PDA

View Full Version : thank you trion.

Shleg
04-17-2013, 03:26 PM
i mean that sincerely. not at all sarcastic. thank you for nearly two full weeks of great PvP before the hackers and script kiddies managed to overwhelm it. i understand they are beyond the kith and ken of ANY gaming company, and so i applaud the brief, but radiant time, when pvp was fun. when players demonstrated actual skill, and ability, and i will hold this brief time in my heart and mind with a fond wistfulness.

Rend
04-17-2013, 03:28 PM
i mean that sincerely. not at all sarcastic. thank you for nearly two full weeks of great PvP before the hackers and script kiddies managed to overwhelm it. i understand they are beyond the kith and ken of ANY gaming company, and so i applaud the brief, but radiant time, when pvp was fun. when players demonstrated actual skill, and ability, and i will hold this brief time in my heart and mind with a fond wistfulness.

wtf did I just read O_o

KashraFall
04-17-2013, 03:30 PM
I did PvP for the first time about an hour ago. I kinda imagined after my first match that somewhere...there is a Drill Sgt that is just going.

"You worthless maggots don't even know how to kill a man. First you cloak and then you shoot your shotgun! This isn't god#$%^ Rocket Science!"

Overall, I enjoyed myself until the easter bunny's spirit was quite evident in everyone. Soon as they got a bullet in them it was like straight out of forest gump "Somethin done jumped up and bit me!" Hop hop hop hop. Was hilarious to say the least and slightly annoying! See you all in the field again later :3.