PDA

View Full Version : Clan Wars

Ariies
04-17-2013, 01:30 PM
I was thinking, what if we had modes/maps that were dedicated to clan wars. Clans of all sizes going against each other for various rewards. 8v8, 16v16. There is usually more than 8 members of my clan on at the same time, but only 4 to a group. I would be nice to do things as a clan. Clan allies and rivals. What do ya'll think? Could be fun.

Wooisme
04-17-2013, 01:32 PM
Of course that would be great, a basic thing in mmo. Would make the clans have more meaning than they do now.

Indifferntcolor
04-17-2013, 01:33 PM
Could be really interesting but Trion would have to improve on how clans communicate with their members first

Irres169
04-17-2013, 01:34 PM
Yes I'm all for Clan/Team based interface for the PVP that is better than the group.
I would also like to see practice arenas and more PVP game modes. The PVP just seems a bit watered down right now. I get it is a mix of MMO and TPS, but it does one really well and the other okay.

**I would also like them to remove the conjured vehicles from Shadow Wars.

Ariies
04-17-2013, 01:39 PM
Of course that would be great, a basic thing in mmo. Would make the clans have more meaning than they do now.

I get that. You can only do so much with your clan.

Ariies
04-17-2013, 01:41 PM
Could be really interesting but Trion would have to improve on how clans communicate with their members first

Definitely. Also even if you are not in a group, you should be able to see clan members on the map. They should add that in there. My mic goes out every time my group comes out of a pvp or a co op session.

Ariies
04-17-2013, 01:45 PM
Yes I'm all for Clan/Team based interface for the PVP that is better than the group.
I would also like to see practice arenas and more PVP game modes. The PVP just seems a bit watered down right now. I get it is a mix of MMO and TPS, but it does one really well and the other okay.

**I would also like them to remove the conjured vehicles from Shadow Wars.

I'm sure they'll fix that with time. More maps and modes would be fun. Being that it is a MMO, more should be able to be added to the group. Some times, the solo missions piss me off. Sometimes my friends ask for help, but there's nothing I can do. Some times when I'm able to enter their phase, it places me by myself doing the same mission even though I've already done it. "go to friend" and "join phase" doesn't help.

Ariies
04-18-2013, 01:54 PM
Does anyone want to link up and do co op missions? I'm trying to get pursuits for friends online and full group in co op. Also if you're not part or maybe looking for a clan, that would be nice too!

Kard
04-18-2013, 02:26 PM
I imagine this is something Trion has planned for the future. In their Q&A it's one of the things that they specifically mentioned they were working on expanding.

Taaltos
04-18-2013, 02:32 PM
Clan Rivalries, PvP, Leveling, and Progression is something that was confirmed in their Q&A yesterday, along with a slew of other things.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?42431-Raptr-Q-amp-A-Here-s-some-questions-and-answers-from-the-Defiance-team.

Ariies
04-18-2013, 02:42 PM
Clan Rivalries, PvP, Leveling, and Progression is something that was confirmed in their Q&A yesterday, along with a slew of other things.

Cool beans. I can't wait. I don't know when they had the Q & A yesterday when I posted this, but thanks for letting me know.