PDA

View Full Version : Thought process of a guy who just bought his first Detonator

GodSpark
04-17-2013, 08:13 PM
Woah! Does this thing shoot grenades?

*shoots a grenade off randomly*

Oh my gawd! This is awesome! I should show everyone!!!

*proceeds to fire a clip of grenades at every single person in the vicinity*

Hahaha! That was so cool! But no one told me how awesome my new gun, or I, am. Maybe I should try something else.

*climbs on top of a nearby structure and proceeds to fire a second clip of grenades at every single person in the vicinity*

Hahahahaha! This is so amazing, and I am so original! But no one has said so in chat yet? I can't imagine why? Maybe they are just AFK. Oh well, time to go use this bad boy at an Arkfall! Those skitterlings won't know what hit them!

StickyChief
04-17-2013, 08:24 PM
I'm guilty of this.... for every weapon lol. One of the few social aspects working I guess.

Smoky
04-17-2013, 08:43 PM
I do it with almost every new weapon. I want to know what it shoots like before I get into some real fights.

fang1192
04-17-2013, 09:03 PM
I'll generally find a wall and shoot the new gun at that.

Wynce
04-17-2013, 09:07 PM
I'll generally find a wall and shoot the new gun at that.

And those of us with ears appreciate that. Nothing more annoying that having someone stand by you while you're vendoring going "GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH GUH".

Plastic Smile
04-17-2013, 09:10 PM
Who buys weapons?

chaoswolf
04-17-2013, 09:16 PM
yes I am like this as well I finial got a weapon with the dark matter element with it went and kill crap and watch them poff into nothing I was like O.O =D mahahaha this is alsome. got the weapon at like 5p.m went to grab dinner check the time it was 8:30 p.m and I was like oooo 3hr and 30min pass by me just from watching thing go poff

WeirdManBoy
04-17-2013, 09:48 PM
I saw someone kill themselves while doing this. Laughed my *** off, then stared at him for a while before picking him up.

Unknown
04-17-2013, 09:54 PM
New guns with glowey ammo mean one thing - SMILEY FACES!!!!!!!

Campos63
04-17-2013, 09:54 PM
I can honestly say that I've never bought a weapon on this game. I just use all the drops I get from coop and ark falls.

chaoswolf
04-17-2013, 11:02 PM
that's because all your script gose to the brothel and you have none left to buy weapons lol jkjk