PDA

View Full Version : Guilds

warbi
12-01-2012, 02:45 AM
Do you have to join a guild or can you play "rogue"? If so, what are the pros and cons to both? I have some ideas- a guild gives you support, etc..., but you have to play by the guild rules or be kicked out. Just feeling things out here.

Jenbuu
12-01-2012, 03:07 AM
Do you have to join a guild or can you play "rogue"? If so, what are the pros and cons to both? I have some ideas- a guild gives you support, etc..., but you have to play by the guild rules or be kicked out. Just feeling things out here.

you should be able to play it rogue but it would always be better to play in group /guilds as there will be group content.

also having the social aspect of having people you know / getting to know is always a bonus in a game

Shadinaxx
12-03-2012, 11:34 PM
Essentially all a guild really is, is a group of like minded people. If you dont fit in the with guild, find one that you will fit in with. History shows that the single warrior (Conan being the most mainstream) does not survive alone. Asassin's creed does not count, that dude might as well be jesus on a bad day.

stormaaron
12-09-2012, 10:17 PM
I think you could go lonewolf on the game but its almost always more fun to play with people who have the same ideas you do