PDA

View Full Version : Dont understand how this works

ShadowStrike
04-18-2013, 12:47 AM
I was just doing major ark Falls to start working on the Ark Hunting way of life 2, i got 84 kills but apparently i am only 70/1000 kills on the pursuit can anyone help me explain this lol

Phenomenal TJ
04-18-2013, 12:53 AM
It's been resetting for a lot of us. Though, lately mine's actually stopped resetting and I'm attempting to climb my way to those 1,000 kills I know I've gotten by now, lol.

Blastiel
04-18-2013, 12:53 AM
I was just doing major ark Falls to start working on the Ark Hunting way of life 2, i got 84 kills but apparently i am only 70/1000 kills on the pursuit can anyone help me explain this lol

A lot of the stat tracking is still broken, I'd ignore it and just do something else.

ShadowStrike
04-18-2013, 01:03 AM
A lot of the stat tracking is still broken, I'd ignore it and just do something else.

FFS i really like this game but its becoming abit of a joke now especially with it not tracking and resetting pursuits

Blastiel
04-18-2013, 01:15 AM
FFS i really like this game but its becoming abit of a joke now especially with it not tracking and resetting pursuits

It's an MMO and sadly for at least the first month or two the user base is nothing more then extending a BETA test. Info they are getting from us playing is going into helping create patches to put them right. You have to remember that a test environment no matter how perfect is no match for a live system with live users.

As for the pursuits mate just let them happen, don't go after the kill x of these as it is designed to happen over time.

ShadowStrike
04-18-2013, 01:21 AM
It's an MMO and sadly for at least the first month or two the user base is nothing more then extending a BETA test. Info they are getting from us playing is going into helping create patches to put them right. You have to remember that a test environment no matter how perfect is no match for a live system with live users.

As for the pursuits mate just let them happen, don't go after the kill x of these as it is designed to happen over time.

I get what you are saying but ive completed the main story, all the side missions, i got all the area pursuits done. Im now working on pvp lol. I like to have an aim makes the game more interesting for me lol.

Well PvP it is lol

Elastik Spastik
04-18-2013, 01:51 AM
Theres no better testing than people from around the world playing the whole game. This is my first mmo but from a bit of research this is actually doing really good and the devs are awesome compared to previous mmo launches.

DJTrig
04-18-2013, 02:11 AM
Mine stopped resetting last week and at last i got the 1000 kills.........then it reset again :(.