PDA

View Full Version : Ark Hunter Training Question

Another
03-17-2013, 05:53 PM
Does anyone know if Ark Hunter Training ends once the game is released?

Desidus
03-17-2013, 05:55 PM

From the videos I would say yes.. because it looks as though you are deployed on a mission.

Dead_Phoenix
03-17-2013, 05:56 PM

how do you mean ark hunter training?

Paladin
03-17-2013, 05:57 PM

The ark codes, it counts as the VBI training program.

UmbrusNightshade
03-17-2013, 05:57 PM

I think he is referring to the Ark Hunter Training (AKA where we input Arkfall Codes).

Dead_Phoenix
03-17-2013, 05:59 PM
ohhhh i see, havnt seen anyone call it that since it was announced :)

yes it will. you will still more then likely enter the codes after game is released. but no more codes will be released

Another
03-17-2013, 06:29 PM
ohhhh i see, havnt seen anyone call it that since it was announced :)

yes it will. you will still more then likely enter the codes after game is released. but no more codes will be released

Aw, that does ruin the whole "exclusivity" part of the code searching experience.

Defy
03-17-2013, 06:50 PM
I like the code hunting and hope they will continue using the arkfall code system even after launch

UmbrusNightshade
03-17-2013, 06:53 PM
Maybe make it so that anyone can use it (since it is supposed to represent the training you would go under to be an Ark Hunter) but perhaps they will add in a higher branch of it (such as Advanced Ark Hunter Training or something like that) for DLCs.

Chio Raver
03-17-2013, 10:27 PM
From the videos I would say yes.. because it looks as though you are deployed on a mission.
I Can see them letting people do it after the game releases because the items in there seem pretty basic and well already have them used em then probably stored em or sold em. BTW like the new sig des