PDA

View Full Version : thx for stealing my money

Wadgod
04-17-2013, 07:35 PM
went to buy a +10 inventory expansion and a clan xp boost and the shop ate my bits and didnt give me what i paid for sent in a ticket but i get nearly a paragraph of BS about how theres too much going on and everyone is busy and how they hope i understand and continue to support them etc and i have my ticket closed, ignored, and i didnt get back what i lost or what i paid for.

my REAL MONEY no matter the amount wither its $5 or $50 is more important then some ones make believe orange assault rifle going missing or other weird minor bugs... if the cash shop is bugged and is eating ppls money is a massive problem and bad for business and being almost completely ignored and not receiving what i paid for, having any decent response, apology, or even a hey give us a week or two and we get this fixed and give u ur stuff back is beyond unacceptable.

All i want is what i paid for and i think that is a more then reasonable request

Calysto
04-17-2013, 07:44 PM
Now I'm not saying that I don't believe you, but can we get the verbatim nearly there paragraph? Also, try the Live Chat support on the website. I've had luck through them a few times. I don't think they'd just give you a 'better luck next time' and not refund your money or fix your problem. That would be illegal.

creepsley
04-17-2013, 07:45 PM
just open a chat session with them instead, awited in que for 30 mins used 15 mins to fix my issue with me not getting my lockboxes and it got fixed ^^

Beats
04-17-2013, 07:46 PM
Contact live support when they are on, or you possibly sent your ticket to the wrong area. Trion would not break a serious law that would have massive ramifications just for your handful of a few bucks.

Sarin
04-17-2013, 07:57 PM
Contact live support, Trion don't steal money...

I used to work for a Bank in IT and sh*t does goes wrong with transaction systems, it happens and there are logs to show what's happened.

Get onto live support, lodge another ticket and I'm sure they'll get it sorted. If not there are many, many ways you can compel them to refund you.

Just chill though, you get further when you're not having a hissy fit at them.

Sanguinesun
04-17-2013, 07:59 PM
Try as others said using live chat. If that doesnt work then go on twitter to the community manager, director then richardsson daily and cite this thread as why.

Wadgod
04-17-2013, 08:00 PM
guess i will try their live chat when i get a chance..just BS that when me and my clan played Rift, Trion had flawless customer support and they were on the ball all the time, here its like huh???what? ya just ignore it or put in on the waiting list for a few months...

Sanguinesun
04-17-2013, 08:04 PM
guess i will try their live chat when i get a chance..just BS that when me and my clan played Rift, Trion had flawless customer support and they were on the ball all the time, here its like huh???what? ya just ignore it or put in on the waiting list for a few months...

Essentially, its best to think of this game as being almost nothing to do with Rift-Trion and being almost as a separate company for Defiance-Trion. Its the only way to stay sane at the moment.

Wadgod
04-17-2013, 08:06 PM
lol hotshots and timetrials took my sanity long ago xD