PDA

View Full Version : Add friend to group but cant find him on map?

Langelos
04-17-2013, 11:41 PM
me and a buddy added another friend of ours that just started to play in our group but we can see eachother but not him on the map and it doesnt give the option to join on him only join phase which does nothing when clicked.

Anyone know if this is a bug or are we doing something wrong and yes all three of us are on the north american region.

any help is appreciated.

ChipNinja
04-18-2013, 12:15 AM
I ran into this problem the first day or so. Disconnecting, and then reconnecting seemed to do the trick. Haven't had the issues since either.

Langelos
04-18-2013, 02:02 AM
ty for whatever reason eventually hours later we could see eachother and play together who knows what caused it but thanks for replying.

demonrevenge
04-18-2013, 02:42 AM
There is one thing, which if you are on differnent points of the story line, you can't see each other on the map (as your in different servers it seems)

Lenko
04-18-2013, 07:32 AM
Hit CTRL (i think) and under your Group options, click your buddies name -> Go to x.
It will warp you to them (and their instance).

dirtyklingon
04-18-2013, 07:39 AM
first thing when forming groups> pick someone in group tobe your anchor, then everyone else go to him in teh friends/clan menu

if you want to play a mission that not everyone is on, pick the lowest level player to be group leader(ie invite everyone) then have him run into the mission phase, then have everyone >ctrl >group > leader name >join phase.

some missions are a little bit tougher to impossible to get the phasing working the way you want, even if they're not solo instance missions, even if everyone in the group is current for that mission.