PDA

View Full Version : Euro or USA servers?

JD nutz
04-18-2013, 05:20 AM
i think there is bigger problems on the Euro servers, i have decent internet 60mb with about 10 - 20 ping, I have had big problems since the patch, i was thinking about changing my region setting on my xbox to USA to see if i get onto the USA servers will this work anyone?

Azrael008uk
04-18-2013, 05:21 AM
Works fine for me.

Who's you're ISP? Talk Talk?

duction
04-18-2013, 05:30 AM
I'm on 20mb line running around 14mb on talktalk and mines fine on the EU server.

JD nutz
04-18-2013, 05:39 AM
Works fine for me.

Who's you're ISP? Talk Talk?

i,m on virgin media, not getting DC just dissappearing objects and other annoying stuff, i bet more players are on USA servers

lordchun
04-18-2013, 05:45 AM
I'm on the US servers and other then Arkfalls I never see anyone else durring missions

Armoredslayer
04-18-2013, 06:27 AM
I'm on the US servers and other then Arkfalls I never see anyone else durring missions

Same, think I ran into someone once during a mission, a friend joined me and every time we tried to do any mission, one of us totally disappeared from the screen and mission..

Lawlesspig
04-18-2013, 07:27 AM
How do you change your xbox setting for use on US servers also how do you know what server your on

Azrael008uk
04-19-2013, 12:57 AM
i,m on virgin media, not getting DC just dissappearing objects and other annoying stuff, i bet more players are on USA servers

I'm on Virgin as well and it's working fine.

What "problems" have you been experiencing?

gryste
04-19-2013, 01:28 AM
i think there is bigger problems on the Euro servers, i have decent internet 60mb with about 10 - 20 ping, I have had big problems since the patch, i was thinking about changing my region setting on my xbox to USA to see if i get onto the USA servers will this work anyone?

Mmm looking at server status, the na server comes down a hell of a lot more than the euro server.

Also region setting doesn't change your ip , so no it won't change what server your on.

JD nutz
04-19-2013, 02:30 AM
Mmm looking at server status, the na server comes down a hell of a lot more than the euro server.

Also region setting doesn't change your ip , so no it won't change what server your on.

ok thanks for your answer, i can see why they seperate the servers to minimize lag, but i usally play games late at night UK time and this game is pretty dead at this time and most other games i play late there is always a huge Amercian presents.