PDA

View Full Version : Server acting up for anyone else

steadyhand08
04-17-2013, 01:14 PM
had a number of disconnects today is the server acting up for one else, cant seem to be able to log back in at the moment

Wooisme
04-17-2013, 01:31 PM
I'm doing fine, could be your connection. But it could also be the servers, things aren't exactly as stable as they should be.

Ariies
04-17-2013, 01:37 PM
I was on for a couple of hours today. Didn't have any problems so far.

Indifferntcolor
04-17-2013, 01:45 PM
I've been on and off today, no problems at all with getting on and staying on

JR2576
04-17-2013, 01:57 PM
Yea... Something is off... I haven't had any issues all day. But the daily contracts reset, so I decided to do them all. Paradise requires you to co-op land of lost Soldiers. First time I got in no problem.... then when I realized I was at end of instance with 3 others but boss doesn't spawn. So I exit. Try again. .. says party is ready. .. I go in... we fight halfway through instance. .. then all of a sudden we all get kicked back to open world. Scoreboard shows up, no rewards. So I try again. .... says waiting on players. ... ok enough people now, let's join. Kicked me to main screen says servers unavailable. So thought maybe restart coming. Checked on forums. ... nothing. Log back into defiance. No problem. Queue up for same instance. ... waiting in players. ... ready to join. .. kick to main screen. ... servers not available.