PDA

View Full Version : PS3:Crimson Brotherhood North America

DarkLuxReaper
03-16-2013, 07:38 PM
Crimson Brotherhood is a new clan for the game Defiance and will be a safe place for adults of all (color,creed and sexes). We will accept ages 18+ and are willing to accept younger members on a case by case basis. Headsets or mics are a must have! We are fine with free speech as long as it's not an attack on (color,creed and sexes) or violates clan rules, which will be posted on April 1st at http://crimsonbrotherhood.corplaunch.com . We hope you apply. You can also reach me on playstation3 and either friend or message DARKSTONEREAPER. If you wish to be a clan officer please list your qualifications in your application. Hope to see you on launch day...<may your aim be true>

MULE TRAIN
03-16-2013, 08:39 PM
Are you focusing on PvE or PvP? How many members do you have? Are you playing on the US servers? Thanks for the info!

DarkLuxReaper
03-17-2013, 10:46 AM
Are you focusing on PvE or PvP? How many members do you have? Are you playing on the US servers? Thanks for the info!

the pvp and pve look fairly seamless so both.As of right now there is three of us. I'm sure we will grow fast. Live in California so US servers will be our home.

DarkLuxReaper
03-22-2013, 06:47 PM
Had a great time in beta.I will be looking forward to playing with those that have applied.My plan for day one is to have clan bonus so we can advance quickly.

Hyperion122
04-01-2013, 03:06 PM
I Hope to be part of ur clan i can be a clan officer i have been a clan leader on other MMO's look forward to seeing u in defiance.
my psn is Hyperion122

DarkLuxReaper
04-01-2013, 03:25 PM
I Hope to be part of ur clan i can be a clan officer i have been a clan leader on other MMO's look forward to seeing u in defiance.
my psn is Hyperion122

happy to have you. As for officers they will be picked next week.This is so we can place the best man or woman in the job.Please ad DARKSTONEREAPER on PSN. So that we can get ready for tomorrow ill be playing most of the night. Sadly there is no midnight release here. So I will be playing other games.

JRLopez10
04-01-2013, 08:33 PM
I am 14 so if thats a no go already as i seen in the description i understand but i would like to join the crimsom brotherhood this is my first mmo but i have seen quite some gameplay and have done my fair research on the game as well! Hope to see you in Defiance!

DarkLuxReaper
04-01-2013, 08:38 PM
I am 14 so if thats a no go already as i seen in the description i understand but i would like to join the crimsom brotherhood this is my first mmo but i have seen quite some gameplay and have done my fair research on the game as well! Hope to see you in Defiance!

as long as you understand this is an adult clan. And keep from being annoying. We will take you on a trial basis.

JRLopez10
04-01-2013, 08:43 PM
sounds good btw my psn is JRLopez10

nessaweda11
04-04-2013, 08:03 AM
i am 38, ex military, experienced MMO, and shooter. Lookin to join a cool crew. PSN ID: Finesse2012

Hyperion122
04-05-2013, 10:42 PM
i am 38, ex military, experienced MMO, and shooter. Lookin to join a cool crew. PSN ID: Finesse2012

I will send the invite to u look forward to teaming up with ya.

:cool:Hyperion122:cool: