PDA

View Full Version : How to delete previously created characters from my EGO list

Zeliska
04-17-2013, 05:49 PM
Hey all! Probably just like many of you, I started many characters to test out different looks, features and designs and find the right "feel" for my main, and even an alt or two. However, all of the characters I created are all listed in my EGO Player Hub profile. Is there any way to delete all of those older unused and deleted character names from that list? Many of those names are duplicates of character tests that didn't work out.

Not a big deal - but I was just curious cause I like to keep my data tidy.

Love the game and TV show so far, can't wait to play more and watch more episodes!!!

Thanks all for any feedback to my question...

Forsythia
04-19-2013, 12:53 PM
Yeah, I would like this too. It's no biggie, but it's an annoyance nonetheless.

Szyaj
04-26-2013, 12:14 PM
I would like the option to delete characters from My EGO. The stats of deleted characters are an eyesore.

Fraga
04-26-2013, 12:22 PM
Yuuuup. I would like to see this, too.

FOLTHEON
04-26-2013, 01:10 PM
I'd like to know this as well.

When I just got the game, a character I had played for approximately 30 minutes got deleted after I logged out.

I created another one with the same name and now both of them show up in the Player Hub.

Krupke
06-20-2013, 07:54 AM
Has any one heard anything more about this? I know it's a little thing, but would still be great if we could do it.