PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know how to get one of the big trucks?

mbergeron
04-18-2013, 07:13 AM
I know you get to drive it in a mission, but is there a way to get it to just drive around all the time?

Clarkeh
04-18-2013, 07:17 AM
No, is the short answer rumors are they will be adding it at somepoint in the game in one of thier content patches sometime down the road. The name of the vehicle your talking about is the Cerebus

mbergeron
04-18-2013, 07:19 AM
No, is the short answer rumors are they will be adding it at somepoint in the game in one of thier content patches sometime down the road. The name of the vehicle your talking about is the Cerebus

Not the cerberus, it is the truck you drive when doing a mission with cass, I have seen people driving around with it and was just curious if it is available to buy or if it is only on that mission.

Cutlass Jack
04-18-2013, 07:23 AM
I've driven them on two missions so far. One with Cass and once with Torc. But you cant get one permanently.

Lenko
04-18-2013, 07:24 AM
Not the cerberus, it is the truck you drive when doing a mission with cass, I have seen people driving around with it and was just curious if it is available to buy or if it is only on that mission.

Pretty sure that you 'keep' the vehicle as long as you're on that part of the quest.
AFAIK, these vehicles are not available to own in game yet.

Shreve
04-18-2013, 07:26 AM
I've driven them on two missions so far. One with Cass and once with Torc. But you cant get one permanently.

So get the mission and never finish it. LOL! I drove one around for a couple of hours. It was neat, but I missed my quad after a while.

Cutlass Jack
04-18-2013, 07:28 AM
So get the mission and never finish it. LOL! I drove one around for a couple of hours. It was neat, but I missed my quad after a while.

Whenever I miss my quad I go play a Krogan in Mass Effect multiplayer...

IGears
04-18-2013, 07:29 AM
Whenever I miss my quad I go play a Krogan in Mass Effect multiplayer...

lol what? Krogan on a Quad? thats a lovely picture.

Cutlass Jack
04-18-2013, 07:31 AM
lol what? Krogen on a Quad? thats a lovely picture.

Heh no, a 'Quad' is what they call a certain part of their anatomy. :D

RoG Goat
04-18-2013, 07:31 AM
No.
And I hope it stays that way.

Napalm Sunrise
04-18-2013, 07:34 AM
The Hauler and it's crap. Seriously, it's only good for spam killing random event monsters since it appears that it either has infinite health or it's just really really hard to kill since you can pretty much run over anyone smaller than a Hellbug Monarch and kill them on impact.

Clarkeh
04-18-2013, 07:35 AM

Oh! the E-Rep Utility Truck? yea... no idea on that one.

IGears
04-18-2013, 07:40 AM
Heh no, a 'Quad' is what they call a certain part of their anatomy. :D

lol oh, i knew that