PDA

View Full Version : Maxed out dmg/xp weapons... what now?

SYN BLACK XS
04-17-2013, 02:33 PM
So I've amassed a large stockpile of maxed out dmg/xp/we assault rifles, LMGs, etc, and still can't find a good use for them. I held onto them because I heard a means of resetting the dmg/xp was in the works, but after seeing it... or not seeing it in the latest patch, I feel the need to do something with them.

What is everyone else doing with these? Any good options?

Rainimn
04-17-2013, 03:05 PM
I Sell or salvage every weapon I max out with the exception of 1 from each type/category that I think is best and most usefull.They take too much space anyways and their use is limited to simply being a tool to level up the weapon skills.I also heard somewhere that you could potentially reset the exp on certain weapons and/or when you reach level 20 on that particular skill, but I still haven't found if this is implemented as a mechanic.

Cutlass Jack
04-17-2013, 03:06 PM
I'm planning to build a little fort out of mine.

YardieGamer
04-17-2013, 03:08 PM
i just just sell mine once they are maxed out

jvp
04-17-2013, 03:09 PM
I salvage or sell all my maxed weapons, minus the orange ones.

Mivo
04-17-2013, 03:13 PM
I Sell or salvage every weapon I max out with the exception of 1 from each type/category that I think is best and most usefull.

I do the same, and in addition I keep purple and orange weapons. Not that I have gotten many of those. Inventory space is a problem and I really wish they added a bank or a stash. I'd even pay for it just to not have to keep everything in the cluttered inventory.

Bushmaster2000
04-17-2013, 04:08 PM
Salvage them or sell them for money, no point in holding onto them unless they're purple and have good bonuses.