PDA

View Full Version : Looking for MATURE Ark Hunters

Keltic Rage
04-17-2013, 12:12 PM
Hey guys/gals,

I currently only have two others that I play with here in the US on the Xbox and I am looking to broaden my ark hunter circle if you will. Looking for people 30 years old and older. Preferably those with family or wives at least so that we have something small in common.

Gamertag is Keltic Rage.

And for the record. No I don't want to join your clan, no I don't have any extra script, and no I don't want to help you blast rockets constantly at the vendors.

RynnB1983
04-17-2013, 12:33 PM
you can add me if you like...29 (will be 30 in November) i am usually up late at night and on at odd hours due to my two jobs. my GT is ChakramStrike if you are interested. i am central time zone in Florida. i usually roam around doing arkfalls and various emergencies and stuff. if i am with a group i am all for co-op maps seeing as how i need to get the data recorders from them, i have not done the shadow war thing yet and hesitant about it. i am steadily working my way through the story and should be/hope to be done this weekend then i can focus on leveling up an just getting better gear. on a side note i just have to say or throw this out there...this whole paragraph makes me sound like i am applying for a personal or an ad...lol.

Boze
04-17-2013, 12:35 PM
I'm in the same boat! Got a regular gaming friend that would probably come along. We're around your age, not youngsters. Probably what you would call completionists, we do all side missions and main missions, and a few ark falls. Not the greatest players out there but not horrible either. Mostly on from 7 to 9 CT. GT=Bozemaniac

RynnB1983
04-17-2013, 12:42 PM
same goes for anyone that comes in here...feel free to add me Boze if you want. i've got a guy in Cali i play with who is older when he is on again i will see if he can add you guys if you like?

Keltic Rage
04-17-2013, 12:43 PM
you can add me if you like...29 (will be 30 in November) i am usually up late at night and on at odd hours due to my two jobs. my GT is ChakramStrike if you are interested. i am central time zone in Florida. i usually roam around doing arkfalls and various emergencies and stuff. if i am with a group i am all for co-op maps seeing as how i need to get the data recorders from them, i have not done the shadow war thing yet and hesitant about it. i am steadily working my way through the story and should be/hope to be done this weekend then i can focus on leveling up an just getting better gear. on a side note i just have to say or throw this out there...this whole paragraph makes me sound like i am applying for a personal or an ad...lol.

Wanna make out? JK, Friend invite sent.

RynnB1983
04-17-2013, 12:43 PM
btw i do have a mic and chatpad...if you need to know that.

Soobydoo
04-17-2013, 12:46 PM
30 here as well. Replied with my own 'personal' in the other thread haha. No wife or kids but pretty much all my friends have one or both so I am quite familiar.

I'm on after 7pm EST. GT=Koremega012

millnic
04-17-2013, 12:47 PM
Sent me a request I'm on most nights est gamertag millnic82 same here just have 1 or 2 people I play with

Keltic Rage
04-17-2013, 12:48 PM
btw i do have a mic and chatpad...if you need to know that.

What's your GT?

Rayness25
04-17-2013, 12:53 PM
being that this is a video game, its only obvious that we would be stuck in the world with children or immature gamers. im not 30 nor have kids or a wife, i typically play with my brother who is 33 on the other hand. him and i basically have the common intrest as you guys. hit me up when im on

Mowazzy
04-17-2013, 12:55 PM
Hi KR,

I'm interested in joining your clan. 32 years old, married, work to live, etc
I play a lot in the evening as my wife works, EST.

Gamer Tag = wazpac
Defiance character = Mowazzy

Hope499
04-17-2013, 12:59 PM
GT: Hope499

29, not married or anything but I DO hate hearing the little kiddies scream on their mics....

Raver Wolfe
04-17-2013, 01:17 PM
I just turned 26, six days ago, do I count? Haha.

RevJynxed
04-17-2013, 01:20 PM
Do ex-wives count? :p

GT - Rev Jynxed

I just finished soloing the game because it's hard to find anyone wanting to run as a group. I'm not interested in THAT again so yeah, feel free to give me a shout.

Raver Wolfe
04-17-2013, 01:27 PM
My Gamertag is Raver Wolfe, feel free to add Mature people!

RynnB1983
04-17-2013, 01:33 PM
GT - ChakramStrike...and think i have all of you added or friend request sent...hope to see you guys on later.

Liam_Murphy
04-17-2013, 01:55 PM
and no I don't want to help you blast rockets constantly at the vendors.

Im a little sad you dont want to launch rockets at vendors with me :'(

Rafe_J
04-17-2013, 01:58 PM
Hello KR

GT - RafeJ

30 living in Honolulu which means that by the time I get done with my work day and online, it's midnight on the east coast. The time difference makes it a challenge to play with people on the mainland but if you're online i'd be happy to work along side of you.

+Team player
+Enjoys helping people

FattyMcG33
04-17-2013, 01:58 PM
feel free to add me up. I'm on when I can, juggling a FT job, night classes, and my son on the weekends, plus whatever the gf throws at me lol

Djhush
04-17-2013, 02:22 PM
add me up GT: djhushone 40+

cbearsilal7
04-17-2013, 02:30 PM
I'm 26 and not a ******bag if that counts for anything. I'm also looking for people to play with and maybe even clan up. Hit me up if you want GT is cbearsilal7.

EDIT: Really looking for people that want to nail out pursuits. Any and all of 'em.

Mudturtle Jones
04-17-2013, 07:31 PM
Hello. I'm new to the social aspect of gaming. This is my first MMO and I've never done any Co-op before but I'd like to give it a try. I'm 55 without any wife or kids. (I borrow my sister's when I'm feeling paternal.) I work second shift so I usually get into the game after midnight Eastern time. My gamer tag is MudturtleJones.

Ham Hawk
04-17-2013, 09:01 PM
Hi Keltic Rage and everyone. I fit the requirements you are looking for. I will add many of you. Feel free to do the same. My GT is Ham Hawk.

crzybluesmurf69
04-17-2013, 09:32 PM
hey whats up guys im down to play i just recently completed the game and side quests but i dont mind helping out, i basically run around clearing roads doing arkfalls and coop maps and contracts, just started doing shadow wars and some TDM like shadow wars alot more im also 37 live with my G/F she also plays defiance right next to me she is 36 feel free to add me also trying to get the social challenges done lol also have a mic and chatpad lol my GT: CrzyBlueSmurF69

Feeky53
04-17-2013, 10:05 PM
Hey guys, I also fit the bill somewhat. 35 and have a wife and kids also.I am almost done with the story mission and working on side missions and pursuits still. I try to do any arkfalls I can make it to and also trying to get my co-op pursuits done. Anyone feel free to add me for some gaming.
GT- Feeky53
p.s.(have a mic also)
thx everyone :)

iCoNiC_Waly
04-17-2013, 10:19 PM
I'm not 30 plus but if you are looking to play you can hit me up!

GT is WalleTheCreator

Mirimon
04-17-2013, 10:21 PM
pssst... grow up.. stop using xbox..

mambonutz
04-17-2013, 10:24 PM
GT: mambonutz
Mic enabled.
Zone: EST
Canada

DiscipleofTyr
04-17-2013, 11:22 PM
30, just beat Nim, bleh, you kinda need people to hang out with in these games, or they get dull fast. Wife, 9 year old, second on way. So, family, check. Mic and chatpad, check. GamerTag: DiscipleofTyr

mambonutz
04-18-2013, 01:51 AM
I'm not 30 plus but if you are looking to play you can hit me up!

GT is WalleTheCreator

I don't know what part of '30 plus' some of you don't understand.
The original thread seems to be very clear to me.

DMC14
04-18-2013, 02:08 AM
i would but im in australia and cant play with the american freinds i allready have. maybe after they allow us to change servers.

batmansmatman
04-18-2013, 02:18 AM
Give me a shout when your on or friend me on XBL. My GT is Batmansmatman and Im 32 playing a 52 year old ark hunter. Been looking for folks to group with but the community is anti-social.

L3054Pi3N
04-18-2013, 03:46 AM
My GT is L3054Pi3N if interested. I'm 30 and have a family. Since I have a new born and a 2 year old I usually play during the evenings or when I have time. I rarely use mic (to avoid some kid saying something I don't want my son to hear) but I'm a good team player. I'm in central time.

Hellpath
04-18-2013, 04:31 AM
44 here and about half way through my second story line run through. Looking to find people wanting to complete co-ops and pursuits etc. Not a great pvp'er but willing to give that a try. Always happy to help out with missions as well. Usually play off and on through the day and am on EST most evenings.

GT: Crazy Gunzerker
IGN: Hellpath

(if you send a friend request please at least put Defiance or somesuch in the message so I know it's not some random request. Thanks)

Brodaki
04-18-2013, 04:43 AM
Gt Brodaki
Feel free to add me, if I dont respond sharpish, means the GF has wrestled the controller from me and is running amuck with my gt.

Totally off topic, wtf man. I've been trying for years to get my old lady to pick up the sticks when it comes to shooters and she's always just laughed at me....then defiance happens...never thought the real problem would be getting her to give me back my damn controller lol.

Kemba
04-18-2013, 05:16 AM
Good luck in your hunt...

You might need it.

SergeAyotte
04-18-2013, 08:14 AM
Hello all "old" people! LOL!

You can add me also, but I do switch between the xBox and the PC (yes, and old 50'ish nerd that got to play it on both!! :D but then I have a choice when the "kids" don't let me use the xBox, hehehe )
Got mic and text pad. My gamer tag is SergeAyotte, ingame Matrixia (or is that Matrixsia... Dang C.R.A.F.T. already at my age ROFL! ).

I am Eastern Time based (Montreal, Qc, Canada).

Silntdrgn7
04-18-2013, 08:30 AM
You can add me to your clan. I'm 58 and retired so my time is flexible.

Xbox Live Gamertag - Silntdrgn7

Character Name - Sylnt Dragoon

Pyth
04-18-2013, 08:31 AM
I am also an older male seeking an older male.

My interest are...

SavageSURG3
04-18-2013, 09:15 AM
Iím definitely in this category, having just turned 40 in MarchÖ good times =)

If you all donít mind, I will send out some friend requests as Iíve been looking to group with some mature players as well.

Itís always more fun to go shooting with other people!

red__alert
04-18-2013, 09:22 AM
im 28 and new to the game looking for people to play with my GT is RED ALERT XOB is all caps im in St.Louis and i play at night i do some of everything so if ur lookin for a fun player im your guy oh and my in game is Helo Jones

jaoker48
04-18-2013, 09:33 AM
I just turned 33. I have a wife and kid. My wife plays defiance with me. We do the arks, side missions, and main story. My from is UwillEAT1. Hit me up if you wanna play.

Sv Stryker
04-18-2013, 09:47 AM
The people that play with us range from 22-48 hit me up, Sv Stryker

cronic
04-18-2013, 10:37 AM
Always welling to jump in and help.
Meet all requirements.
Frankly don't get to play as much as I would like (sure most would say that).
Softball, baseball, soccer...always something going on in this house.
Look for me after 9PM/C
GT: Daggel or Graynape

RynnB1983
04-18-2013, 07:28 PM
ok, not sure if everyone will get this...but i have sent out requests to everyone i could send them to... and feel free to add me to anyone else that reads this.

i also just wanted to say if you guys see me online shoot me a message or a party invite. i am still trying to get used to online play and i am still not sure on how "Live Etiquette" works and when its ok to send an invite and all....lol. so i mainly leave that up to you guys. i really want to do some co-op maps and work through those pursuits and anything else anyone wants to do. looking forward to meeting up and knocking those out with you guys. 8-D

(not that you can see anything right now in game)
GT: ChakramStrike
In game name/Character: Rhiala Soren

Tibbs
04-18-2013, 07:35 PM
Hey I am 38 yr. gamer. Married and looking for people to group with. GT: DoubleDown13 in game Tibbs.

Vion Diamonds
04-18-2013, 07:38 PM
I am 15, but I act and sound 30+,
My friends are all 25-48

Boze
04-19-2013, 07:43 AM
Got on last night with the intention of introducing myself but things didn't go according to plan. No voice or text chat for some reason. It took me a while to figure that out so there's probably more than a few people trying to figure out who the guy in the law keeper getup was and why he was running around acting crazy and staring at people. Also the name tag/clan tag id is gone now so I may have seen you but didn't know I saw you. I'll try again. Couldn't send out group invites either until I logged out and back in a time or two.

crazyc2k
04-19-2013, 08:28 AM
GT: crazycv2
mic & chatpad
Zone: Central
US
Playtime: late nights & anytime sats

no wife and kids, but a lot of fertile friends...lol. had a great group of friends on PSU, but they're not playing defiance. so looking for a cool group of ppl to shoot and blow up stuff with.

WeeohhWeeohh
04-19-2013, 08:30 AM
I'm down for the struggle. Add me if you like.

GT: WeeohhWeeohh
Zone: Eastern

nickpeck
04-19-2013, 09:08 AM
Turning 37 next week, two kids and a great gf. I have played many MMO's and MMORPG's (played SWOTOR, WoW on and off since beta, Lord of the Rings, the old Star Wars, and many more) so I know how things generally work. I usually play when no one else is home (naturally lol) and later at night EST. Will be on tonight. I have had the game for two days but tonight will be my first time playing it so I'll be a total noob to the game but am really looking forward to it.

GT is nickpeck36

vectordream
04-19-2013, 09:48 AM
Hey all!

I just turned 37 and have a wife, kid and jobs so I fit those things in common with some of you. I have been a gamer since I can remember. Atari, NES, etc.. I am a former long time WoW player. I played that game when it first got released for about 4 years. The later expansions did not do it for me. I mostly play XBOX games these days but will probably build a new PC again later this year.

I am looking for cool people to do the pursuits and whatever stuff in this game with. I have been soloing mostly and I defeated Nim last night so I am done with the storyline. I have done very few pursuits, side missions or pvp so that is my focus right now. When I play I like to accomplish things if possible instead of just standing around in town. Sometimes I spend a bit of time going through my inventory to see what I want to sell or part with.

I am in Las Vegas, NV which means I am in the Pacific time zone. The bulk of my play time is on Friday nights and Saturday at various times. During the week I play when I can but its usually just an hour or two on most nights if at all. I don't play everyday since I just don't have time.

GT: vectordream
IGN: Saveria LissVema (one of the baddest Irathient Arkhunters this side of SF)
EGO: 480 something

BoW Cap
04-19-2013, 10:11 AM
GT: BoW Cap
Astro Mic
Zone: Central
US
Playtime: Evenings and possibly weekends

Married but thankfully wifey loves her tv shows. Gives me plenty of time to play in the evenings. Played EQOA for 3 or 4 years and was disappointed when they closed down the servers last year. Looking to find some players here in Defiance.