PDA

View Full Version : Episode 1 and 2 persuits

Scotty_Doo42
04-17-2013, 02:33 PM
can go **** there *** **** selves the ******* stupid ****s.

s7y13z
04-17-2013, 03:15 PM
lol..talkn about the pilgrims?

Scotty_Doo42
04-17-2013, 03:18 PM
yea, but i learned. OH do i learn. Dark Souls taught me to win by ANY means necessary. SO i log out, then back in, and check common areas for these PILGRIMS. Yes yes, you see, if you do this eventually and faster then searching, but eventually you find them easier.

s7y13z
04-17-2013, 04:59 PM
will try that..thx..been lookn my f'n *** off here

Dirt Nap
04-17-2013, 05:25 PM
I spent two hours looking for them in SF. Never found them.

Malachi
04-17-2013, 06:49 PM
You have to complete other random events that you see. The new episode events spawn in the same exact locations as other events in the game, so if those other events are already there, then you have to clear them out to make room for the new episode events.

So while you're running around San Francisco trying to find the pilgrims, and you pass a Scrapper event, DO IT! Drive around some more, come back to that spot, and chances are there will be pilgrims there now.

Zzyn
04-17-2013, 08:33 PM
I've been doing exactly what Malachi has suggested and they AREN'T SPAWNING. I've spent at least four hours today looking for one on the Marin area... and they are going to take these pursuits away!? Are you $#i!ting me?

derby0187
04-17-2013, 08:44 PM
yeah..the 29th I think....that's plenty of time...though I am worried about finding all the data recorders. I have only found two so far

one at the shondu consolite next to a vending machine and another at east radio tower in mount tam

s7y13z
04-17-2013, 09:11 PM
I've been doing exactly what Malachi has suggested and they AREN'T SPAWNING. I've spent at least four hours today looking for one on the Marin area... and they are going to take these pursuits away!? Are you $#i!ting me?

nah, just follow scotty doo here..log out and back in again..worked like a charm for me..found'em all

cusman
04-18-2013, 12:23 AM
yeah..the 29th I think....that's plenty of time...though I am worried about finding all the data recorders. I have only found two so far

one at the shondu consolite next to a vending machine and another at east radio tower in mount tam

Search YouTube for Defiance Episode 1 Data Recorder and you will find video showing how to find those data recorders.

The San Francisco Pilgrims I found just outside of Mutant District. It looked like one of those Dark Forces Camp thing, I went in and killed them and then it changed into a Pilgrim rescue type mission. I think it is random and can show up anywhere, but that is where it happened for me. I was at the Mutant District to tally up the 10 kills of Mutant Mini-Gunner. Kill enough mutants in that area and 3 mutant mini-gunners spawn... so I would do 3 kills, leave that area and then return. One of the times I left the area a bit is when I got the San Francisco Pilgrim rescue mission thingy.

The only one I am missing is the Rescue Pilgrims from 99er Raiders... I think the game was just glitching and not giving me the event. Will try again tomorrow I guess.

Defy
04-18-2013, 12:48 AM
for data recorders see:

Episode 1 (http://orcz.com/Defiance:_Episode_1_Armistice_Data_Recorder_Locati ons)

Episode 2 (http://orcz.com/Defiance:_Episode_2_Most_Wanted_Data_Recorder_Loca tions)

Malachi
04-18-2013, 08:49 AM

Here you go :) http://www.arkhuntersacademy.com/episode-1-guide/

Capattac
04-18-2013, 10:45 AM
Am I missing the importance of completing these besides the +5 ego and a title? Episode 2 has PvP and I am not interested at all in PvP so I have no desire to complete it. Besides the obvious 100% completion status, I don't know if there is more to going after them besides what I stated??

RegularX
04-18-2013, 11:29 AM
I spent two hours looking for them in SF. Never found them.

If it helps, I eventually found them north of Overpass. However the first time I went looking, there were a bunch of Scrapper emergencies already in the same area. Logged in the next day and found them on the first try.

Kava
04-18-2013, 12:04 PM
Try this, and what Malachi suggests

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?37803-Episode-1-and-2-Pursuit-Data-Recorders-Lights-and-Pilgrim-locations.