PDA

View Full Version : Can't we all just get along?

MacDeath
03-18-2013, 06:20 AM
I have seen thread after thread where posters are bashing each other. Please stop. You have every right to disagree with another poster but try to do it in a polite way. Disagree with the opinions/facts stated without insulting the poster.

Especially please don't bash other posters who happen to use another platform than you do (PC | PS3 | Xbox).
Kill em in game, not on the forums.

Kantazo
03-18-2013, 06:29 AM
I have seen thread after thread where posters are bashing each other. Please stop. You have every right to disagree with another poster but try to do it in a polite way. Disagree with the opinions/facts stated without insulting the poster.

Especially please don't bash other posters who happen to use another platform than you do (PC | PS3 | Xbox).
Kill em in game, not on the forums.

No, we cant get along, getting along means to submit like a little lamb heading to the slaughter house, we all have the right to express our opinions and our points of view, we may differ, we may agree, we may disagree, but we cannot be like lambs.

We can agree to use better words or better terms to explain and defend our position, but this policy of submission needs to stop. We have enough of that crap in politics today.

boosted gear
03-18-2013, 06:30 AM
Im all for debate but bashing peoples opinions is crazy its those opinions that make defiance seem such a great game to me everyone can play it the way they want. Thats coming from a Co op player like me so I wont be killing anyone in game haha.

I have saw some interesting threads around which demonstrate that like the one for player housing some great and unusual ideas there :)

Krirostakri
03-18-2013, 06:31 AM
Both makes valid points.

Kantazo
03-18-2013, 06:33 AM
Im all for debate but bashing peoples opinions is crazy its those opinions that make defiance seem such a great game to me everyone can play it the way they want. Thats coming from a Co op player like me so I wont be killing anyone in game haha.

I have saw some interesting threads around which demonstrate that like the one for player housing some great and unusual ideas there :)

Agree, no bashing, but lets have an open, honest exchange of ideas.

Dead_Phoenix
03-18-2013, 06:33 AM
we used to have a peacful little community on here. til the outsides came an tok r jobs!

Kantazo
03-18-2013, 06:34 AM
we used to have a peacful little community on here. til the outsides came an tok r jobs!

Indeed, I used to be a carebear, no I am a grouchy bear. LOL

Dead_Phoenix
03-18-2013, 06:34 AM
Indeed, I used to be a carebear, no I am a grouchy bear. LOL

nah you are the cuddly wuddly bear

MOnte
03-18-2013, 06:35 AM

I think you mean, till the beta dates came out.

Dead_Phoenix
03-18-2013, 06:43 AM
I think you mean, till the beta dates came out.

something like that :P

boosted gear
03-18-2013, 07:12 AM

Dey TOOOOK R JOBS!

Tzar of kaos
03-18-2013, 07:20 AM
This is still peacefull, just wait after april 2nd...:cool:

Kantazo
03-18-2013, 07:21 AM
This is still peacefull, just wait after april 2nd...:cool:

Indeed, then the fireworks will start

Ape One
03-18-2013, 07:29 AM
In my everyday life, I dont meet many people who are into any of the nerdy things, online gamming or even gamming in general. Its a shame that we continue to flame and bash those who are actually kindred spirits.
O wellllll.

UmbrusNightshade
03-18-2013, 08:51 AM
In my everyday life, I dont meet many people who are into any of the nerdy things, online gamming or even gamming in general. Its a shame that we continue to flame and bash those who are actually kindred spirits.
O wellllll.

Totally agree. I also agree that it's okay to have opposing opinions but we should be respectful to one another regardless.

FaerGothika
03-18-2013, 05:12 PM
O...M...F...GOD!!!!!! You are all wrong and brain-dead for thinking the way you do. Go turn yourselves into road pizza!!

^ (This was a simulation of bashing. If this had been a real bashing, there would be a whole mutha****ing ton of these ****ing ****ers ALL over the ****ing place, for ****'s sake. Thank you.)

Dayrec
03-19-2013, 07:11 AM
I guess he just had to vent lol

MAXQSMART
03-19-2013, 07:19 AM
Fun banter is one thing, a total lack of disrespect, childish behavior and being nasty is another. Lets game and just have fun without the name calling and crap. That's why I created my own forum, so I can weed out the DB's and keep my forum filled with quality people.

www.waitingforotherplayers.com

Ape One
03-19-2013, 07:33 AM
I still get the shakes form Barrens chat :P

Protonix
03-19-2013, 01:59 PM
Sometimes an idiot needs to be called an idiot, sometimes an ******* needs to be called an *******. Peace, love and harmony is overrated and unsustainable.

Survival of the fittest!

Protonix
03-19-2013, 02:00 PM
Btw, this is exactly the type of thread that trolls love to feed off of. Way to propagate the system!

Ape One
03-19-2013, 03:48 PM
dey tooook r jobs!

yeah! Eee took'er jaawlzz!

SweetFeet
03-20-2013, 01:44 PM
Every game needs trash talk and defined bad guys...I get the people that want everybody to get along all the time, really I do, but MMOs are so much more fun when there are established players the Carebears of the server unite against.

Ape One
03-20-2013, 02:46 PM
I have to be nice so my letters to Princess Celestia will be acceptable.