PDA

View Full Version : You really need to work on SF.

hardy83
04-17-2013, 04:12 PM
On top of there being only one spawn point, I'm starting to think there's only one Extraction point too.

I was trying to do a major ark fall on the west side of SF, and I died and have to extract, however, I ended up ALL the way back at Overpass and had to drive 2km to get back to the fall.
ON TOP of that, I was trying to do a minor arkfall after and had not one but TWO emergency events spawned on top of it. One a Dark Matter and another a Raider one.

So the first one spawned two of those scorpion robots, which I beat, but the raider one had one of those rocket launcher guys, and having to deal with him, on top of 6-7 raiders and a few rocker launchers (the arkfall was the one where you destroy the arkfall with their weapons) I died.
Guess what?
BACK to overpass.
Safe to say the fall timed out before I could do it. I also saw someone else trying to do it but he got his butt handed to him too cause of the stupidity.

I don't hate the game but...
What were you thinking?

Youngwings
04-17-2013, 04:14 PM
There are other Re-spawn locations, just not very many of them. They are set around Main story line locations.

hardy83
04-17-2013, 04:18 PM
There are other Re-spawn locations, just not very many of them. They are set around Main story line locations.

Well clearly it's bugged, cause dying in the south west of SF threw me backed to overpass or before the bridge near Bug n Chug.
As well as it clearly being bugged where two events spawned on top of the ark while it was going on.

Not impressed.

Smitch
04-17-2013, 04:49 PM
Well clearly it's bugged, cause dying in the south west of SF threw me backed to overpass or before the bridge near Bug n Chug.
As well as it clearly being bugged where two events spawned on top of the ark while it was going on.

Not impressed.

You need to travel close to a respawn point to bind to it. You likely traveled around and missed them all. There is one fast travel point (Overpass) but a number of respawn bind points, mostly around major ruins (like Sutro Tower etc).

And yes, Arkfalls can fall on an Emergency, and an Emergency can spawn near an arkfall. It is intended that these events can interfere with each other (I've seen Raiders at a fall be attacked by random Hellbugs. >.<)