PDA

View Full Version : Episode pursuits in San Fran city?

METALPUNKS
04-18-2013, 08:28 PM
So I see there is some intel that's in the actual city. How am I supposed to get that and complete it if I'm nowhere near getting to the city and won't be for a while.

Sarin
04-18-2013, 08:37 PM
So I see there is some intel that's in the actual city. How am I supposed to get that and complete it if I'm nowhere near getting to the city and won't be for a while.

Get through the storyline as soon as you can :)

Pretty much all I can suggest. Either that or party up with someone who is already in San Fran then teleport to them with the "go to" option in the quick menu.

Good luck!

0_d4RK_FaLLen
04-18-2013, 08:38 PM

If in US and on xbox hit me up. I haven't gone far enough in story to be there but had friend take me to fast travel point so I could complete them. Know where recorders, mutants are as well.

Dirt Nap
04-18-2013, 08:41 PM
You gotta go to the Golden Gate Bridge and melee that big robot to get across.

Misto29
04-18-2013, 08:44 PM
You gotta go to the Golden Gate Bridge and melee that big robot to get across.

And be sure to bring a holy hand grenade, because 150 so odd people could not bring that thing done together. :eek:

Yokai
04-18-2013, 09:09 PM
Do you have any friends or clan mates on the same platform as you? You can simply Go To them if they are in San Francisco, and it will teleport you there. You can then tie to the one and only fast travel there (Overpass, in the middle of the map). And have full access after that.

Or join coops and ask your coop groupmates if any of then have access. If so, ask one of them to help teleport you there after the coop is finished.

Cyripax NeoPrime
04-18-2013, 09:14 PM
Can someone help me with teleporting to san fran? On ps3 psn veraclty