PDA

View Full Version : To everyone missing "that's all i got"

shotgunEX
04-17-2013, 04:04 PM
go to the main site, support, log in, then click live chat support. they will check it off for you through their awesome GM powers.

Blackwolfe
04-17-2013, 04:11 PM
Sent a ticket, though I should try live chat during their hours, every time I've missed it :P

Maximus Prime
04-17-2013, 04:14 PM
GM Nalvados: Thanks for contacting Trion Worlds Customer Support. My name is GM Nalvados. I'm happy to look into your issue for you today.
You: Hello.
GM Nalvados: Hi, how are you doing this fine day?
You: I need help with data recorder:"That's All I Got."
You: I'm good, thank you...
GM Nalvados: I can certainly understand how that can be frustrating. I will be more than happy to assist you with that! In order to do so, I'm going to need to collect some information from you.

May I please have the e-mail that is associated with the account you are having the issue with?
GM Nalvados: And glad to hear you are doing well :)
You: ********@****.com
GM Nalvados: And was this on US or EU server, and what is this for xbox, ps3, or pc, also what is your character's name?
You: My character, in need of assistance is on PC NA server.
You: Name - Maximus
GM Nalvados: Great, thanks! Just a moment while I retrieve your account information.
You: Take your time...
GM Nalvados: Hmm, I'm not seeing Maximus
You: I'm not logged in currently.
You: Shall I do that?
GM Nalvados: That could help :)
You: Alright...
GM Nalvados: And the character is just Maximus no numbers or anything else?
You: Maximus
You: Was lucky to grab it early, no numbers needed :)
GM Nalvados: And what is your ego rating?
You: 1.100 something...
GM Nalvados: Ahh ok I found you :)
You: Thank you very much.
You: That was most helpfull.
GM Nalvados: You are so very welcome. Anything else I might be able to assist with :D
You: That'll be all.
You: Have a nice day.
GM Nalvados: I hope you have a great day as well, and thanks for playing Defiance!
You: Cheers!
You have disconnected.

About half an hour of waiting, and 2 minutes of chatting.
Quick and painless...

shotgunEX
04-17-2013, 04:31 PM
GM Nalvados: Thanks for contacting Trion Worlds Customer Support. My name is GM Nalvados. I'm happy to look into your issue for you today.
You: Hello.
GM Nalvados: Hi, how are you doing this fine day?
You: I need help with data recorder:"That's All I Got."
You: I'm good, thank you...
GM Nalvados: I can certainly understand how that can be frustrating. I will be more than happy to assist you with that! In order to do so, I'm going to need to collect some information from you.

May I please have the e-mail that is associated with the account you are having the issue with?
GM Nalvados: And glad to hear you are doing well :)
You: ********@****.com
GM Nalvados: And was this on US or EU server, and what is this for xbox, ps3, or pc, also what is your character's name?
You: My character, in need of assistance is on PC NA server.
You: Name - Maximus
GM Nalvados: Great, thanks! Just a moment while I retrieve your account information.
You: Take your time...
GM Nalvados: Hmm, I'm not seeing Maximus
You: I'm not logged in currently.
You: Shall I do that?
GM Nalvados: That could help :)
You: Alright...
GM Nalvados: And the character is just Maximus no numbers or anything else?
You: Maximus
You: Was lucky to grab it early, no numbers needed :)
GM Nalvados: And what is your ego rating?
You: 1.100 something...
GM Nalvados: Ahh ok I found you :)
You: Thank you very much.
You: That was most helpfull.
GM Nalvados: You are so very welcome. Anything else I might be able to assist with :D
You: That'll be all.
You: Have a nice day.
GM Nalvados: I hope you have a great day as well, and thanks for playing Defiance!
You: Cheers!
You have disconnected.

About half an hour of waiting, and 2 minutes of chatting.
Quick and painless...

Feel me? Don't send in tickets. Use the live chat.

Valekrin
04-19-2013, 08:27 AM
Hah, I can't believe I missed this thread. I followed the OP's advice and did the live chat. Ta da, in a few minutes they advanced the pursuit for my bugged data recorder and Marin is finally completed. Thanks!

Cutlass Jack
04-19-2013, 08:31 AM
I heartily reccomend Live Chat over filing a ticket in game over any issue. They get to you much quicker and you can see exactly where you are in the queue.

Durva360
04-19-2013, 08:31 AM
[08:04:42 AM] Thanks for contacting Trion Worlds Customer Support. My name is GM Nerrix. I'm happy to look into your issue for you today.
[08:05:22 AM] GM Nerrix: I can certainly understand how that can be frustrating. I will be more than happy to assist you with that! In order to do so, I’m going to need to collect some information from you.

Is the e-mail on this chat linked to the account in question, or is there another e-mail related to this issue? If there is another e-mail related, may I please have that information?
[08:05:44 AM] Me : The email should be *email removed so not to get spam*
[08:06:25 AM] GM Nerrix: Great, thanks! Just a moment while I retrieve your account information.
[08:07:01 AM] Me : Alright
[08:08:49 AM] GM Nerrix: I see that this is currently a known issue and I will be able to advance that particular pursuit.
[08:09:25 AM] Me : That would be greatly appreciated. That data recorder is the last one I need for the Marin pursuits
[08:10:48 AM] GM Nerrix: I have advance the pursuit! You should now be able to continue.
[08:10:59 AM] GM Nerrix: Apologies, advanced.*
[08:11:14 AM] Me : Thank you very much, it just popped up in game
[08:11:19 AM] GM Nerrix: Are there any other issues I can assist you with?
[08:11:33 AM] Me : No that is all. thank you for being able to help with this issue.
[08:11:36 AM] GM Nerrix: Thank you for contacting Trion Worlds and have an excellent day!

Blackwolfe
04-19-2013, 08:45 AM
Yeah, I talked to live chat two nights ago, it was a pretty quick fix.

Maximus Prime
04-19-2013, 09:40 AM
A friendly bump for anyone still lost without it...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm6s9qhR0d1qeijvdo1_500.gif

Shawnchapp
04-19-2013, 09:48 AM
Pretty sure my chat is the shortest ever Lol didn't even tell them my problem in the chat Lol

[01:04:16 PM] Thanks for contacting Trion Worlds Customer Support. My name is GM Gulthran. I'm happy to look into your issue for you today.
[01:04:24 PM] GM Gulthran: I can certainly understand how that can be frustrating. I will be more than happy to assist you with that! In order to do so, I’m going to need to collect some information from you.

Is the e-mail on this chat linked to the account in question, or is there another e-mail related to this issue? If there is another e-mail related, may I please have that information?
[01:06:28 PM] Shawn: Yes the email is the same
[01:07:17 PM] GM Gulthran: Great, thanks! Just a moment while I retrieve your account information.
[01:08:33 PM] GM Gulthran: What character are you having the problem on?
[01:08:41 PM] Shawn: Shawnchapp
[01:08:55 PM] GM Gulthran: Can you log in on him real fast?
[01:09:10 PM] Shawn: ya if you can hold a second i could
[01:09:39 PM] GM Gulthran: Not a problem, let me know when you are online.
[01:10:42 PM] Shawn: ok, online
[01:11:13 PM] GM Gulthran: Alright, did you see that pursuit advance?
[01:11:37 PM] Shawn : Oh yes wow that was fast Lol
[01:11:54 PM] GM Gulthran: May I assist you with anything else today?
[01:12:03 PM] Shawn Chappell : No thats all thanks :)
[01:12:11 PM] GM Gulthran: Great! Have a good day and thank you for contacting Trion Worlds.
[01:12:16 PM] Shawn: Have a good day

Matsuri_Synapze777
04-19-2013, 09:55 AM
Really nice to see a game with this kind of customer support! Keep it up Trion!;)

IGears
04-19-2013, 10:02 AM
Really nice to see a game with this kind of customer support! Keep it up Trion!;)

+1 even though i didnt have a problem with this recorder... its great to see something like this be resolved quickly