PDA

View Full Version : I don't get all the hate

raigne
04-17-2013, 07:17 PM
I mean sure the game needs a lot of work as all new released MMO's do with various bugs to work out but I've only been disconnected twice in 4 days of play, averaging 5 hr per day, never had log issues and patch time wasn't to bad.

Ok I know just pressing an action button for anything other than killing gets a little tiresome but how many other games use this same mechanic (not excusing it) but that doesn't make it bad.
Yes the devs hopefully will add more diversity which is what you can do with an MMO on the fly but people are acting like this is a bad or average game, I don't think it's the best game ever but other than planetside 2 it's all I'm currently playing at the moment.

I still have high hopes for the game than what I'm currently seeing but them changes being implemented or not depend on the success of the TV show, yes this is a stand alone game BUT content and interest and duration is dependent on the TV show even if the story isn't.

I just hope the devs plan to introduce more puzzle type mechanics to, for example to shut down generators almost like a mini game type of thing or when you hack satellites you have to match up some type of puzzle. Also an introduction of some form of meta-game so the end game (while waiting for new content) doesn't get old of to "grindy" like a lot of other MMO's at end game.
Clans need improving and I understand the constraints of 7 year old hardware (ps3 360) but why limit PCM players to these limits when we all play on different servers.
My point is keeping pc ps3 and Xbox on the same tier is limiting pc players and will find people with less hardware restriction leaving your game for one with more advanced mechanics players per server and graphical improvements even if your story was the most captivating ever.

Remember as long as u try to make the game the same on all platforms your holding back what this game could truly be. Your bag is with pc users (think rift).

This is my advice for a game I enjoy. Great game so is rift and end of days. Or what ever the name is lol.

Keep up the good work and take on board my constructive criticism.

Thanks again for an interesting game.

ChosenPredator
04-17-2013, 07:20 PM
It's a good game but there is a plethora of bugs and issues nothing wrong with people stating their opinions, it's just the community here reminds me of a blizzard forum it sucks because there is a massive lack of constructive criticism and instant bashing of one another.

Jonnina
04-17-2013, 07:21 PM
They only take constructive criticism and turn it against you. Look at the new patch as an example. ..they made it worse. I have come to the conclusion that trion are sadists

raigne
04-17-2013, 07:23 PM
Yea it's true it's a shame cuz when people stick together and voice changes they'd like to see things happen but all we will get is a miss match of insults, resulting in the Devs not knowing what the community want

Ensu
04-17-2013, 07:36 PM
Be calm. Be polite. Be correct.

If each post is presaged in the poster's mind by these three states, we may create a harmonious forum the likes of which may be envied across the internet.

Or we can throw that aside in favour of boisterous opinion and snide insinuation. Neither of which accomplish a damn thing but war.