PDA

View Full Version : Thanks... you just made my day... aka inapropriate npc responses.

Mikeloeven
04-17-2013, 02:29 PM
This quote the generic mission completed line most npc's say the thing is there are certain missions where such a cheerful line is not appropriate. lord knows how many missions end with you finding the npc's best friend as a corpse in a hellbug hive, tied up and burned at a raider camp or otherwise brutally murdered. Than when you return the evidence .... "Thanks you rock this really made my day"....

at this point i am lead to believe that there is a racket going on involving life insurance fraud on a massive scale no one should be that happy when you find a dead body.

Valethar
04-17-2013, 02:36 PM
Maybe the dude owed them money and wouldn't pay up. Now they don't have to hire a Sensoth to go break his legs. :)

Alcohol Fueled Brewtality
04-17-2013, 02:36 PM
After finding Cass's friend brutally murdered:

"Excellent! That's the news I was looking for!"

Uhm. Ok....

Cutlass Jack
04-17-2013, 02:37 PM
I will tell the world of your Righteousness!

Jeronan
04-17-2013, 02:40 PM
After finding Cass's friend brutally murdered:

"Excellent! That's the news I was looking for!"

Uhm. Ok....

Just proof of how generic and basic all the side missions are.
They just have a handful of different recorded responses they play randomly after each mission completion.
Very poor quality and cheap content.

Khale_Kitha
04-17-2013, 02:50 PM
My favorite is EGO stating: "We've got a lot of things to gather, so let's get to it."
Uh....EGO.....I just have to flip this switch here ---- but thanks...

Mikeloeven
04-17-2013, 02:54 PM
Nah my favorite EGO'ism is "ITS AN AMBUSH!!!"

umm you mean those three raiders back there.... or the skitterling i just scraped off my tire

Maybe the dude owed them money and wouldn't pay up. Now they don't have to hire a Sensoth to go break his legs. :)

speaking of sensoths.... am i the only one who thinks they are a more higly evolved descandant of the wookies...

someone should totally make a darwinian evolution gag starting at a wookie and ending at a sensoth tanker lol