PDA

View Full Version : re create character

ej787
04-17-2013, 09:17 PM
i have played through all the main missions and i dont want to make an new character and restart they should make iit so so you can spend script or bits to re create your character

Linchpin
04-17-2013, 09:21 PM
I so agree. I hope this can be done as I want to change and alter my character, like updating his hairstyle or eye color. Would that be so hard to implement? I hope Trion can do this for Defiance, I'd be eternally grateful.

Armitage
04-17-2013, 09:21 PM
I would pay for a plastic surgery credit. I literally couldn't access half the options at character creation.

Rend
04-17-2013, 09:22 PM
After a proper chat and UI have been implemented they can work on that. Only after that!

Rend
04-17-2013, 09:24 PM
I would pay for a plastic surgery credit. I literally couldn't access half the options at character creation.

You couldnīt, or you just didnīt see them?
I think you just didnīt see them. Which I donīt blame you for, though. I rerolled after finding out that there is more to the char creation than only f-ucking bone structure lol.

Jeff Kaos
04-17-2013, 09:30 PM
I'd be surprised if there wasn't some way to change your characters appearence some time in the future, but I would be surprised if it doesn't cost at least $10 as some sort of DLC. And it won't be part of the season pass either.

Armitage
04-17-2013, 09:35 PM
You couldnīt, or you just didnīt see them?
I think you just didnīt see them. Which I donīt blame you for, though. I rerolled after finding out that there is more to the char creation than only f-ucking bone structure lol.

I actually did reroll twice trying to access them. I guess it was bugged for me at the time. Fixed now, but...

Snowranger19
04-17-2013, 09:56 PM
Actually, I bet they don't if they stick to their "your character could appear in the show!!" idea.

I'd be surprised if there wasn't some way to change your characters appearence some time in the future, but I would be surprised if it doesn't cost at least $10 as some sort of DLC. And it won't be part of the season pass either.

JACKAL
04-17-2013, 10:22 PM
They should add an option that allows us to customize everything except the gender and race.

6Strummer
04-17-2013, 10:41 PM
Actually, I bet they don't if they stick to their "your character could appear in the show!!" idea.

Some things should still be changeable though. Hair, tattoos, etc.

Gabbro1000
04-17-2013, 10:42 PM
I've seen a few threads like this. It's all well and good having more than 1 toon. But it only sort of works if you have 4 low level characters, 1 for each power. But then soon as you get to a certain level, you can just have a loadout for each power.

Unless something like race bonuses is brought in, I can't see any point in having more than 1 character. Which is a shame, with the DLC there's meant to be a new race available.