PDA

View Full Version : Time Trial Adding Time ?

MashterChief117
04-17-2013, 06:36 PM
so I have done all the other sections of the pedal to the metal pursuits and now I have turned my attention to the time trials so I can unlock the black dodge challenger so I can be like batman n' stuff XD anyway so I started with tranquillity spirit, and no matter how many times I've tried my time keeps getting two seconds added onto it which is really annoying as I finally managed to get 37 seconds but then it added two seconds denying me my gold !

has anyone else had this problem ?

Rip
04-17-2013, 06:38 PM
Yes I have today and tonight blood gorge time trial keeps adding 4-5 secs to my time to keep me from getting gold

Kitten Mittons
04-17-2013, 06:39 PM
I had the problem in reverse sort of. After I finished a race last night I noticed it was deducting 8 seconds from my time. I felt sort of bad, so I kept re-trying the race to "legitimately" earn the gold, but then I realized that the counter was STARTING at 8 seconds (That is, I guess, it started timing before the countdown finished) and then compensating for it (or rather just showing the real time at the end). I wonder if maybe your counter starts slow?

MashterChief117
04-17-2013, 06:40 PM
Yes I have today and tonight blood gorge time trial keeps adding 4-5 secs to my time to keep me from getting gold

good so it's not just me, it's getting really annoying since I've tried it on other time trials and I still get time added

DeMoted
04-17-2013, 06:41 PM
Penalties for hitting the cones.

MashterChief117
04-17-2013, 06:42 PM
I had the problem in reverse sort of. After I finished a race last night I noticed it was deducting 8 seconds from my time. I felt sort of bad, so I kept re-trying the race to "legitimately" earn the gold, but then I realized that the counter was STARTING at 8 seconds (That is, I guess, it started timing before the countdown finished) and then compensating for it (or rather just showing the real time at the end). I wonder if maybe your counter starts slow?

Lucky you ^_^ I'm not sure about the counter but I am starting to wonder if it's got something to do with my connection which is odd seeing as when I was playing nothing else was using the internet except for my xbox :/

MashterChief117
04-17-2013, 06:43 PM
Penalties for hitting the cones.

what cones ?