PDA

View Full Version : GAME (Retail Outlet) still havnt and wont give me a beat code.....

eLiiTe x BreTTi
03-18-2013, 10:31 AM
i PM'ed sledgehammer but have no reply, i pre ordered defiance from game and they didnt give me a beta code for xbox or anything infact they said they wont :(.

can someone help me as i cant get in touch with sledge and people keep saying " o you'll get one eventually and that game will send you an invite" well im sorry but they said there NOT going to give me one so how can they be so sure ill get one?

Someone help me please.

Kantazo
03-18-2013, 10:38 AM
If you bought a digital copy, you will get an e-mail with the link to download the Beta around the 20th, before that you are not going to receive anything, if you bought a digital copy you are automatically entered in the Beta.

Thee Apothecary
03-18-2013, 10:40 AM
i PM'ed sledgehammer but have no reply, i pre ordered defiance from game and they didnt give me a beta code for xbox or anything infact they said they wont :(.

can someone help me as i cant get in touch with sledge and people keep saying " o you'll get one eventually and that game will send you an invite" well im sorry but they said there NOT going to give me one so how can they be so sure ill get one?

Someone help me please.

game may have limited to a limited edition for any bonus's as normal or they just refuse to give anything out

eLiiTe x BreTTi
03-18-2013, 10:42 AM
Game suck....

Nervusbreakdown
03-18-2013, 10:43 AM
well there is your problem right there, there is no such beat codes, but there is a beta.

DuoMaxwell007
03-18-2013, 10:45 AM
Game suck....

you havent played it but it sucks? oookay

Agent I3
03-18-2013, 10:46 AM
Visit this link;

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?3679-Beta-Codes-Lets-get-things-cleared-up!

Agent I3
03-18-2013, 10:47 AM

he means the GAME company, not defiance

DuoMaxwell007
03-18-2013, 10:49 AM
he means the GAME company, not defiance

then he shoulda put in in all caps so wed know the difference lol

Sledgehammer70
03-18-2013, 10:56 AM
We have made our team aware of the communication GAME seems to be giving each of you when pre-ordering your game. We are working as hard as we can to make sure each of their outlets has the proper information.

I can tell you this:

When you pre-order your game (as outlined on the in store boxes) you will get your pre-order incentives as promised. They will come with your game when you get it on April 2nd. As for the Beta you should be given access. If you haven’t gotten your code, head to www.defiance.com/beta and register for Beta access for the time being.

Lupis Volk
03-18-2013, 07:16 PM

Someone help me please.

In Australia we don't get it. From what my Retailer said so.

Ambic
03-18-2013, 07:30 PM

Someone help me please.

You probably won't see a code for a few more days. We're still 4 days away. Hang in their buddy :)

Lupis Volk
03-18-2013, 07:52 PM
We have made our team aware of the communication GAME seems to be giving each of you when pre-ordering your game. We are working as hard as we can to make sure each of their outlets has the proper information.

I can tell you this:

When you pre-order your game (as outlined on the in store boxes) you will get your pre-order incentives as promised. They will come with your game when you get it on April 2nd. As for the Beta you should be given access. If you haven’t gotten your code, head to www.defiance.com/beta and register for Beta access for the time being.

Could you also tell EB games in Australia that as well.

eLiiTe x BreTTi
03-19-2013, 01:19 AM

What i meant was Game.co.uk suck not defiance, defiance is awesome :D

eLiiTe x BreTTi
03-19-2013, 01:21 AM
Well thanks to all of you, made it a bit clearer about whats going on, ill just wait and see like the rest of us.

Thanks again :)

A s0t
03-19-2013, 01:25 AM
game is the brittish version of game stop