PDA

View Full Version : Cant wait till all the trolls and whiners leave this game and the forums

teccho
04-17-2013, 02:35 PM
I am so sick of reading negative stuff on the games forums about how much people hate the game. I mean if you hate the game, why are you wasting your time on the game or the forums? Please move on so the dedicated and real defiance community can settle into the game and help trion identify that there is a large supportive defiance community for them.

Daholic
04-17-2013, 02:38 PM
I am so sick of reading negative stuff on the games forums about how much people hate the game. I mean if you hate the game, why are you wasting your time on the game or the forums? Please move on so the dedicated and real defiance community can settle into the game and help trion identify that there is a large supportive defiance community for them.

Dont worry, i think you wil get your wish. In a game thats dependant on population, players are leaving by the dozens.

ActualHero
04-17-2013, 02:59 PM

Here, Here.... I second this motion. To many non productive threads from ppl that never played a true MMO. These type of games don't seem to really come together for about the first 3-6 months after release. so sit back and relax a little while longer guys :)

Raver Wolfe
04-17-2013, 03:38 PM

I wish this forum had rep, cause I'd **** that button for this post, I completely agree with you. I wish they would all go away myself so I can enjoy the forums and game to a whole new degree. =)

teccho
04-17-2013, 03:39 PM
Here, Here.... I second this motion. To many non productive threads from ppl that never played a true MMO. These type of games don't seem to really come together for about the first 3-6 months after release. so sit back and relax a little while longer guys :)

haha, we just need to hold on. True defiance supportive defiance community fans may be few on this forum now but soon we will be whats left and reclaim the forums :D.

teccho
04-17-2013, 03:40 PM
I wish this forum had rep, cause I'd **** that button for this post, I completely agree with you. I wish they would all go away myself so I can enjoy the forums and game to a whole new degree. =)

haha thanks, glad this post hasent been full up of trolls and there are supporters like us:D.

Hiero Glyph
04-17-2013, 03:44 PM
There are quite a few valid complaints contained in most troll/whine posts. This game has hardly been perfect so who cares if they complain? If you enjoy the game as much as I think you do, ignore them and keep playing. The worst thing you can do is feed their complaints.

Snugglebuns
04-17-2013, 04:35 PM
Dont worry, i think you wil get your wish. In a game thats dependant on population, players are leaving by the dozens.

Really? Where did you get your facts from? Personally, I think you pulled that straight out of... Well you know. ;)

Russ
04-17-2013, 04:37 PM
Personally I can't wait for people to stop whining about whiners.....

Side note: Having a negative opinion doesn't count as whining by default.

PepsiSky
04-17-2013, 04:40 PM
Ugh I hope this wave of whiners and trolls washes by soon. To many positive threads being pushed away by these guys.

Scipio
04-17-2013, 04:43 PM
this is my first MMO, so i went into it not really knowing what to expect. That being said, i still know bugs, and glitches when i see them, and yes, it does/did upset me, but i am also willng to give the guys at Trion a break. I realize that creating and maintaining a game like this must be tough, but i see that they're trying their hardest to make us happy, and give us a game that we can be playing for a very long time. Therefore, i don't think it would be fair for me to criticize them in any way, and always complain like i see alot of people do. I enjoy the game, and that, to me, is what matters most. If you don't like the game, then don't play it. It's as simple as that.

PepsiSky
04-17-2013, 04:48 PM
Plus the fact that these guys are tackling something big, an MMO on console. (Only done by Final Fantasy but horribly) The server speed matched up with the gameplay is pretty amazing. Crashes and bugs are inevitable no matter how good you try to make the game at first.

GrampaMurkedU
04-17-2013, 04:52 PM
The sign of a true crybaby?

Someone that can't deal with criticism.

Shleg
04-17-2013, 04:55 PM
you must be new to the internet. whiners and trolls are the last to leave. we'll be here when the cockroaches die off.

UsuallyDope
04-17-2013, 05:31 PM

Bro, WoW has been out for like 12 years now and still has Trolls. Welcome to the internet.

Duskky
04-17-2013, 06:09 PM
Bro, WoW has been out for like 12 years now and still has Trolls. Welcome to the internet.

This explains it all.

Internet 101. Trolls exist even when bridges don't.

UsuallyDope
04-17-2013, 06:17 PM
Trolls exist even when bridges don't.

Quote of the day.

GodSpark
04-17-2013, 06:27 PM

Hating the game and being frustrated by bugs/gltiches are two very different things. Also, people do use the forums to report bugs and (depending on the bug) they may be frustrated by it. As long as they don't go overboard I don't have a problem with it. Now the people that are straight up haters, they can die in a hole for all I care.

Tatakai no Kami
04-18-2013, 05:31 AM
So given that you have yourself posted a post whining about others whining... will you be leaving with the rest of the whiners? Just wondering.

PoLeo
04-18-2013, 05:39 AM

Couldn't have said it better myself. If anything, people sharing their negative opinions may make the game better. And if it doesn't, its only an opinion. Nothing more.

BunkeredSphinx
04-18-2013, 07:12 AM

dont go on internet forum sites then problem solved.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WVREBEL60
04-18-2013, 07:22 AM
At one point in my life I accidentally married the spawn of Satan... Of course I didn't readily identify her as such until after I said "I do" Now that was some non stop whining and griping... Ermahgerd! I just realized I trolled myself by marrying a troll :( smh

Anyway, I made it through that "hell on earth" pursuit and gained a + 15 ego boost and earned the "Now loving life" title along with the scorched earth suit

MagellanD
04-18-2013, 07:26 AM
I was on this positive band wagon. My Love is waning especially after the patch making things in other areas worse.
I'm NOT new to MMOs. I'm totally willing to give them a month maybe a bit longer to clean it up. I'm also willing to wait for more content in order for them to get it right.

That being said lets not live in a dream world here. The game is scoring 5 to 5.5 from game review sites:
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/04/18/defiance-review-xbox-360

I'm still playing. I love all my outfits. It's just getting harder and harder to grit my teeth through all the new bugs.

hab goblin
04-18-2013, 07:35 AM
Ever since the show premiered I have noticed a huge spike in population. I think this game is really gonna take off once the typical mmo bugs and other early stage issues are addressed. There is a true gem here

firetiger2k
04-18-2013, 09:04 AM
This seems like the kind of thread I should be in, or leave forever

sly wolf
04-18-2013, 09:11 AM
@MagellanD you don't wanna worry about reviews on IGN the site has gone downhill fast their reviews are always why out of sync and hardly ever contain fact,Even the mighty WOW got bad reviews when it 1st came out but as mmo's change over time its very hard to review this sort of game and most mmo players know that

Blastiel
04-18-2013, 09:14 AM

This would be a great post if you were being ironic. Instead I will file it in the "People Moaning About People Moaning in a Forum" folder.

teccho
04-18-2013, 09:47 AM
dont go on internet forum sites then problem solved.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The internet forum site is my way of communicating with other players of the game who enjoy to play with the game which is the purpose of this forum. Its not fair that the forums are flooded with spam about how bad people think this game is.

teccho
04-18-2013, 09:50 AM
Plus the fact that these guys are tackling something big, an MMO on console. (Only done by Final Fantasy but horribly) The server speed matched up with the gameplay is pretty amazing. Crashes and bugs are inevitable no matter how good you try to make the game at first.

I enjoyed final fantasy XI and it was one of the best mmos ive played, one of the only mmos where the community pull together rather than insulting each other on forums and chat.

NateTheGr8
04-18-2013, 10:47 AM
Seems like a couple points need to be made:

1.) Game reviews do not make or break a game. Yes, they can be a helpful guideline but do not treat them as the authority on the quality of a game. Several times I've played games with abysmal review scores and had plenty of fun doing so. I am now playing Defiance several hours a day. It's not a "good" game by any measure. The mechanics are bland and unoriginal, the writing is god awful, and there's almost no social interaction on the 360 (people must not know you can plug a USB keyboard into the system).

2.) There is a difference between constructive criticism and trolling. Trolls need to ****. You're not helping. Whining about the content or quality of a game fixes nothing. Using the bug reporting system and giving feedback is the best way to get any problems you have with the game out there. Players cannot fix a game. Only developers can do that.

3.) No one needs to just up and leave the forum. A forum is an open marketplace of ideas. If you won't even listen to what other people have to say, what business do you have being on a forum in the first place?

RoG Goat
04-18-2013, 10:51 AM
People are 'wasting there time' trying to offer suggestions on how to make the game better.

Yes, I agree that some people take it over board with the whole "OMFG NERD RAGE IMMA SELL THIS GAME AFTER I BREAK IT GIMMIE FREE SHT00F NOW BEFORE I QUIT"

But, saying that everyone who offers constructive suggestions and criticism is 'complaining, trolling, and whining' is simply invalid.
They hate the game, because what was advertised is NOT what they got.

SnaggyKrab
04-18-2013, 11:01 AM
Everyone has their opinions but there is a stark difference between simply expressing your opinions in a logical and clear manner, and throwing a tantrum on the forums. Patience does not seem to be a virtue upheld by many on here, which is unfortunate. The game has been out for less than a month, so of course there will be issues with it just like any other ambitious game of this scale. I'm sure that once enough time has gone by for the issues to be resolved Defiance will be absolutely fine. Until then all we can do is play the game when we can, enjoy what it offers, and assist the devs with bug reports and other help so that when they put out a patch they can fix more in one go.

MacDeath
04-18-2013, 11:08 AM
IMO, the trolls and complainers will never leave these forums. Here's why I think that way; there is no subscription fee so even after someone stops playing they are still able to post here. In fact, forum posting rights aren't even restricted to those who have purchased the game. People can troll here without EVER having bought the game or played the game.

EasterBunny
04-18-2013, 11:16 AM
IMO, the trolls and complainers will never leave these forums. Here's why I think that way; there is no subscription fee so even after someone stops playing they are still able to post here. In fact, forum posting rights aren't even restricted to those who have purchased the game. People can troll here without EVER having bought the game or played the game.
i know right xD some people just say something stupid just to make people typ alot. its like haha i made that person typ all that and think about something i dont even care about. HAHA im not even gonna read what they said and typ something stupid for my reply just to make them mad. Muhahaha

Defy
04-18-2013, 11:17 AM
there's always going to be trolls

The Notorious Crunchwrap
04-18-2013, 11:18 AM
Trolls never die. This is something any Internet dweller should know. If there's people to make angry, it will most certainly happen.

DOOM996
04-18-2013, 11:23 AM
Donīt worry they will! It was the same with Crysis and MoH Warfighter! Forums full of T-wats and idiots and now almost friendly and quiet ;)

Seth Winternight
04-18-2013, 11:23 AM
Either way, I whole-heartedly agree that this game would be much better without so many complaint/trolling threads

Draaconis
04-18-2013, 11:29 AM

Agreed whole heartedly. Unfortunately, it is just a day in the life of an MMO gamer.

Dodece
04-18-2013, 11:45 AM
The opposite of love isn't actually hate. It is indifference. The absence of any emotional response whatsoever. Most people complain, because they want the game to get better, because they want to play it and enjoy the experience. In other words they want to love. What isn't constructive is blindly loving a game, and ignoring the multitude of faults that reasonable people see, and take the time to point out. Trying to gloss the poor design choices over isn't doing you or the game any favors. Massive changes need to happen, or this game wont enjoy any kind of longevity.

Yes this game has gotten far more wrong then it has gotten right. It is repetitive, simplistic, unrewarding, and dull. A lot of people are still playing and commenting, because they haven't quite given up on this game. Believe it or not most of the players are going to great lengths to give this game an extraordinary grace period, but that will run out. Once people stop trying to force it, and just get plain sick of it. Don't fool yourselves this game is going to have the bottom drop out of it unless the core mechanics see a real major overhaul. Once that happens you are going to wish the whiners were still here.

The reviewers by and large aren't wrong about this game. The complainers aren't wrong either. It is the blind defenders who aren't living in the real world. They are the ones who are actually trolling. It is their comments that are so asinine that people feel the need to call them out on it. This game is average at best, and while in three months time the patches might clear up almost all of the bugs it wont really matter. There is only so many times you can turn off generators, or mindlessly run around a Hellion before all sense of fun is completely lost.

Most of us have settled into a mindless grind already, and we are just doing the same things over and over again. A couple more weeks of that, and people are going to snap. We need something to actually accomplish, or something that is diverting.

EasterBunny
04-18-2013, 11:50 AM
was a bit much, im not reading all that. Im sure it wasint good info anyways xD

StanleyPain
04-18-2013, 01:21 PM
GOD, THIS GAME IS AWFUL but hey I'll just keep playing because IT'S SO TERRIBLE, GOD TRION YOU ARE THE WORST THING SINCE HITLER!!!! But, hey I can't log on and play!! Wait, I'm trying to play this game, but this game is TERRIBLE GOD I FOUND 6,438 MORE THINGS WRONG WITH IT THE LAST TIME I PLAYED OH WELL GUESS I'LL FIND MORE WHEN I KEEP PLAYING IT LATER ON.

Benevolent Mutation
04-18-2013, 01:24 PM
Lmao, totally agree & its funny.

EDIT
04-18-2013, 01:32 PM

This is NOT a true/traditional MMO. Sorry to burst your bubble! :D

WolvesThirteen
04-18-2013, 01:40 PM
It would be nice for the hate to go away, however, that would be really difficult.

EDIT
04-18-2013, 01:48 PM
It would be nice for the hate to go away, however, that would be really difficult.

If Trion continue to improve the game and fix bugs, etc. The "hate" will eventually become less... though I guess it will still be the case if the game doesn't improve, as gamers will leave the game at a steady pace, until it's a very small community.

Cyripax NeoPrime
04-18-2013, 01:54 PM
Im gunna enjoy the hell out of this game for months to come regardless off those people. Nothing else has touched my console since this game released. Even with the hiccups that games like this come with for periods of time its still a damn fun game. I just wish some of the ppl would listen and stop cluttering up arkfalls with dodge challengers.

Cyripax NeoPrime
04-18-2013, 01:57 PM
This is NOT a true/traditional MMO. Sorry to burst your bubble! :D
No, this is not a true traditional M m o r p G. Its about as massively multiplayer online as any game can get. Which is what mmo stands for if you didnt know(sarcasm here) when theres thousands or even just hundreds of ppl sharing the same playing space, thats mmo. Regardless of content

Barrik
04-18-2013, 02:29 PM
Agreed, but the way the complaints are posed (sp?) sometimes can come off a little whiney. I like some of the constructive criticism that some folks have posted while prefacing it with "I love this game but..." while also including the good points. Those can be constructive and the devs probably take more from those than the ones that contain lots of asterisks.

Barrik
04-18-2013, 02:30 PM

previous post was to quote this one....oops :)

teccho
04-18-2013, 02:49 PM
I guess it is just a bit strange coming from a community like ffXIV which has almost died out and those who were left were friendly to each other and would always help newbies and be polite to this but I guess that is what comes with population.

Its almost like a Village and a City.

A Village (ffXIV) you have a nice community who you get on with well

A City (Defiance) a lot of people seem to be rude but you find there are cool people when you spend enough time.

I realise that there are a lot of cool people who play defiance in the community who I look forward to playing with for the years to come.

warmachine9
04-18-2013, 02:54 PM
Unfortunatly you'll get trolls and whiners throughout the life cycle of any game/forum. I'm a member of the BSN and the ME3 forums are still clogged with whiners and trolls. I wish there was a fix but unfortunatly there isn't. People will always look to find fault in others or derive some weird pleasure from irritating others. All we can do is keep up the upbeat and helpful posts. Oh and don't feed the trolls it just encourages them.

Cyan
04-18-2013, 02:56 PM
Trolls and whiners?

So legitimate complains are now automatically whine and trolling? GREAT LOGIC. If you can't see the game has some serious issues right now, you are either blind or naive.

teccho
04-18-2013, 03:00 PM
Trolls and whiners?

So legitimate complains are now automatically whine and trolling? GREAT LOGIC. If you can't see the game has some serious issues right now, you are either blind or naive.

Not legitimate complaints but stuff like "this game sucks im never playing it again and am going to sell it" is whining.

warmachine9
04-18-2013, 03:02 PM
Trolls and whiners?

No LEGITIMATE complaints are fine. Trolling and whining about stupid things is not. As for the SERIOUS issuses the only really bad ones are the idiots whining and trolling.

ValentineOmegaX
04-18-2013, 03:09 PM
When I was a young lad, I believed Trolls live under bridges. What lies.

They inhabit the internet.

StanleyPain
04-18-2013, 08:09 PM
Actually, the internet term "troll" isn't a reference to those kind of trolls. It's a reference to "trolling" like when you troll a lake or river with a boat looking to catch fish in a net or whatever. Troll used to refer to people who intentionally baited people into dumb arguments and such. Like going into an Xbox 360 forum and posting about how great the PS3 is or something in a real exaggerated way. I'm not sure how troll got to mean "someone who is just an *******", but originally it was people looking for trouble.

firetiger2k
04-18-2013, 08:14 PM
Actually, the internet term "troll" isn't a reference to those kind of trolls. It's a reference to "trolling" like when you troll a lake or river with a boat looking to catch fish in a net or whatever. Troll used to refer to people who intentionally baited people into dumb arguments and such. Like going into an Xbox 360 forum and posting about how great the PS3 is or something in a real exaggerated way. I'm not sure how troll got to mean "someone who is just an *******", but originally it was people looking for trouble.

FMEe7JqBgvg

escy
04-18-2013, 09:22 PM
all yhu guys are right cant wait for these trolls a whiner to leave they dont know whut an mmo is so they think everything is fine at launch i knew launch was gonna be messy but plz leave :D i been supporting this game for while when i heard its been deveplopment but yea we have to wait 3-6 months to see this mmo to its true potentail cant wait for that! :D
see yhu ArkHunters at those ArkFalls

Tensu Makadi
04-18-2013, 09:26 PM

So when are you leaving????

Seriously people like you are ticking me off. If you don't care about other peoples complaints or if the game gets fixed then stay off the forums. People are all ways going to complain as long as they have issues and as long as Trion only does their tech support through the forums, online chat with LONG wait times, and online tickets that never even get answered with so much as a "this is a known issue and curently being looked into" there are going to be hundreds of people lodging complaints here.

Barrik
04-18-2013, 10:05 PM
So when are you leaving????

Seriously people like you are ticking me off. If you don't care about other peoples complaints or if the game gets fixed then stay off the forums. People are all ways going to complain as long as they have issues and as long as Trion only does their tech support through the forums, online chat with LONG wait times, and online tickets that never even get answered with so much as a "this is a known issue and curently being looked into" there are going to be hundreds of people lodging complaints here.

There's a difference between whining and constructive criticism. That's what people are saying. The folks that don't add to the conversation in a constructive way aren't helping at all, they just create a negative environment therefore they aren't welcome here (in some peoples opinion that is, not a fact of course)

Tatakai no Kami
04-18-2013, 11:09 PM
Wow, just when I had read every stupid thing said on the internet and thought the collective iq of humanity could not fall any lower, The internet proves me wrong. That is "Trawling"
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trawling

requiem4hvywht
04-19-2013, 12:18 AM
Wow, just when I had read every stupid thing said on the internet and thought the collective iq of humanity could not fall any lower, The internet proves me wrong. That is "Trawling"

The use of the word troll to describe troublemakers is a play on two words: troll - you know the kind hanging under bridges & trawling - you know fishing the bottom. A troll is the embodiment of both those words. Next time stop looking to insult people before you do your research and you won't look like such a clueless ***.

Raikon
04-19-2013, 12:27 AM

Couldn't agree more with you.
For example My friend looked at these forums and said he wasn't buying Defiance because so many forum crying.
I had already got it and told him that I was loving it.
So he bit the bullet and purchased the game.
He's now thoroughly addicted and has even cancelled his 8 year WoW account.
I told him that there are too many XBox individuals on these forums who have never played this type of game so cry at every opportunity.
Its like he said, because it is is so in depth the younger gamers will not enjoy it.
But people like me and himself who love MMOs see the potential in this game.
Just a pity Trion couldn't have a separate forum area where all these doom bringers could all sit and chat together and wipe each others tears away.
Hopefully these individuals will move on to infect another game with there oppressive bleating and whining.
Leaving us all mature realistic, with patience gamers to play this awesome game.

BunkeredSphinx
04-19-2013, 01:04 AM

When you going I will pay for the party...

RafeDoubleR
04-19-2013, 02:26 AM

I completely agree with you.

duction
04-19-2013, 02:38 AM
It's because they are still playing the game but are hating on it at the same time!

firetiger2k
04-19-2013, 03:24 AM

Insecure and ill informed

shinobi1942
04-19-2013, 03:36 AM
I agree with you, Teccho. there's a difference between voicing your concerns, and just being plain negative. The game, I think, is awesome. I've not stopped playing since it came out, was the first to buy it in my town, and genuinely enjoy the game. but Ive never played an MMO before, so I've never experienced the kind of problems related to them. So I was frustrated to say the least, with the ones I've come accross. However, by sticking with it, and continuing to play, regardless, I've noticed that Trion are fixing these 'problems' so well done, and thank you to them. The main issue I have is that, when playing with a friend, you can't both do the same mission, as the details don't appear for both players ie, locations on the map. I hope they fix this, I'm pretty sure they will. Also, for those who've lost weapons, have faith, as mine have returned. Limited edition ones too!

Cl Chaos
04-19-2013, 03:38 AM

lol what is this thread doing? oh whining arnt u a little hypocrite?

haha sorry had to troll for a second yes the whining and trolling are annoying on the forums dont have a prob in game im always by myself but ya most of the threads on here are ppl whining its a little sickining

Unknown
04-19-2013, 03:57 AM
I Hate all this hate going on about haters hating hate, creating more hate which in turn is producing more hate. So can we have enough of all the hate as I would hate to have to try and post another comment with regards to hate.

LOL

Cl Chaos
04-19-2013, 04:32 AM
I Hate all this hate going on about haters hating hate, creating more hate which in turn is producing more hate. So can we have enough of all the hate as I would hate to have to try and post another comment with regards to hate.

LOL

but i Hate the unknown

HA! lmao now u gotta post

but no i don't hate the unknown i welcome it

Unknown
04-19-2013, 07:32 AM
but i Hate the unknown

HA! lmao now u gotta post

but no i don't hate the unknown i welcome it

Bugger!!

Oh how I hate that you bring your hate of the unknown to this thread filled with hate. But your hate is not the true hate that other haters have created, for yours is a joyful hate created by the hate of haters that hated to hate the hate which they did create. So Hopefully this will be the last of the hate because I'm starting to hate having to hate the hate that others did create whilst creating more hate that I hate ... because it just gets me in a state >.<

TacoDave
04-19-2013, 07:36 AM
No matter where you go, or what you do, people are going to complain. Better they do it on a forum, rather than keep everything all bunched up in their heads. People need a place to whine, ***** and complain. Deal with it.

Brad
04-19-2013, 07:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu9ZxzsWchg

YEP

ih8nubs
04-19-2013, 07:46 AM
I wish the game was more fun

teccho
04-19-2013, 08:36 AM
No matter where you go, or what you do, people are going to complain. Better they do it on a forum, rather than keep everything all bunched up in their heads. People need a place to whine, ***** and complain. Deal with it.

Dude, I am not saying people cant complain, I am saying that it is better complaining on some other videogames related forum such as IGN rather than a forum build for people who love the game....

teccho
04-19-2013, 08:38 AM
Couldn't agree more with you.
For example My friend looked at these forums and said he wasn't buying Defiance because so many forum crying.
I had already got it and told him that I was loving it.
So he bit the bullet and purchased the game.
He's now thoroughly addicted and has even cancelled his 8 year WoW account.
I told him that there are too many XBox individuals on these forums who have never played this type of game so cry at every opportunity.
Its like he said, because it is is so in depth the younger gamers will not enjoy it.
But people like me and himself who love MMOs see the potential in this game.
Just a pity Trion couldn't have a separate forum area where all these doom bringers could all sit and chat together and wipe each others tears away.
Hopefully these individuals will move on to infect another game with there oppressive bleating and whining.
Leaving us all mature realistic, with patience gamers to play this awesome game.

haha, appreciated. I cant wait till that, we just gotta hold out a month or two.

WeeohhWeeohh
04-19-2013, 08:38 AM
Indeed. It will be a more constructive place hahahah.

Hiero Glyph
04-19-2013, 08:50 AM
Dude, I am not saying people cant complain, I am saying that it is better complaining on some other videogames related forum such as IGN rather than a forum build for people who love the game....

Actually you pretty much are. Anyone who purchased or is interested in Defiance has the right to post here as long as they abide by the rules of the forum. Don't like it, go somwhere else (just like you are suggesting they do).

misterwr0ng
04-20-2013, 02:05 AM
ooops.. see wot you've done now. you sowed a seed and reaped a bunch of hate haters who hate to hate.

off topic.. will be on bout 4 ish today if you want a hand cleaning up in san fran buddy

Cl Chaos
04-20-2013, 02:15 AM
Bugger!!

Oh how I hate that you bring your hate of the unknown to this thread filled with hate. But your hate is not the true hate that other haters have created, for yours is a joyful hate created by the hate of haters that hated to hate the hate which they did create. So Hopefully this will be the last of the hate because I'm starting to hate having to hate the hate that others did create whilst creating more hate that I hate ... because it just gets me in a state >.<

lmao

the state that you hate being the state of the unknown

StickyChief
04-20-2013, 02:54 AM
This thread is very ironic.

Cl Chaos
04-20-2013, 02:56 AM
This thread is very ironic.

hey dont be hating on the cant wait for haters and trolls to leave thread :P

and its more hypocritical then Ironic

Hybridizm
04-20-2013, 03:08 AM

So basically you're voiding another persons opinion. In a way, I agree with what you're saying. However.. there are MANY issues with the game at the moment, I am happy to wait for those issues to be fixed though. If people wish to complain, let them complain. Without the complaints or issues being raised, how can they identify the problems and progess as you'd like them to? Although I do suppose it does come down to what complaints are being made really. I'm half and half on this post.

Befallen
04-20-2013, 03:24 AM
It's human nature to complain. Tell me of the day you didn't complain at all for any given reason to just complain for the hell of it? Though I share your pain as it's getting pointless with the amount of reposts of the same problems that are pretty much normal to a first month mmo.

Absolut Luke
04-20-2013, 03:36 AM
totally agree

if you dont like this game, STOP PLAY IT and return to Call of Duty

dont bi*ch & whine about everything