PDA

View Full Version : Camo uniforms? Bigger guns? Questions...

Dragon Five Actual
04-18-2013, 01:56 PM
I am trying to play a sniper character, have the camo face paint, but the only clothing options I have are the bright goofy looking options that come with missions or pay for in the shop. I am not too far into the game but are their actual camo fatigues or armor in the game that is getable? Feels kind of ******ed to be a sniper wearing non-blending in clothing.

What is the camo-iron man looking armor? Pre-order award?

Has anyone seen a usable minigun yet? That would be awesome.

Is there a way to hot key weapons so I could use say, my grenade launcher, machine gun, and missile launcher?

Napalm Sunrise
04-18-2013, 01:59 PM
Infiltrator Armor is part of a Pursuit, the Marpat version is from Digital Deluxe upgrade or any of the collector's editions. The minigun in the game is called the Reaper and is not available except in certain conditions you can't buy one. Hotkeys maybe? Are you on pc?

Jestunhi
04-18-2013, 02:00 PM
I am trying to play a sniper character, have the camo face paint, but the only clothing options I have are the bright goofy looking options that come with missions or pay for in the shop. I am not too far into the game but are their actual camo fatigues or armor in the game that is getable? Feels kind of ******ed to be a sniper wearing non-blending in clothing.Not really any camo-looking gear, other than the "camo-iron man looking armor".

What is the camo-iron man looking armor? Pre-order award?Deluxe / ultimate item. Although they are not supposed to be using this skin and should be red or blue so that may change in the future. The good news is that means the skin is supposed to be acquirable by some other means (at some point).

Has anyone seen a usable minigun yet? That would be awesome.Certain missions / challenges give special weapons, miniguns are one of them. But you cannot have one as your standard weapon.

Is there a way to hot key weapons so I could use say, my grenade launcher, machine gun, and missile launcher?

No.

Kommissar Kaede
04-18-2013, 02:00 PM
That armor you first mention is probably the Ark Infiltrator armour, you can get it from the digital deluxe upgrade actually (so if you're willing to get 30 days of 10% scrip/XP (which helps justify the cost of the package) as an option).

There is a heavy weapon ingame thats minigun like, but I forget its actual name. Its often used in the rampages. Sadly, its not something you can hold onto permenantly.

I'm not sure if there is a way to hotkey between loadouts. Realize you normally can only have two weapons equipped at a time.