PDA

View Full Version : Right in the fresh would Trion! WHHYYYY?!

Omnifarious Xji
04-18-2013, 12:06 PM
Oh hey Neferius, after loosing your guns, grenades, characters, white Challenger, and even your ability to progress through the game, how about relieving that stress by buying our stuff? Hm? HMMM?

http://i.imgur.com/jr4leKw.jpg

OOOOO, AAAAAhhhh, right in thee daddy bags Trion.

Edit: "God dammit auto correct! I said wound, not would!"

Wynce
04-18-2013, 12:09 PM
You should check your email more often.

Cutlass Jack
04-18-2013, 12:10 PM

Heh yeah no kidding.

Omnifarious Xji
04-18-2013, 12:11 PM

I do, but there's never any reason to actually open an email when it says exactly what's in it in the title, "DO YOU KNOW ______ ON FACEBOOK?" "BUY OUR BOOKS!" "HAI THAR, GOOGLE HERE!"

Exes
04-18-2013, 12:11 PM
I actually liked the mail as it shows new stuff for the shop. Sure I will probably never buy stuff from it and no way I buy lock boxes for gear I wont use but seeing it updated is good.

This thread on the other hand, a waste of bytes.

Major Nelson
04-18-2013, 12:12 PM
so its confirmed the lockboxes are only way to get orange and also from that i wonder why lockboxes are hot? maybe because keycode farmking is in the past... honestly why are they wringing us for our money this makes them llok bad. first the in-game store is overpriced 12 dollars for armor...yeah right i know its optional and i know what micotransactions are but thats ridonk...nice thread

Omnifarious Xji
Shtako, you think that's bad? My Yahoo has over 9000 unread emails in it.

Napalm Sunrise
Not gonna lie this thread made me LAWL but because it was legit humorous. THANK YOU for that.

Omnifarious Xji
04-18-2013, 12:13 PM
I actually liked the mail as it shows new stuff for the shop. Sure I will probably never buy stuff from it and no way I buy lock boxes for gear I wont use but seeing it updated is good.

This thread on the other hand, a waste of bytes. Yeah, waste of bytes. Regardless, they're basically saying, buy our stuff, so we can take it away, and make you buy it all over again. I've lost most of my weapons, my grenades, one of my characters, the white Challenger I just bought, and am now unable to play past Crohnkite bunker because it crashes my game, and they have the balls to try and get more money out of me?

Cutlass Jack
04-18-2013, 12:14 PM

Over 9000?? I think your mailbox is meme'ing you.

Omnifarious Xji
04-18-2013, 12:17 PM
Over 9000?? I think your mailbox is meme'ing you.

Lol, that it is, and It only took like 10 years to get that too. I've had that email since the 8th grade.

Omnifarious Xji
04-18-2013, 12:22 PM
so its confirmed the lockboxes are only way to get orange and also from that i wonder why lockboxes are hot? maybe because keycode farmking is in the past... honestly why are they wringing us for our money this makes them llok bad. first the in-game store is overpriced 12 dollars for armor...yeah right i know its optional and i know what micotransactions are but thats ridonk...nice thread
Now I normally wouldn't have a problem with it, IF the game worked. I would just see it as another spam message. But this game is more broken atm than even my modded Skyrim on my PC after my hard drive went out. Trion is the ONLY game developer I've ever said, "Fix your G0ddamn game" to before. Micro transactions are just that, optional transactions that as of currently, would really have no impact on my gaming experience, but asking for my money after they basically said "F you" with their game and customer support, well. Salt in the wound my friend, salt in the wound. I've got 4 or 5 tickets open now in the support section that have have junk replies like "W" and "&" as the response to my problem... They won't even talk to me about any of this, and then they ask for money, who the hell are they? Uncle Lester?

Jomina
04-18-2013, 12:27 PM

Pshhh Newb... Mine is at 20767 unread lol

Evilution
04-18-2013, 12:35 PM
Wow you lost a lot of stuff, have you checked to see if your backpack has a hole in it ? :p

Jomina
04-18-2013, 01:13 PM
Just be glad you're not dealing with my issues. I got hacked a few days ago, got gacked for $150 in bits and my account is locked while they investigate. Sucks. Not only out the money but can't play to take out my frustrations on some mutant faces on top of it all.

**sigh**

On top of it all, they stole everything in my inventory that wasn't in a loadout already.

Evilution
04-18-2013, 01:19 PM
Just be glad you're not dealing with my issues. I got hacked a few days ago, got gacked for $150 in bits and my account is locked while they investigate. Sucks. Not only out the money but can't play to take out my frustrations on some mutant faces on top of it all.

**sigh**

On top of it all, they stole everything in my inventory that wasn't in a loadout already.Wow that's bad, hope it gets sorted for you.

Panthan
04-18-2013, 01:27 PM

No.
First of all Ive obtained 2 orange weapons from major arkfalls, Ive found some as random weapon on vendors. So boxes arent the only way.
2nd Lockboxes are really easy to obtain without spending a dime. Salvage is so easy to get.

Arsenic_Touch
04-18-2013, 01:47 PM
I was actually going to post about it, seemed like a big slap to the face when I checked my email today. Especially given "cut above the rest" is complete bullshtako. Been getting nothing but crap from the lockboxes, unless of course they purposely gimped the ones you buy with resources and only save the good ones for the ones bought with real money. Nerfing the hell out of key drops, it is a cash grab.

Hope499
04-18-2013, 01:52 PM
Wow that's bad, hope it gets sorted for you.

For real...that would piss me off somthin fierce...

Hope all gets fixed man

PixieStix
04-18-2013, 01:53 PM
Nice job leaving your email in the pic. Hope you like all the goodies you'll be signed up for.

teflondon
04-18-2013, 02:03 PM
No.
First of all Ive obtained 2 orange weapons from major arkfalls, Ive found some as random weapon on vendors. So boxes arent the only way.
2nd Lockboxes are really easy to obtain without spending a dime. Salvage is so easy to get.

Are you having a joke here? or is this real lol. Honestly asking as I just asked my 4 IRL friends that play and including myself(all of us between 1300-2K ego so at least some time in) and not one of us has ever seen an orange from an arkfall and not a one of us has ever seen one in the specials@vendor either. On top of that out of the 5 of us only two have ever received an orange out of a lockbox(I got two, both trashed some time ago) @Shrugs@

Omnifarious Xji
04-18-2013, 02:08 PM
Nice job leaving your email in the pic. Hope you like all the goodies you'll be signed up for.
That's what the spam filter is for.

Zeroexit
04-18-2013, 04:24 PM
No.

Hmm, Im calling bullshtako on the OJ drops/rewards... Although I agree that salvage is easy to obtain.