PDA

View Full Version : Other chances you noticed that were in the notes.

Scyris
04-17-2013, 02:29 PM
List some patch changes you noticed that you think weren't in the notes, i'll start.

Vechicles actually show their proper stats now based on yoru skills when you look at them in your inventory

Dodge challenger red RT performance mod seems to accelerate faster, with slightly better handling, might apply to all vechicles.

These are 2 I noticed so far, however I noticed some stuff that didn't change.

The initial blast of the fire dot grenades was supposed to have been made stronger: this didn't seem to happen.

Also, IMO, runners should be about as fast as rollers I'd rather ride my atv than in this car, but due to the cars like.. 12 higher speed, it stops me.

kobi
04-17-2013, 02:32 PM
I havent got the patch yet as am on Ps3 but didnt sledgehammer said something like he have 8 pages of patch notes? From the notes we seen that doesnt seems to be 8 pages :p

piedlpiper
04-17-2013, 02:35 PM
Also, IMO, runners should be about as fast as rollers I'd rather ride my atv than in this car, but due to the cars like.. 12 higher speed, it stops me.

Disagree on that. What would be the point in having more then one type if all were same or close to same...

piedlpiper
04-17-2013, 02:36 PM
I havent got the patch yet as am on Ps3 but didnt sledgehammer said something like he have 8 pages of patch notes? From the notes we seen that doesnt seems to be 8 pages :p

8 pages on a note pad, not forum page... also is the note pad legal size or hand size...

Rainimn
04-17-2013, 03:00 PM
I'm not too sure if this was in the patch notes , but they removed the nano effects from the purchasable weapons on merchants.

Scyris
04-17-2013, 03:27 PM
I'm not too sure if this was in the patch notes , but they removed the nano effects from the purchasable weapons on merchants.

You sure? because on the pc ver i bought guns that had them just a few mins ago.