PDA

View Full Version : Good TV show, Bad patch afterwards! This game is losing Steam Fast!!!

chefwhitey
04-17-2013, 06:38 PM
One would think that after a successful TV launch that this game was going to take off. But since they decided to nerf the crap out of every fun element this game has, it has been very hard for me to even play this game anymore.

I was expecting some updated TV missions, after the show release and there is none!

Since i completed every mission, side mission, and co-op mission in the first week of release. There really isnt much to do besides chasing arkfalls. And that gets boring fast! And now that they got rid of keycodes from events, that doesnt leave me really anything else to do int the game!

I really would like to know what they were thinking when they decided to nerf every thing fun about the game and expected people to not get upset so close to release and decide to move on to the other games that they normally play.

People like:
Running over crap in cars!
Weapons that Mess crap up!
Getting better weapons than what they currently have!
(getting keycodes for lock boxes! even though id like playing the lottery! Better luck there than the lock boxes! )
Actually playing missions in the game!
(No one wants to farm random events in the world for xp and keycodes! But the lack of content is what causes this! This game was advertised that this was going to have loads of content! I find it hard to believe that Trion considers Loads of content a weeks worth!)

Trion please get it together! If you don't, this game wont last but a couple of months, and you will have a very small community left!

Thunderclap
04-17-2013, 06:44 PM
The game has steam? Oh you mean the company. sadly I have to agree. I can't do the Ktam mission because the Protect cass resets because emergencies keep rezzing on top of it. The POw rustlers was funny. The arkfall wasnt

MashterChief117
04-17-2013, 06:46 PM
Running over crap in cars!

you mean those annoying idiots who drive around in circles at Arkfalls ?

Darth Haighter
04-17-2013, 06:48 PM
i hate to agree, because i really love this game and look forward to all it's potential, but with the last patch breaking more things (don't get me wrong it fixed quite a bit too) it's time for Trion to get something 100% right and restore some faith. i'm not trying to flame, just being objective.

ps- the support for this game is abysmal and is in dire need of a fix, especially a tracking system to replace lost gear

chefwhitey
04-17-2013, 06:50 PM
you mean those annoying idiots who drive around in circles at Arkfalls ?

No I mean just driving around and smashing crap at random events! They should put some barriers around the arkfalls to stop that! Its already programmed in to some arkfalls! Simple fix! Not nerfing the car to deal with it!

chefwhitey
04-17-2013, 06:59 PM
The game has steam? Oh you mean the company. sadly I have to agree. I can't do the Ktam mission because the Protect cass resets because emergencies keep rezzing on top of it. The POw rustlers was funny. The arkfall wasnt

I meant the pace the game was growing, "Losing steam" is an expression referring to steam engines slowing down.