PDA

View Full Version : Time Trial Issues?

Stales89
04-18-2013, 02:05 AM
Is it just me on this one or are you also able to complete the time trials within the Gold Trophy limit, only to have between 2 - 5 seconds added on after to make you fail and get silver?

It's really starting to piss me off and I'm not sure why it's doing it. Is it server side or my ping?

Here are my Speedtest results if that helps?

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2653487657.png (http://www.speedtest.net)

S h o
04-18-2013, 02:21 AM
I've had this problem too.

I'd finish the time trial in 50 seconds, but the results screen will show 54 seconds.
Then again, every time I start a time trial, I seem to be sitting there for a few seconds before the countdown timer begins. Maybe that's the issue.

This has been the only thing stopping me from getting the black dodge

cyrix
04-18-2013, 02:21 AM
They seem to be broken from launch and no word of they are even aware of it. File a ticket ingame, lets hope they notice.

I finished 36 seconds and it we went to 44....

Vhailas
04-18-2013, 02:33 AM
They seem to be broken from launch and no word of they are even aware of it. File a ticket ingame, lets hope they notice.

I finished 36 seconds and it we went to 44....

The game adds seconds depending on your latency. I usually get 2-4 seconds added to mine, but early-early in the morning I get none.

SweetMadness
04-18-2013, 02:33 AM
I wish that was the only problm I've had.

I've also had the timer start before Ego has even finished the countdown, the game not register me passing through the first ring, or the rings not even appear. I've also had emergencies, and mobs spawn on the course, going so far as to make it impossible to pass through the ring. I've had"random" bumps in the road literally send the runner flying into the air, but that tends to happen Time Trial or not.

Really, I think a lot of the issues could be solved with time trials if they did the same thing they do with the Rampages and such and just phased you into a single player instance.

Needless to say I'm jealous of the people with the Black Challenger.

Brodaki
04-18-2013, 02:59 AM
The extra time plus emergencies, stir in a few ark falls for taste and man wtf. I was able to finish off mine at 4am cst when the server was dead, no extra time added.

Stales89
04-19-2013, 05:48 AM
I guess logging in off-peak is the answer. Not a real answer because it shouldn't be an issue but yeah.

I'll file an in-game ticket but the likelihood of it being fixed will be slim.

BootLeg
04-19-2013, 05:52 AM
I had the same problem a few days ago guys i would get gold and by the time the lag was "added" it would be silver by a second or 2 talk about FRUSTRATED but its working great for me this morning just try at a different time of the day is my suggestion...or try logging in and out to get a different server