PDA

View Full Version : Unable to sell some items

DETHRA
04-18-2013, 12:17 AM
I am unable to sell certain items.
There doesn't seem to be any reason for it... some i can sell, other i cannot.

The ones that tell me i cannot sell isn't an issue, it's the items that don't tell me i can't sell them.
And to top it off, even though i can't sell them, i am also unable to break them down for resources.

So, what gives? Anyone else found this? Simply deleting them is resources and scrip lost.

mikegonzalez2k
04-18-2013, 12:26 AM
I found the solution the hard way.

Check your loadouts. Other loadouts have those items equip and thus cannot be sold and won't even appear in the vendor screen.
This is both for protection of setup and annoyance. I now use alternate loadouts to protect the weapons I don't want to sell just in case I'm quickly selling things and don't want to accidentally vendor it.

Mawl
04-18-2013, 12:49 AM
I am unable to sell certain items.
There doesn't seem to be any reason for it... some i can sell, other i cannot.

The ones that tell me i cannot sell isn't an issue, it's the items that don't tell me i can't sell them.
And to top it off, even though i can't sell them, i am also unable to break them down for resources.

So, what gives? Anyone else found this? Simply deleting them is resources and scrip lost.

Some people were having this issue check your loadouts the items cant be sold if they are in any of your loadouts

fayth
04-18-2013, 01:11 AM
Some people were having this issue check your loadouts the items cant be sold if they are in any of your loadouts

i had that issue, but they're not in my loadouts.
i ended up breaking the weapons/ gear for resources. it works

Huds0n
04-18-2013, 01:13 AM
I had the same problem and assumed it was a bug. Thanks for the solution! I totally forgot they might be equipped in a second load out since I only ever use one loadout

ChipNinja
04-18-2013, 01:15 AM
Yep. If you can't sell or breakdown, double check all of your loadouts. I've had some that I've missed... you can also check their status in the actual inventory screen as well.

DETHRA
04-18-2013, 04:23 AM
That doesn't help. I've checked all my loadouts, and the items i'm trying to sell are not equipped.

Even trying to get rid of the items I got with the digital download is impossible!

No matter.... moving forwards...