PDA

View Full Version : why is san fransisco so empty

watk
04-18-2013, 07:47 PM
Did they just quit making side missions etc. You spend all that time going fun **** then you get to San Fran and there isn't hardly anything to me that's dissappointing. Its like they just quit creating emergencies side quest etc.

Verios44
04-18-2013, 07:49 PM
Did they just quit making side missions etc. You spend all that time going fun **** then you get to San Fran and there isn't hardly anything to me that's dissappointing. Its like they just quit creating emergencies side quest etc.

You odviously havent beat nim yet. I have done every side mission up to SF and all main missions and SF is littered with side mission markers. Also, there sre plenty of emergencies. All over the place.

EDIT: I have done no side missions in SF yet.

watk
04-18-2013, 07:50 PM
No haven't beaten nim

axiod
04-18-2013, 07:52 PM
before even beating nim there are tons of side missions. only thing its lacking is quick travel hubs

brute
think u took a wrong turn somewhere. in san fran there tons of emergencies so much so its just annoying going back there to do anything ..

Wooisme
San Fran is death trap all over. Can't just stand around when dark matters are all over the place.

Verios44
04-18-2013, 07:54 PM
Now a days I spend most of my time in sanfran. Last region to get gold on time trials for me.

Dirt Nap
04-18-2013, 08:27 PM
SF arkfalls are awesome because there is only ever like two to four dudes that actually show up.

RequiemPrime
04-18-2013, 08:35 PM
SF arkfalls are awesome because there is only ever like two to four dudes that actually show up.

You ain't lyin. Taking down a Progenitor in the North can be done before it activates the Fourth Arm. In the South....it can manage to repair the damn thing twice.

Verios44
04-18-2013, 08:38 PM
You ain't lyin. Taking down a Progenitor in the North can be done before it activates the Fourth Arm. In the South....it can manage to repair the damn thing twice.

Thats because less than 15% of the game population have progressed to San Fran or have friends who have the fast travel so they can get it.

Dirt Nap
04-18-2013, 08:46 PM
I did all four(Or is it five?) of the shield generator/crystal destructions on a scrapper arkfall in SF last night by myself.... two dudes showed up and made the major event a little tougher.

RanulfWolfBorne
04-18-2013, 08:49 PM
Yeah, before I got to SanFran I was hoping it would be like a war zone between players and Dark Matter, not this Hellish Death Pit that sucks me in and just makes me cry for trying to walk 100m.

derby0187
04-18-2013, 09:15 PM
I would be down there more often but due to the fact that lots dark matter can hit you way across the map and dead on and you CANT hit them. if they would tone down their range to where I have a better fight chance I would be doen there more often. another reason is its plain. one fast travel and only 2 vending places in the whole area. not realy worth my time staying down there. but truthfully I cant stand those snipers. I cant be shooting the hell out of them with a assault rifle and even if they flinch back they still hit dead on...to me its a little bs....but that's just my opinion.

RanulfWolfBorne
04-18-2013, 09:26 PM
I can understand those issues I'm dealing with them now. Dark Matter beats the hell out of me all the time. If they toned them down to much they would be as challenging as lesser enemies, but I do agree they should be toned down some. I'm still hoping that eventually SanFran will be the constant battleground I was hoping for.

cusman
04-18-2013, 11:22 PM

Definitely get better completion weapon/shield awards in SF than rest of areas.

EmoPyroNecrosis
04-18-2013, 11:29 PM
Real reason why San Fran is so empty and void of life... Torc Mok farted when he crossed the Bridge no, really true story, and those Sensoth Farts man, woo-wee they are bad, only thing that beats em' are the Libi's but I refuse to stand near Varus when he lets one go. I heard he took down a Bioman by ****ting himself once.

Fiancee
04-18-2013, 11:32 PM
Only areas what are populated are the contract area like today Major Ruins. Maybe it just me but there should be 4 contract per faction.

EmoPyroNecrosis
04-18-2013, 11:34 PM
2 per faction, 1-2 in San Fran, 2-4 in Madara/Marin/Suso/Mt Tam, 1 daily, one weekly, and 2 are PvP((which belong to Echelon))

then 2, are in co-op instances, these belong to paradise.

as recap: at any given week, their are 1 or 2 contracts to do in San Fran, 2 to 4 to do in Madara/Marin/Susi/Mt Tam, 1-3 are co-op instance related, such as getting head gear from muties in delta bunker, or masks from raiders at 101, and then two for finishing a co-op, these are for Paradise, one weekly one daily. 2 PvP related that belong to Echelon, and that's the contract set up.

Kard
04-18-2013, 11:34 PM
Real reason why San Fran is so empty and void of life... Torc Mok farted when he crossed the Bridge no, really true story, and those Sensoth Farts man, woo-wee they are bad, only thing that beats em' are the Libi's but I refuse to stand near Varus when he lets one go. I heard he took down a Bioman by ****ting himself once.

This came out of nowhere and almost made me snort milk out my nose.

Amarant
04-18-2013, 11:37 PM

yea but you don't get anythin extra for completing them by yourself

derby0187
04-18-2013, 11:38 PM
only areas what are populated are the contract area like today major ruins. Maybe it just me but there should be 4 contract per faction.

i agree.....

Dirt Nap
04-19-2013, 12:30 AM
yea but you don't get anythin extra for completing them by yourself

I got a sense of badassery for myself.

EmoPyroNecrosis
04-20-2013, 02:26 AM
I got a sense of badassery for myself.

Be careful not to become Mr Tourge....