PDA

View Full Version : Why can't you just remove one mod?

Smoky
04-17-2013, 08:34 PM
So let's say I have a weapon 3 purple mod's and 1 blue mod. If I come across a purple mod to replace that blue mod, I have to destroy all the mods? Or am I missing something?

malaclypse
04-17-2013, 08:44 PM
yes, you're missing how often you'll be forced to change weapons as your current one maxes out.

don't get attached, it's going int the recycle bin in a few hours and you can save that shiny mod for the next gun down the line.

Smoky
04-17-2013, 08:55 PM
yes, you're missing how often you'll be forced to change weapons as your current one maxes out.

don't get attached, it's going int the recycle bin in a few hours and you can save that shiny mod for the next gun down the line.Yeah I don't like that either.

Feeky53
04-17-2013, 09:12 PM

don't get attached, it's going int the recycle bin in a few hours and you can save that shiny mod for the next gun down the line.

or if you really like one particular weapon,save it in your inventory for when that weapon class is maxed then bring it back out at lvl 20 to use again?( I may be wrong as I havent gotten any weapon classes maxed yet)

Smoky
04-17-2013, 09:37 PM
I'm hoping they will change this as well as the maxed out weapons not providing experience points for that class of weapons. Seems a bit silly to me. I've only got 1 legendary weapon, so what I shouldn't use it because it's maxed out?

Demoniku22
04-17-2013, 10:09 PM
One thing I hate is the stupid *** lottery when it comes to modding your weapons. Pay 24K AS for the hope of winning that mag or barrel slot, What... you got a sight slot for your AR? Save up and try your luck again. I'm sorry but that's just plain stupid.

malaclypse
04-18-2013, 11:30 AM
One thing I hate is the stupid *** lottery when it comes to modding your weapons. Pay 24K AS for the hope of winning that mag or barrel slot, What... you got a sight slot for your AR? Save up and try your luck again. I'm sorry but that's just plain stupid.

personally i don't stress about it- nothing pve requires any min/maxing, and i avoid pvp like the plague.

Draaconis
04-18-2013, 11:42 AM
I thought there was an option to recover a mod. Doesn't that pull them one at a time?