PDA

View Full Version : ★★ Positives and Negatives ★★

Paper
04-17-2013, 01:36 PM
What do you think of this game so far? Name one positive thing and one negative thing about Defiance.
-
Positive: Somewhat large in-game community.
Negative: Getting stuck on rocks with your vehicle.

Indifferntcolor
04-17-2013, 01:38 PM
What do you think of this game so far? Name one positive thing and one negative thing about Defiance.
-
Positive: Somewhat large in-game community.
Negative: Getting stuck on rocks with your vehicle.
well with any game where vehicles can become airborne you risk getting caught on something, it cant be helped

Irres169
04-17-2013, 01:41 PM
Positive: PVE is really good, good storyline.

Negative: Mics cutting out can really kill group play.

digidoggie18
04-17-2013, 03:21 PM
POsitive: Best Console gameplay I have seen in a while first game in 4 years I can't put down

Negative: Very buggy. I have been taking down a list of bugs and how I can recreate them to help Trion Out a little bit and got a few good things. Even submitted my list granted it's going to be buggy since they just got the ball rolling. So it's really not that big of a drawback.

Scotty_Doo42
04-17-2013, 03:27 PM
Positive - Game play and PvE is excellent.
Negative - just the bugs so far. Which in do time will be fixed. Ipso Facto no negative.

Damodar Thade
04-17-2013, 03:40 PM
Pos: great gameplay and story so far.
Neg: i think a central location for people to meet and group up would be helpful.

dalendria
04-17-2013, 03:43 PM
-

Positive: Co-op and main missions.
Negative: Getting stuck on rocks with your vehicle....while doing a time trial.

Cikeo
04-17-2013, 04:46 PM
Pos: The actual gameplay is way more fun that I thought it would be. Tons of random stuff to do and it's full of people always doing anything I'm doing. No lag so far for me!

Neg: I randomly lost an Assault Rifle I just maxed out. Small bugs here and there.

End Result: The small bugs are in no way keeping me from enjoying this game every time I log in.

Dirt Nap
04-17-2013, 05:29 PM
Positive: Hellbugs.
Negative: The reload bug. It SERIOUSLY pissed me off today.

Saber024
04-17-2013, 05:34 PM
positive: PvE gameplay experience and mmo experience FTP in console.

negative: chat.

Jinn Goodman
04-17-2013, 05:43 PM
Positive: Very good concept of a game. Mixes many great aspects of shooters/rpgs/mmos.
Negative: Not ready for release. It has a million problems (and growing) that just makes the game suck. Maybe if they had played the game before release, they would've noticed.

Eorthstapa
04-17-2013, 07:15 PM
well with any game where vehicles can become airborne you risk getting caught on something, it cant be helped

That reminds me... I got my Challenger stuck in a tree once.

Tesukyro
04-17-2013, 07:30 PM
Positive - another platinum
Negative - everything else

RegularX
04-17-2013, 08:16 PM
I like it, I'll play.

+: Organic coop, solid PvE mechanics. I like that I have never joined a group complaining I was bad cleric.
-: Lack of decent LFG/PUG mechanic. Might be a bit tooo organic there

+: Gear is not absurdly loot based. Loot is interesting, but you can still hang with higher levels.
-: Item management to handle XP boosts with weapons is burdensome.

+: IMHO, hard to get bored. Arkfalls, coop, Shadow Wars and random events make it easy to fill an hour.
-: Missions could be longer, or at least have coop campaigns

+: No subscription. Not Play To Win.
-: If there was a subscription, I could join all these people ranting about XYZ. OK, not that negative there.

+: Shooter "inner loop" feels like a proper TPS game, not some tricked up "aim and wait for ability" mechanic (DCUO)
-: Lag is random and sometimes an issue, effects everything in the game from menus to hit effect.

+: Solid backstory, decent characters, and extra i.e well done inserts like data recordings
-: Backstory is relatively short (all on its own) and data recording basically seem to require a YouTube vid to find

6Strummer
04-18-2013, 12:32 AM
Positive - Very fun basic gameplay

Negative - Even though the graphics aren't stellar as they are, I'd rather they were even less so if it meant less pop in of players, enemies, and some scenery while I'm driving. The same goes for the major ark falls when many people and enemies are on screen. Sometimes they pop in and out.

SieraV
04-18-2013, 12:46 AM
Positive - Fun combat, good story line, fun world, no subscriptions, respec ego.

Negative - (Voice)chat (bugged), arkfall rewards (shields).

Evilution
04-18-2013, 02:43 AM
Positive: Hellbugs.
Negative: The reload bug. It SERIOUSLY pissed me off today.
Positive - also gameplay
Negative - I'll second that reload bug, it is really ****ing me off :(

wrappy
04-18-2013, 04:02 AM
positive: lots of different weapons , fun game play, challenging bosses, co-op, addicting , BUGS(good kind)

negative: not enough weapon slots in a loadout , weapon mntnce can sometimes feel like a chore, pvp :/ , BUGS(bad kind)

Evilution
04-18-2013, 04:21 AM
Another negative I have is no quick switch for loadouts :p

Dayrec
04-18-2013, 05:32 AM
Positive- game is really fun when grouped

Negative- arkfalls dont look like the show and i cant run around inside of one. Seriously i really want to fight a arkfall inside a arkfall