeing I tend to directly get along with anyone I chat with. It's odd, really. But I can also bring a good sense of 'humour' along. But not only that I can also bring a brain fit for tactics and that is always eager to learn from others, seeing I know that I am still young and there are other gamers who know more then me. And perhaps, I can teach them aswell. I am really helpfull, I dislike turning questions from others down without atleast trying to help or helping them in an other way that might bring them to the goal. I will be new to the World of Defiance and play most likely 4hours after Server Launch. I hope I will be accepted seeing all the previous applicants seem rather interesting.

Peace,

XxLaRougexX

Accepted and Welcome to [FA] Happy to have you and can't wait to fight by your side I will be sending you our form and vent info

Zvar
03-31-2013, 04:08 AM
Name : Steve
IGN : Zvar

Game Experience :
World of Warcraft - Wow - 4yrs, Eve online - 2yrs , AOC, Aion, GW2, Rift, Badlands1 & 2, etc, etc

lvl headed problem solving ideas, team player, willing to help out others when needed, dont work so can be online anytime. will be online from day 1 & have already purchased the deluxe version of Defiance

Neptune
03-31-2013, 11:09 AM

Game Experience :
World of Warcraft - Wow - 4yrs, Eve online - 2yrs , AOC, Aion, GW2, Rift, Badlands1 & 2, etc, etc

lvl headed problem solving ideas, team player, willing to help out others when needed, dont work so can be online anytime. will be online from day 1 & have already purchased the deluxe version of Defiance

Accepted and Welcome to [FA] We are happy to have you, looking forward to fight by your side. I will send you the info to our forms and vent. :D

Orphenn
03-31-2013, 04:44 PM

Game Experience :

Welcome everyone new i look forward to playing with you

Reuef
03-31-2013, 05:54 PM
Name : Mark
IGN : Reuef
Game Experience : WoW, SW:TOR, GW2, COH, AO, EVE Online...etc..
I am an experienced raider and strategist. I am a partner in a technology firm, but will be able to be online nightly. I show up when I say I will and keep my commitments. I live in Florida so an NA EC guild would be perfect.

Game is preloaded and ready to go as soon as they unlock the servers.

Orphenn
03-31-2013, 06:18 PM
IGN : Reuef
Game Experience : WoW, SW:TOR, GW2, COH, AO, EVE Online...etc..
I am an experienced raider and strategist. I am a partner in a technology firm, but will be able to be online nightly. I show up when I say I will and keep my commitments. I live in Florida so an NA EC guild would be perfect.

Game is preloaded and ready to go as soon as they unlock the servers.

accepted welcome to [FA] we look forward to playing with you I will send you the guild info soon

Veu
03-31-2013, 07:11 PM
Name :Brad
IGN : N/A Undecided
Game Experience : GW2, WoW, CoD, BF, Halo, CS, D3, SecretWorld. Too many to list
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Experience, Level Head, Great Attitude

Neptune
03-31-2013, 07:16 PM
Name :Brad
IGN : N/A Undecided
Game Experience : GW2, WoW, CoD, BF, Halo, CS, D3, SecretWorld. Too many to list
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Experience, Level Head, Great Attitude

Accepted and Welcome to [FA] Happy to have you part of our clan. I will send you the info for our forms and vent. the link to our forms is in the first post in our thread. Welcome to Fatal Assault :D

Freelancrtex
03-31-2013, 08:31 PM
welcome to all that just got approved :cool:

Freelancrtex
04-01-2013, 04:18 AM
dont forget to check out the website for more details

Orphenn
04-01-2013, 09:50 AM
welcome Veu

Zeroexit
04-01-2013, 10:02 AM
The Guild is turning out to have some pretty solid members, Glad to have everyone and looking forward to TONIGHT!;)

moedee
04-01-2013, 10:19 AM
Name : Munkh
IGN : (at least the one you want) : moedee
Game Experience : Competitive Quake3, CS 1.3-1.6 (quite the scene in the 2001 for RL commitments)
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Experience, tactical knowledge, and commitment to better myself and my peers.

Orphenn
04-01-2013, 10:20 AM
Name : Munkh
IGN : (at least the one you want) : moedee
Game Experience : Competitive Quake3, CS 1.3-1.6 (quite the scene in the 2001 for RL commitments)
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Experience, tactical knowledge, and commitment to better myself and my peers.

accepted welcome to [FA] i will send you the guild info shortly

Upgrade
04-01-2013, 11:32 AM
IGN : Upgrade, PointZero, Thunderclap Cherokee Antoine
Game Experience: Battlestar Galactica Online, and SWTOR
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Everyday player, Good sense of humor, Solid PC/Connection Mic/Headset, and already have vent...good to go lets play

Vodka
04-01-2013, 11:55 AM
Name :Josh
IGN : (at least the one you want)Vodka
Game Experience :Ultima Online, Eq1 Eq2 Eve Online Wow, Rift, Gw1 Gw2, Age of Conan, Tons of FPS doom, duke nukem, etc etc
What you think you can contribute to [FA] Activeness constant playin end game exp of all games that i have played and a advent resercher, and hope to be a force to be seen in the game of Defiance, and Defiance will now be my main game of choice

Neptune
04-01-2013, 12:07 PM
IGN : Upgrade, PointZero, Thunderclap Cherokee Antoine
Game Experience: Battlestar Galactica Online, and SWTOR
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Everyday player, Good sense of humor, Solid PC/Connection Mic/Headset, and already have vent...good to go lets play

Accepted and Welcome to [FA] Happy to have you, I will send you the info to our forms and vent in a second.

Neptune
04-01-2013, 12:08 PM
Name :Josh
IGN : (at least the one you want)Vodka
Game Experience :Ultima Online, Eq1 Eq2 Eve Online Wow, Rift, Gw1 Gw2, Age of Conan, Tons of FPS doom, duke nukem, etc etc
What you think you can contribute to [FA] Activeness constant playin end game exp of all games that i have played and a advent resercher, and hope to be a force to be seen in the game of Defiance, and Defiance will now be my main game of choice

Accepted and Welcome to [FA] Happy to have you, I will send you the info to our forms and vent in a second.

Orphenn
04-01-2013, 02:09 PM
Welcome to the guild you two

The Singularity
04-01-2013, 02:21 PM
Join
Name :Justin
IGN : (The Singularity) for the moment
Game Experience :just with MMOs - Tera/SW:TOR/The Secret World/Guild Wars 2 - Online Multi: Battlefiled 3/1942 / ME3 / Borderlands 2 etc....
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Jack of all Trades - Don't mind being support or front line infantry - Teamwork/Active and I have this nasty habbit of always wanting to WIN! :D

Neptune
04-01-2013, 04:26 PM
Join
Name :Justin
IGN : (The Singularity) for the moment
Game Experience :just with MMOs - Tera/SW:TOR/The Secret World/Guild Wars 2 - Online Multi: Battlefiled 3/1942 / ME3 / Borderlands 2 etc....
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Jack of all Trades - Don't mind being support or front line infantry - Teamwork/Active and I have this nasty habbit of always wanting to WIN! :D

Accepted and Welcome to [FA] happy to have you, our info is on its way.

Upgrade
04-01-2013, 05:14 PM
Hey How were you sending me the info? cas i dont see a private message on here? whats the vent info since the game is live and all

Dreadnaughty
04-02-2013, 12:31 AM
Name : Bill
IGN : Dreadnaughty
Game Experience : WoW, Rift, PoE, Tera, SWTOR, CoD, APB, FFXI, Battlefield 3.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Active player that is always looking to help his guild or clan become the best.

kryptozx
04-02-2013, 02:52 AM
Name : Thomas newton
IGN : Dizirox
Game Experience :Wow,Tera,rift,bo2,mw2,borderlands 1/2
What you think you can contribute to [FA] :Helpful,teamwork,guidance

Godmdoe
04-02-2013, 02:58 AM
Name :Kevin
IGN : Godmode
Game Experience :Rift / GW1 & 2 / Secret World / Tera Heavy Raider cleared all storm legion raids, know mechanics and also very good at FPS such as Call of duty and battlefield and counterstrike global offensive
What you think you can contribute to [FA] :Dedicated raider and player . pick games up fast and always willing to help

Remag Div
04-02-2013, 09:12 AM
Bumping this for exposure!

Neptune
04-02-2013, 09:21 AM
Name : Bill
IGN : Dreadnaughty
Game Experience : WoW, Rift, PoE, Tera, SWTOR, CoD, APB, FFXI, Battlefield 3.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Active player that is always looking to help his guild or clan become the best.

Accepted and Welcome to [FA] happy to have you, I will send you the info to our forms and vent. contact me or Orphen to get a invite into the clan in game. Welcome!!!

Neptune
Name : Thomas newton
IGN : Dizirox
Game Experience :Wow,Tera,rift,bo2,mw2,borderlands 1/2
What you think you can contribute to [FA] :Helpful,teamwork,guidance

Accepted and Welcome to [FA] happy to have you, I will send you the info to our forms and vent. contact me or Orphen to get a invite into the clan in game. Welcome

Neptune
IGN : Godmode
Game Experience :Rift / GW1 & 2 / Secret World / Tera Heavy Raider cleared all storm legion raids, know mechanics and also very good at FPS such as Call of duty and battlefield and counterstrike global offensive
What you think you can contribute to [FA] :Dedicated raider and player . pick games up fast and always willing to help

Accepted and Welcome to [FA] happy to have you, I will send you the info to our forms and vent. contact me or Orphen to get a invite into the clan in game. Welcome

Neptune
04-02-2013, 09:25 AM
Just reminding everyone, contact Orphen or me(Neptune) or a clan invite, or just jump into vent. Hope to see you guys in game. We are waiting to get you all in the clan in game

Jabberjaw
04-02-2013, 09:29 AM
Name : Josh
IGN : Jabber
Game Experience : WoW, GW2, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, Fallen Earth, Aion, plus more minor ones.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Another dedicated player to add to the list!

Chronic
04-02-2013, 09:34 AM
Name :Todd
IGN : Jesus Christ (may be Chronic as that is my main name i guess)
Game Experience : 12 years of mmos, inc wow, rift, gw2, aoc, swtor and all the shooters... not to leave out planet side 2, all CODs, all ps3 shooters specially the ones in 3D (playing defiance on PC) and also have new games warframe and am a founder of firefall. Defiance is going to be my game though... for a long time. been waiting for a couple years for this, while playing Rift, the best mmo out.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : I know about mmos and can help guide new players, not a ****** and can work tactics in well.. group play being a plus for me... im not ******ed.. and i played this game in beta.. and the fact you guys want to be an elite pvp guild in this game, i want to be a part of the domination and keep my part up on destroying motha fu*kas!

Engz
04-02-2013, 09:41 AM
Name : Engz
IGN : Will Powerr
Game Experience : Counter 1.3 til Counter Global Offensive, COD, Battlefield (Vietnam, 1942, 2, 3), WoW, Rift, Guild Wars 1 & 2, TERA, Diablo 2 & 3, EVE and some other f2p MMORPGs
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : I'm big on PVP and I'm always wanting to be great at what I do. I'm more of a serious gamer and very competitive. I'm just really looking for a guild I can call home and have some people I can play with competitively. In the gamer world, I always like to surround myself with the people that usually have the same type of drive as I do. Eventhough I take thing seriously ingame, I also like to have fun and venture the world and also do PVE for fun. But I love team working, strategic, tactical side of games and I'd love to focus more in PVP and get some real nice pre-made games going.

Thanks

Heisenberg
04-02-2013, 09:54 AM
Name : Mike Schmidt
IGN : Heisenberg
Game Experience : WoW, GW2, COD, SC2
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : I am an active player. I am mature but know how to have fun. I can use ventrillo and I love helping players. Especially new ones. The social aspects of gaming is my favorite part

Neptune
04-02-2013, 10:13 AM
Name : Josh
IGN : Jabber
Game Experience : WoW, GW2, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, Fallen Earth, Aion, plus more minor ones.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Another dedicated player to add to the list!

Accepted and Welcome to [FA] contact me or Orphen for a invite in game. And I will send you the info for our forms and vent your way.

Neptune
04-02-2013, 10:14 AM
Name :Todd
IGN : Jesus Christ (may be Chronic as that is my main name i guess)
Game Experience : 12 years of mmos, inc wow, rift, gw2, aoc, swtor and all the shooters... not to leave out planet side 2, all CODs, all ps3 shooters specially the ones in 3D (playing defiance on PC) and also have new games warframe and am a founder of firefall. Defiance is going to be my game though... for a long time. been waiting for a couple years for this, while playing Rift, the best mmo out.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : I know about mmos and can help guide new players, not a ****** and can work tactics in well.. group play being a plus for me... im not ******ed.. and i played this game in beta.. and the fact you guys want to be an elite pvp guild in this game, i want to be a part of the domination and keep my part up on destroying motha fu*kas!

Accepted and Welcome to [FA] contact me or Orphen for a invite in game. And I will send you the info for our forms and vent your way.

Neptune
Name : Engz
IGN : Will Powerr
Game Experience : Counter 1.3 til Counter Global Offensive, COD, Battlefield (Vietnam, 1942, 2, 3), WoW, Rift, Guild Wars 1 & 2, TERA, Diablo 2 & 3, EVE and some other f2p MMORPGs
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : I'm big on PVP and I'm always wanting to be great at what I do. I'm more of a serious gamer and very competitive. I'm just really looking for a guild I can call home and have some people I can play with competitively. In the gamer world, I always like to surround myself with the people that usually have the same type of drive as I do. Eventhough I take thing seriously ingame, I also like to have fun and venture the world and also do PVE for fun. But I love team working, strategic, tactical side of games and I'd love to focus more in PVP and get some real nice pre-made games going.

Thanks

Neptune
Name : Mike Schmidt
IGN : Heisenberg
Game Experience : WoW, GW2, COD, SC2
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : I am an active player. I am mature but know how to have fun. I can use ventrillo and I love helping players. Especially new ones. The social aspects of gaming is my favorite part

Hypermind
04-02-2013, 10:42 AM
Name : Brett
IGN : Hypermind (If its available; just patching now)
Game Experience : WoW, GW2, SWG, SWTOR, Aion, Rift, Borderlands, All CoDs, Battlefields, Counterstrike.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Generally a solid FPS player (or so I like to think!) with lots of MMO experience who's all about team play and having good fun whilst keeping that competitive edge!

mcnasty
04-02-2013, 11:50 AM
Name :adam
IGN : mcnasty
Game Experience : years of wow and fps games
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : good attitude and teamwork

Ryando
04-02-2013, 11:54 AM
Name : Ryan
IGN : Ryando
Game Experience : Guild Wars2, SWTOR, RIFT, TERA, CoD , BF3 and many others.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] :Teamwork, Activeness. Entertainment

Neptune
04-02-2013, 11:58 AM
IGN : Hypermind (If its available; just patching now)
Game Experience : WoW, GW2, SWG, SWTOR, Aion, Rift, Borderlands, All CoDs, Battlefields, Counterstrike.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Generally a solid FPS player (or so I like to think!) with lots of MMO experience who's all about team play and having good fun whilst keeping that competitive edge!

Accepted and Welcome to [FA] vent info and form will be sent. Happy to have you and welcome

Neptune
04-02-2013, 12:01 PM
Name :adam
IGN : mcnasty
Game Experience : years of wow and fps games
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : good attitude and teamwork

Accepted and Welcome to [FA] happy to have you. Info will be sent soon

Neptune
04-02-2013, 12:01 PM
Name : Ryan
IGN : Ryando
Game Experience : Guild Wars2, SWTOR, RIFT, TERA, CoD , BF3 and many others.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] :Teamwork, Activeness. Entertainment

Accepted and Welcome to [FA] Happy to have you. info will be sent

Neptune
04-02-2013, 12:04 PM
Hey everyone I have started to notice that my messages with our clan info isn't getting to you. Well if you can sign up in our forms I will post the info for you. Sorry.

leeloominai
04-02-2013, 08:10 PM
IGN : Leeloominai
Game Experience : WoW, Rift, PoE, Tera, SWTOR, CoD, APB, Battlefield 3, GW2, PoE, Aion
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Active player looking to have fun working together as a guild to dominate the game.

Crimsonmori
04-02-2013, 08:15 PM
Name : David
IGN : Crimsonmori
Game Experience :Swtor,APB, COD, Battlefield, and a lot of fps game
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : teamwork and a good attitude

djin
04-02-2013, 08:49 PM
Name : dj
IGN : Literofcola
Game Experience : List goes back since about 90. Of course it starts with DOOM and went up to Master of Orion and such. For modern times, GW2, WoW, Rift, Tera, SWTOR, Battlefield series, Medal of Honor, AO, ArmA 2 (actual training), APB, TF2, Diablo 3, and much more.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Team assistance, support, and effort (I play as a medic/healer for nearly almost any game I can get my hands on), laid back, and not easy to anger.

Freelancrtex
04-02-2013, 10:11 PM
roar sauce

Neptune
04-03-2013, 02:17 PM
IGN : Leeloominai
Game Experience : WoW, Rift, PoE, Tera, SWTOR, CoD, APB, Battlefield 3, GW2, PoE, Aion
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Active player looking to have fun working together as a guild to dominate the game.

Welcome and Accepted to [FA] happy to have you. Just contact me or orphen in game to get into the clan, and go to FA's forms to get our info for vent. Hope to see you in game :D

Neptune
04-03-2013, 02:17 PM
Name : dj
IGN : Literofcola
Game Experience : List goes back since about 90. Of course it starts with DOOM and went up to Master of Orion and such. For modern times, GW2, WoW, Rift, Tera, SWTOR, Battlefield series, Medal of Honor, AO, ArmA 2 (actual training), APB, TF2, Diablo 3, and much more.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Team assistance, support, and effort (I play as a medic/healer for nearly almost any game I can get my hands on), laid back, and not easy to anger.

Welcome and Accepted to [FA] happy to have you. Just contact me or orphen in game to get into the clan, and go to FA's forms to get our info for vent. Hope to see you in game :D

Neptune
04-03-2013, 02:18 PM
IGN : Crimsonmori
Game Experience :Swtor,APB, COD, Battlefield, and a lot of fps game
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : teamwork and a good attitude

deathwatcher
04-03-2013, 03:07 PM
hi, gratz to those who have been accepted.

Name : jason
IGN : (at least the one you want) deathwatcher
Game Experience : 5 year vet of wow, played alot of mmo's. played the normal games like cs:s to games like simcity. love borderlands so enjoying defiance as its similar.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : to be some one to group with be it pvp/pve or just to help.

Zeltchoron
04-03-2013, 03:11 PM
Name : Travis
IGN : Zeltchoron
Game Experience : WoW - Tera
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Active player looking for people to hang out with and to progress further in the game,

Nikota
04-03-2013, 03:37 PM
Name : Dan
IGN : Nikota

Game Experience : 20+ online, 35 if you count Atari, etc. MUDs, RPGs, MMORPGs, etc. I love tearing apart the game mechs and have been highly ranked on the servers I pvp on from SWG to Rift. Was part of a guild for the last several years but took a break after SWTOR while waiting on this to come out and they booted me for inactivity (forum). Just looking for a drama free guild.

What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Team player, work well with others. Spent most of my time as a sniper or medic in Planetside2 and will probably do the same here.

DentMan06
04-03-2013, 03:41 PM
IGN : DentMan06
Game Experience : Literally every AAA title to come out. PvP heavy in WoW before WotLK but only around 1985 rating before quitting, CAL-I on CS 1.6, tons of other games in less competitive fashions, lots and lots of PvE as well. Although not a FPS, I play dota2 very competitively as well with a regular small group of close friends, thus, communication comes in naturally for me.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Dependable support classes are my niche and so far I am really enjoying the BMG healers in PvP right now. Got a heavy hitting fire LMG that really allows me to lay down suppressive fire effectively. As for what I can bring to the guild, maturity (I am 28 lol), natural competitive drive in every game I touch, and that want to excel.

My in-game handle is DentMan06 (character name Raven Daark). Thanks for considering.

zerst
04-03-2013, 03:48 PM
Name : chris
IGN : (at least the one you want) zerst
Game Experience : BF3,swtor,blackops2,dayz
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : team work and well coordinated attacks

Wildman
04-03-2013, 05:11 PM
Interested in joining

Name : Wildman
IGN : Wildman
Game Experience : Ever since computers been around, If you know Wildman (WildD3amons) from Entropia Universe you know me.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : I bring my A game to every game!

Neptune
04-03-2013, 06:34 PM
hi, gratz to those who have been accepted.

Name : jason
IGN : (at least the one you want) deathwatcher
Game Experience : 5 year vet of wow, played alot of mmo's. played the normal games like cs:s to games like simcity. love borderlands so enjoying defiance as its similar.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : to be some one to group with be it pvp/pve or just to help.

Welcome and Accepted to [FA] happy to have you :D Go to our website to get the info to vent and contact me(Neptune) or Orphen in game to get an invite.

Neptune
04-03-2013, 06:34 PM
Name : Travis
IGN : Zeltchoron
Game Experience : WoW - Tera
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Active player looking for people to hang out with and to progress further in the game,

Welcome and Accepted to [FA] happy to have you. Go to our website to get the info to vent and contact me(Neptune) or Orphen in game to get an invite.

Neptune
04-03-2013, 06:35 PM
Name : Dan
IGN : Nikota

Game Experience : 20+ online, 35 if you count Atari, etc. MUDs, RPGs, MMORPGs, etc. I love tearing apart the game mechs and have been highly ranked on the servers I pvp on from SWG to Rift. Was part of a guild for the last several years but took a break after SWTOR while waiting on this to come out and they booted me for inactivity (forum). Just looking for a drama free guild.

What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Team player, work well with others. Spent most of my time as a sniper or medic in Planetside2 and will probably do the same here.

Welcome and Accepted to [FA] happy to have you :D Go to our website to get the info to vent and contact me(Neptune) or Orphen in game to get an invite.

Neptune
04-03-2013, 06:36 PM
IGN : DentMan06
Game Experience : Literally every AAA title to come out. PvP heavy in WoW before WotLK but only around 1985 rating before quitting, CAL-I on CS 1.6, tons of other games in less competitive fashions, lots and lots of PvE as well. Although not a FPS, I play dota2 very competitively as well with a regular small group of close friends, thus, communication comes in naturally for me.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Dependable support classes are my niche and so far I am really enjoying the BMG healers in PvP right now. Got a heavy hitting fire LMG that really allows me to lay down suppressive fire effectively. As for what I can bring to the guild, maturity (I am 28 lol), natural competitive drive in every game I touch, and that want to excel.

My in-game handle is DentMan06 (character name Raven Daark). Thanks for considering.

Neptune
Name : chris
IGN : (at least the one you want) zerst
Game Experience : BF3,swtor,blackops2,dayz
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : team work and well coordinated attacks

Neptune
Interested in joining

Name : Wildman
IGN : Wildman
Game Experience : Ever since computers been around, If you know Wildman (WildD3amons) from Entropia Universe you know me.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : I bring my A game to every game!

Wildman
04-03-2013, 06:40 PM

already added Orphen went to him and tried to chat him but was ignored. Might have missed chat who knows I like voice better.

Neptune
04-03-2013, 06:41 PM
Welcome everyone who just joined, we are all very happy to have you :D If you could sign up in our forms and our vent info and everything should be there. Anyways if you guys could just contact me or Orphen in game for an clan invite. Are leave you name in game in our forms for an invite. Also just wanted to say, you guys caught me during a break. Some other clans members and I have been recording some gameplay for the game in the instances, also showing where you can find the data recorders. We should hopefully continue to make vidoes, to help everyone in game and also to show people about our clan the this awesome game. Well can't wait to see you guys in game and talk to you in vent.

Wildman
04-03-2013, 06:42 PM
Neptune - Pulls up someone from ArchAngel guild, same guy? I see now Archangel in game name easier for players to find using that if I have the right person.

Neptune
04-03-2013, 06:42 PM
already added Orphen went to him and tried to chat him but was ignored. Might have missed chat who knows I like voice better.

add me as a friend and I should be able to get you in. My characters name is Neptune and my account is ArchAngel.

Wildman
04-03-2013, 06:46 PM
add me as a friend and I should be able to get you in. My characters name is Neptune and my account is ArchAngel.

yep found ya.

Neptune
04-03-2013, 06:50 PM
yep found ya.

welcome. just go to our forms to find the vent info i will give you a link
http://fatalassault.gamerz.co/topic82.html

Wildman
04-03-2013, 06:50 PM
seems I will be with you when I break 5k Scrip (again), will work that tomorrow got to get up early off to bed for me. Registered on your forums.

GreatMako
04-03-2013, 07:02 PM
Name :Ricardo
IGN : GreatMako
Game Experience :Eve Online,Word of Tanks,Diablo, Starcarft, CnC, the Total war games, Call of duty etc etc
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : My skill and willingness to work in a group to play and enjoy the game

Kmoore62987
04-03-2013, 07:11 PM
Name: Kenny
IGN: Kemo
Game Experience: Diablo 2, Diablo 3, Marvel Heroes, Guild Wars 2, World of Warcraft, Shootmania, Call of Duty, Battlefield 3, etc.
What you think you can contribute to [FA]: Active player, always willing to run, use vent, ready to play!

Neptune
04-03-2013, 07:54 PM
Join us in vent guys

Neptune
check out our forms please :D

Neptune
Name :Ricardo
IGN : GreatMako
Game Experience :Eve Online,Word of Tanks,Diablo, Starcarft, CnC, the Total war games, Call of duty etc etc
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : My skill and willingness to work in a group to play and enjoy the game

Welcome and Accepted to [FA] happy to have you Go to our website to get the info to vent and contact me(Neptune) or Orphen in game to get an invite.

Neptune
04-03-2013, 08:08 PM
: Active player, always willing to run, use vent, ready to play!

Welcome and Accepted to [FA] happy to have you Go to our website to get the info to vent and contact me(Neptune) or Orphen in game to get an invite.

Liquid Frostbite
04-03-2013, 08:09 PM
Name : Preston
IGN : Liquid Frostbite
Game Experience : Everything in the last 10 years. But I remember playing AvP2 way back when. Gaming is pretty much what I do, it's a passion. Defiance, Natural Selection 2, and GW2 at the moment.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Comradery, Humor, Wins & Fails. We'll have to see. :D

Neptune
04-03-2013, 09:24 PM
Name : Preston
IGN : Liquid Frostbite
Game Experience : Everything in the last 10 years. But I remember playing AvP2 way back when. Gaming is pretty much what I do, it's a passion. Defiance, Natural Selection 2, and GW2 at the moment.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Comradery, Humor, Wins & Fails. We'll have to see. :D

Orphenn
04-04-2013, 11:20 AM
All new recruits please post on join us section of our forums thank you

DKressel
04-04-2013, 03:10 PM
Name : David Kressel
IGN : Asenka
Game Experience : WoW, GW2, Defiance, etc.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Strong experienced gamer

Shootin_Skank
04-04-2013, 03:23 PM
IGN : Shootin'Skank
Game Experience :Wow, Rift, swtor, Aion, D3, CoD, BF,Chivalry
What you think you can contribute to [FA] :Teamwork, active, kindness

Orphenn
04-04-2013, 05:30 PM
Name : David Kressel
IGN : Asenka
Game Experience : WoW, GW2, Defiance, etc.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Strong experienced gamer

accepted please check the general discussion announcements on forums for guild info vent etc

Orphenn
04-04-2013, 05:30 PM
accepted please check the general discussion announcements on forums for guild info vent etc

Neptune
04-04-2013, 06:29 PM
IGN : Shootin'Skank
Game Experience :Wow, Rift, swtor, Aion, D3, CoD, BF,Chivalry
What you think you can contribute to [FA] :Teamwork, active, kindness

Accepted and Welcome to [FA] Happy to have you. Please sign up in our forms. Our info for vent is in our forms. Also contact me or Orphen for an invite to the clan. Welcome :D

Bigmama
04-04-2013, 06:42 PM
Name : Jackie
IGN : Anlaria/Bigmama
Game Experience : WoW, SWTOR, Global Agenda, GW2, TSW, and probably every other MMO out there.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : I am always looking to help others in any way I can, I also love being a team player (typically healed in other MMO's), and have a willingness to learn new strategies and tactics, and I also am always trying to improve myself in one way or another. Thanks!

cmilliorn
04-04-2013, 07:18 PM
Name :Chris
IGN : Dylina
Game Experience :Wow, Rift, D3, CoD, BF a few others been playing games since I was 5
What you think you can contribute to [FA] :Teamwork, positive attitude and enjoyment of the game

Orphenn
04-04-2013, 09:47 PM
Name : Jackie
IGN : Anlaria/Bigmama
Game Experience : WoW, SWTOR, Global Agenda, GW2, TSW, and probably every other MMO out there.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : I am always looking to help others in any way I can, I also love being a team player (typically healed in other MMO's), and have a willingness to learn new strategies and tactics, and I also am always trying to improve myself in one way or another. Thanks!

accepted welcome to fatal assault its nice to have you please sign up on forums so you can get all the guild info in announcements under general discussion vent, member boards passwords etc etc and post your in game profile name or add Orphen in game and i will add you to the clan

Orphenn
04-04-2013, 09:47 PM
Name :Chris
IGN : Dylina
Game Experience :Wow, Rift, D3, CoD, BF a few others been playing games since I was 5
What you think you can contribute to [FA] :Teamwork, positive attitude and enjoyment of the game

accepted welcome to fatal assault its nice to have you please sign up on forums so you can get all the guild info in announcements under general discussion vent, member boards passwords etc etc and post your in game profile name or add Orphen in game and i will add you to the clan

Neptune
04-05-2013, 02:30 PM
Remember everyone to sign up in our forms. See you guys in game, can't wait to fight be your side. :D

HeRoTic
04-05-2013, 02:51 PM
Name : Dylan
IGN : Herotic
Game Experience : eq, wow, lol, cod, bf, moh, rift, sc mainly. lots more to name tho.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : every game i play, i play as a hardcore gamer. looking to do a lot of pvp right now in defiance. always down for pve also, but mainly looking for some pvp premades right now.

posted on your website also.

whistlin bunghole
04-05-2013, 04:22 PM
Name :mike
IGN : whistin bunghole
Game Experience :Rift / GW1 & 2 / wow / skilled in sc2 /bf2/ cod/lol/ played all the mmos i am pvp driven and i am looking for a guild that is active and more serious

OHARRIIS
04-05-2013, 05:06 PM
Name: Alex
IGN: Bllackjack
Game Exp.: GW2 / Swtor / Rift / Defiance Beta (not gonna list em all cuz i really just wanna play the game at the moment :p)

Kra Retnur
04-06-2013, 06:45 AM
Name: Mark
IGN: Kra Retnur
Game Exp: GW/GW2, SWTOR, LoTRO, WoW
P.S. I have and like to use vent [it seems like noone talks in this game at all atm, its very sad :(]

Orphenn
04-06-2013, 11:19 AM
Name : Dylan
IGN : Herotic
Game Experience : eq, wow, lol, cod, bf, moh, rift, sc mainly. lots more to name tho.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : every game i play, i play as a hardcore gamer. looking to do a lot of pvp right now in defiance. always down for pve also, but mainly looking for some pvp premades right now.

posted on your website also.

Accepted welcome to Fatal Assault when you register on site check the general discussion announcements for guild info

Orphenn
04-06-2013, 11:20 AM
Name :mike
IGN : whistin bunghole
Game Experience :Rift / GW1 & 2 / wow / skilled in sc2 /bf2/ cod/lol/ played all the mmos i am pvp driven and i am looking for a guild that is active and more serious

Accepted welcome to Fatal Assault please register on forums and check the general discussion announcements for guild info

Orphenn
Name: Alex
IGN: Bllackjack
Game Exp.: GW2 / Swtor / Rift / Defiance Beta (not gonna list em all cuz i really just wanna play the game at the moment :p)

Accepted welcome to Fatal Assault please register on forums and check the general discussion announcements for guild info

Orphenn
Name: Mark
IGN: Kra Retnur
Game Exp: GW/GW2, SWTOR, LoTRO, WoW
P.S. I have and like to use vent [it seems like noone talks in this game at all atm, its very sad :(]

Accepted welcome to Fatal Assault please register on forums and check the general discussion announcements for guild info including vent info

pebyoghmoob
04-06-2013, 07:43 PM
Name: Peter
IGN: Pebyoghmoob
Game Played: WoW, aion, tera, gw2, d3, PoE, CoD, CS, and a lot more (Veteran gamer)
What you think you can contribute to [FA]:
I'm about 300 ego rating.. so I know somewhat about the game. Can help provides some info to new comers.... I'm also a long time gamer, used lead raids/teach people boss fight. I enjoy pvping, and strife to be better at it... I'm not a hardcore gamer anymore, just casual with wife/kids. Can't commit life in a video game. Just looking for a community I can enjoy the game with... You guys seem to have a nice varieties of people

ps: Also have my own vent that can hold 25 people (If guild ever need a backup voice chat)

Orphenn
04-06-2013, 08:30 PM
Name: Peter
IGN: Pebyoghmoob
Game Played: WoW, aion, tera, gw2, d3, PoE, CoD, CS, and a lot more (Veteran gamer)
What you think you can contribute to [FA]:
I'm about 300 ego rating.. so I know somewhat about the game. Can help provides some info to new comers.... I'm also a long time gamer, used lead raids/teach people boss fight. I enjoy pvping, and strife to be better at it... I'm not a hardcore gamer anymore, just casual with wife/kids. Can't commit life in a video game. Just looking for a community I can enjoy the game with... You guys seem to have a nice varieties of people

ps: Also have my own vent that can hold 25 people (If guild ever need a backup voice chat)

accepted welcome to [FA] please sign up forums and check the guild info out in the general discussion

Thy
04-07-2013, 02:32 AM
Name :Nol
IGN : Thy
Game Experience :WoW,AOC,Rift,Warhammer Online,Aion,GW,GW2,BF3,BF4 and a lot more(to many to name lol)

DirtyJoe
04-07-2013, 03:19 AM
IGN : DirtyJoe
Game Experience :WoW, SWTOR, WAR, Counter Strike, battlefield, basically every other great game ever made( All consoles and pc games outside of atari included)
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Good attitude, great team player, great improviser and planner. Likes playing with other folks of a similiarly high skill level.

Neptune
04-07-2013, 10:27 AM
Name :Nol
IGN : Thy
Game Experience :WoW,AOC,Rift,Warhammer Online,Aion,GW,GW2,BF3,BF4 and a lot more(to many to name lol)

accepted welcome to [FA] happy to have you, please sign up forums and check the guild info out in the general discussion :D

Neptune
04-07-2013, 10:28 AM
IGN : DirtyJoe
Game Experience :WoW, SWTOR, WAR, Counter Strike, battlefield, basically every other great game ever made( All consoles and pc games outside of atari included)
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Good attitude, great team player, great improviser and planner. Likes playing with other folks of a similiarly high skill level.

accepted welcome to [FA] happy to have you, please sign up forums and check the guild info out in the general discussion :D

Blackreign
04-07-2013, 11:09 AM
Name :Ronnie
IGN : (at least the one you want)Blackreign
Game Experience :wow,bf1,2,3,rift,starwars,poe,hon,planetside1,2,w arhammer online, warz.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] :teamwork, leadership,guidence,and some *** kicking.

kampsauen
04-07-2013, 11:09 AM
Name : Stian
IGN : Sau
Game Experience :iv playd mostly Everything... but now i focus on Defiance and Bf3
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Skills and alot of Fun

Dariel
04-07-2013, 12:02 PM
Name: Dariel
IGN : jayded
Game experience: BF3, All COD's, borderlands, planetside, and so on.
What you think you can contribute to [FA]: an active player, helpful

Neptune
04-07-2013, 12:56 PM
Name :Ronnie
IGN : (at least the one you want)Blackreign
Game Experience :wow,bf1,2,3,rift,starwars,poe,hon,planetside1,2,w arhammer online, warz.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] :teamwork, leadership,guidence,and some *** kicking.

Neptune
Name : Stian
IGN : Sau
Game Experience :iv playd mostly Everything... but now i focus on Defiance and Bf3
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Skills and alot of Fun

Neptune
Name: Dariel
IGN : jayded
Game experience: BF3, All COD's, borderlands, planetside, and so on.
What you think you can contribute to [FA]: an active player, helpful

Neptune
04-07-2013, 09:57 PM
remember to sign up at our forms guys, also join us in vent. Hope to see you in game and to fight by your side. :D

masadon
04-07-2013, 10:16 PM
IGN : Masadon
Game Experience :GW2, SWTOR, WoW, SWG, D3, Rift, all of the medal of honors, and many more
What you think you can contribute to [FA] :Teamwork, helpfulness, and Active

Nushu
04-07-2013, 10:30 PM
Hi there FA
Name :John
IGN : Nushu
Game Experience :Rift, GW2 , WoW, SWTOR, Aion, Borderlands 2 ;) . i've played usualy any game that has rpg experience in it.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : beside i got work from monday to friday till 6 PM , i play the game as much as i can because its awsome, so i could consider myself an active Defiance player. I can contribute in any way that the game itself permits but i could use some advice in pvp area

lorellei
04-07-2013, 10:59 PM
Hey
Name : Alastair
IGN : lorellei
Game Experience : mmo wise, APB, MxO, WoW, TSW. As for non-mmo, gaming for about 12-15yrs. play BL and BL2, CoD, CS:GO etc Too many to list.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Apart from when i have to work (nightshift) im an active member of Defiance. Am always wanting to improve pvpwise. am very good teamwise and enjoy a good group.

Neptune
04-07-2013, 11:18 PM
IGN : Masadon
Game Experience :GW2, SWTOR, WoW, SWG, D3, Rift, all of the medal of honors, and many more
What you think you can contribute to [FA] :Teamwork, helpfulness, and Active

accepted welcome to [FA] happy to have you, please sign up forums and check the guild info out in the general discussion

Neptune
04-07-2013, 11:21 PM
Hi there FA
Name :John
IGN : Nushu
Game Experience :Rift, GW2 , WoW, SWTOR, Aion, Borderlands 2 ;) . i've played usualy any game that has rpg experience in it.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : beside i got work from monday to friday till 6 PM , i play the game as much as i can because its awsome, so i could consider myself an active Defiance player. I can contribute in any way that the game itself permits but i could use some advice in pvp area

accepted welcome to [FA] happy to have you. You're in the right place, we are just starting up pvp, we are still lvling but people in are clan are helping each other alot. We have about five members(including myself :P ) who have hit 1000 ego rating and we are looking to help anyone who needs it and give advice. please sign up forums and check the guild info out in the general discussion. Contact orphen, any of our officers, or me for an invite.

Neptune
04-07-2013, 11:22 PM
Hey
Name : Alastair
IGN : lorellei
Game Experience : mmo wise, APB, MxO, WoW, TSW. As for non-mmo, gaming for about 12-15yrs. play BL and BL2, CoD, CS:GO etc Too many to list.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Apart from when i have to work (nightshift) im an active member of Defiance. Am always wanting to improve pvpwise. am very good teamwise and enjoy a good group.

accepted welcome to [FA] happy to have you. please sign up forums and check the guild info out in the general discussion. Contact orphen, any of our officers, or me for an invite.

Wanderer
04-07-2013, 11:59 PM
Hey
Name : Eric
IGN : Incognito
Game Experience : haved played many mmos from EQ1+2, AO, DAOC, APB, WoW, WAR and Gw2. Before MMO gaming spent long hours playing Counter-Strike competively
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : I can bring a positive attitude to the battlefield along with great tactically advice. I am also currently a very active player in defiance and am always looking to help out any way I can

Neptune
04-08-2013, 12:10 AM
Hey
Name : Eric
IGN : Incognito
Game Experience : haved played many mmos from EQ1+2, AO, DAOC, APB, WoW, WAR and Gw2. Before MMO gaming spent long hours playing Counter-Strike competively
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : I can bring a positive attitude to the battlefield along with great tactically advice. I am also currently a very active player in defiance and am always looking to help out any way I can

accepted welcome to [FA] happy to have you. please sign up forums and check the guild info out in the general discussion. Contact orphen, any of our officers, or me for an invite.

SlntHntr27
04-08-2013, 08:54 AM
Hello
Name : Scott
IGN : SlntHntr27
Game Experience : I have played a bunch of MMOs. FF11, FF14, SW:TOR, WoW, GW2, Global Agenda, Rift, Planetside 2, Vindictus and I'm sure I am missing some.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : I'm a great team player and I know how to follow directions. I pick up things very quickly such as strategies and combat dynamics. Just looking for fun times with fun people.

megashark
04-08-2013, 10:21 AM
Name: Shawn
IGN: Queen Cobra
Game experience: Final fantasy online,wow,rift,tera,bf3,bf 2142,war thunder,dcuo
What you think you can contribute to [FA] :Mature no drama teamwork, easygoing attitude.

Redik
04-08-2013, 11:43 AM
Name: Tony
IGN: Redik
Game Experience: DAoC, EQ2, WoW, DCUO, SWTOR, APB, GW2, Planetside 2, BF3/2/Bad Company 2, Counter-Strike, CoD
What you think you can contribute to [FA]: positive attitude

Neptune
04-08-2013, 01:55 PM
Hello
Name : Scott
IGN : SlntHntr27
Game Experience : I have played a bunch of MMOs. FF11, FF14, SW:TOR, WoW, GW2, Global Agenda, Rift, Planetside 2, Vindictus and I'm sure I am missing some.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : I'm a great team player and I know how to follow directions. I pick up things very quickly such as strategies and combat dynamics. Just looking for fun times with fun people.

accepted welcome to [FA] happy to have you, please sign up forums and check the guild info out in the general discussion

Neptune
04-08-2013, 01:55 PM
Name: Shawn
IGN: Queen Cobra
Game experience: Final fantasy online,wow,rift,tera,bf3,bf 2142,war thunder,dcuo
What you think you can contribute to [FA] :Mature no drama teamwork, easygoing attitude.

Neptune
04-08-2013, 01:56 PM
Name: Tony
IGN: Redik
Game Experience: DAoC, EQ2, WoW, DCUO, SWTOR, APB, GW2, Planetside 2, BF3/2/Bad Company 2, Counter-Strike, CoD
What you think you can contribute to [FA]: positive attitude

Neptune
04-08-2013, 08:50 PM
Happy to see the clan growing, and can't wait for new members. Hope to see more :D

Orphenn
04-09-2013, 10:19 AM
To all new members remember to sign up on forums and get vent info from the announcements in general discussion

Neptune
04-09-2013, 11:30 PM
Just wanted to say hi and welcome to our thread to all the people looking for an clan. I hope you guess decide to try us out. We would love to have to in the clan. Hope to hear from you soon. :D

The Wolf
04-10-2013, 01:31 AM
Name : Coty
IGN : (at least the one you want) TheWolf3
Game Experience : WoW, GW2, yep list is more than 2...too long for me to list
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : i am a competitive team player, i play as often as i can and will add to the night crew

MadMropheus
04-10-2013, 03:15 AM
IGN : (at least the one you want) MadMorpheus
Game Experience : WoW, GW2, AION, Rift, POE, Conan, EVE and many more
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Team player, on at all times of the day/night, experienced, positive attitude

Neptune
04-10-2013, 02:23 PM
Name : Coty
IGN : (at least the one you want) TheWolf3
Game Experience : WoW, GW2, yep list is more than 2...too long for me to list
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : i am a competitive team player, i play as often as i can and will add to the night crew

Neptune
04-10-2013, 02:24 PM
IGN : (at least the one you want) MadMorpheus
Game Experience : WoW, GW2, AION, Rift, POE, Conan, EVE and many more
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Team player, on at all times of the day/night, experienced, positive attitude

Kiexin
04-10-2013, 02:38 PM
Name :Robert
IGN : Kiexin
Game Experience : Guild Wars 2, Planet Side 2, and many more.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] :Love

Neptune
04-10-2013, 03:04 PM
Name :Robert
IGN : Kiexin
Game Experience : Guild Wars 2, Planet Side 2, and many more.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] :Love

Holyoke
04-10-2013, 03:19 PM
EGO - 507

Name :Tylor
IGN : Holyoke
Game Experience : Wow, SWOTR, ME1-3, Battlefront(all), Boderlands1-2, Planetside 2, Dead Island.... ect there's a lot.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : I am an easy going skilled player, looking to contribute in a clan that can make a difference.

Apoczero
04-10-2013, 04:04 PM
IGN: Apoczero
Game experience: Pretty much any shooter or MMO
What you think you can contribute to [FA]: I'm a pretty easy going player with a lot of experience in these types of games. I'm looking for a clan that has the ability to be on top and I would like to help this clan get there.

Neptune
04-10-2013, 04:26 PM
IGN: Apoczero
Game experience: Pretty much any shooter or MMO
What you think you can contribute to [FA]: I'm a pretty easy going player with a lot of experience in these types of games. I'm looking for a clan that has the ability to be on top and I would like to help this clan get there.

Neptune
04-10-2013, 04:26 PM
EGO - 507

Name :Tylor
IGN : Holyoke
Game Experience : Wow, SWOTR, ME1-3, Battlefront(all), Boderlands1-2, Planetside 2, Dead Island.... ect there's a lot.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : I am an easy going skilled player, looking to contribute in a clan that can make a difference.

Neptune
04-10-2013, 10:24 PM
please sign up on the our forms, so we can invite you. We will try to get you in as soon as we can. Just remember people are on at different times. Just sign up on our forms and I will get to you as soon as I can.

Ins4neN1ghtmare
04-10-2013, 11:24 PM
Name : Phillip Wolf
IGN : Haven't used it in years
Game Experience : LoL, WoW since vanilla, EQ2, AION, SWTOR, GW, CoD1 to MW2, BF2/3, Halo1 - 3, GoW1/3
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Team Player, work for the better of the team instead of the individual. Communicate well with team.

Neptune
04-10-2013, 11:33 PM
Name : Phillip Wolf
IGN : Haven't used it in years
Game Experience : LoL, WoW since vanilla, EQ2, AION, SWTOR, GW, CoD1 to MW2, BF2/3, Halo1 - 3, GoW1/3
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Team Player, work for the better of the team instead of the individual. Communicate well with team.

accepted welcome to [FA] happy to have you, please sign up forums and check the guild info out in the general discussion. I will send you and invite tomorrow. Just add me as a friend tomorrow and I will invite you. Welcome to the clan. I can get on right now if you want an invite now. Just let me know :D

Remag Div
04-11-2013, 08:31 AM
Welcome to all new members!

Neptune
04-11-2013, 10:50 AM
all new members please add me in game, so I can get into the clan. Hope to hear from you soon.

Neptune
04-12-2013, 11:50 AM
Bump for new recruits

Lairangel7
04-13-2013, 02:35 AM
Name : Laira
Game Experience : MMOs: wow, gw2, warhammer, aion, star trek, star wars, rift & lord of the rings
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Teamwork, good attitude & Helpfulness

Neptune
04-13-2013, 10:15 AM
Name : Laira
Game Experience : MMOs: wow, gw2, warhammer, aion, star trek, star wars, rift & lord of the rings
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Teamwork, good attitude & Helpfulness

accepted welcome to [FA] happy to have you, please sign up forums and check the guild info out in the general discussion. Contact me in game or Orphen to get an invite

SkyKesper
04-13-2013, 12:25 PM
Name : Brandon Ledbetter
IGN : SkyyKesper
Game Experience : League of Legends & CoD competitive scenes playing for various teams, Tera, D3, Vanilla WoW Raiding
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : I'm an active and experienced gamer. I strive to consistently better myself as a player and person. I can contribute teamwork, and success.

Neptune
04-13-2013, 12:31 PM
Name : Brandon Ledbetter
IGN : SkyyKesper
Game Experience : League of Legends & CoD competitive scenes playing for various teams, Tera, D3, Vanilla WoW Raiding
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : I'm an active and experienced gamer. I strive to consistently better myself as a player and person. I can contribute teamwork, and success.

accepted welcome to [FA] happy to have you, please sign up forums and check the guild info out in the general discussion. Contact me in game or Orphen to get an invite

Ende
04-16-2013, 07:52 PM
Name : Fabio
IGN : Ende
Game Experience : WoW, GW2, SWTOR, Warhammer online, Planetside2, Ragnarok, Tera, Lineage II, Aion and a long etc
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Comprimise, Teamwork, respect, experience and hours of fun

Upgrade
04-16-2013, 08:06 PM
hey anyone got any news about the vent and forum being down?

Spinesnap
04-16-2013, 08:36 PM
hey anyone got any news about the vent and forum being down?

Just noticed that today, forums down and vent password not working.

rapidstrike
04-16-2013, 09:05 PM
Name : Aaron
IGN : rapidstrike
Game Experience : Wow, diablo 2/3 , APB , BF2/3 , Crysis 1/2/3 Team Fortress 2, counter strike source ect.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Teamwork, dedication , skill , and active

Chris1lm
04-17-2013, 09:15 AM
Name : Chris
IGN : Sabar
Game Experience : rift, secret world, everquest 2, wow, diablo 2/3 , guild wars 1 and 2...
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Enjoy helping others, dedicated, good at working in a team

Armament
04-17-2013, 10:17 AM
Name : Chris
IGN : Armament
Game Experience :Everquest 2, WoW, Rift, SWTOR, Tera, GW2, Battle Field 1,2,3.
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Calm even after 40 wipes on the same boss, teamwork oriented by trade, prefer grouping up for anything (pve, pvp, achievements, etc...), and Lots of Free Time!

Neptune
04-21-2013, 12:21 PM
OK, well I know that alot of you have been wondering whats going on with the vent and our forms. Well I am sorry but I really don't know. Orphen has gone missing for ahwile, I have tried to contact him, but he hasn't replied. I have tried to do what I could but there is only so much I could do, just as an officer. I am sorry guys, I did try. Now if you haven't noticed yet I have left the clan in game. I am now part of another clan, I really thought about this but I wanted to enjoy the game and trying to deal with everything that a clan leader and other officers should be helping with was to much. I really enjoyed playing with you guy and talking to you. I wish you all the best of luck and I hope Fatal Assualt can push through this. Now I know people have been leaving the clan and if you are thinking of but don't know where to go contact me. but if you want to stay then ok. if not contact me. I am not trying to take member away, just trying to give you guys options. I am sure you guys woud fit in the clan I am in. Anyways see you guys later.

Treme
04-22-2013, 10:13 AM
Nevermind.

Typical Stereotype
04-25-2013, 03:13 PM
Karvia
Name : Vic
IGN : Karvia
Game Experience : WoW, SWTOR, GW 1&2, COD, Path of Exile, COD, Allods
What you think you can contribute to [FA] : I like to work in teams for pve, pvp, achievements etc. I'm calm, it takes a lot to russell my jimmies and I have plenty of free time.