PDA

View Full Version : What's your best streak?

FlamingNinja007
04-18-2013, 10:59 PM
I was wondering what everyone's best ark streak was, or, more specifically, your best first place ark streak?

Mine was tonight. I took first place three times in a row, and I am not even using my best gear (thanks to the interesting level up system, I am using a blue weapon instead of a purple with a synergy to level up the right weapon for me).

I am willing to bet that someone has way more first place streaks than I do.

Cutlass Jack
04-18-2013, 11:00 PM
I keep trying to streak, but there's no unequip button yet for my outfits...

EdgeTW
04-18-2013, 11:04 PM
I was wondering what everyone's best ark streak was, or, more specifically, your best first place ark streak?

Mine was tonight. I took first place three times in a row, and I am not even using my best gear (thanks to the interesting level up system, I am using a blue weapon instead of a purple with a synergy to level up the right weapon for me).

I am willing to bet that someone has way more first place streaks than I do.

Four. I'm in starter gear.

FlamingNinja007
04-18-2013, 11:05 PM

I'm crying from laughter right now.

Sarin
04-18-2013, 11:06 PM

Ahah, gold.

My best streak? I dunno, 2? I get bored fast with ArkFalls, can't keep doing them or it gets to me. :D

FlamingNinja007
04-18-2013, 11:10 PM
Ahah, gold.

My best streak? I dunno, 2? I get bored fast with ArkFalls, can't keep doing them or it gets to me. :D

Apparently, they lowered the amount of keycodes people get from arkfalls? Maybe I just read a post from a whiner.

Gabbro1000
04-18-2013, 11:13 PM
Not sure about streaks, but I am INCREDIBLY sad and have taken 24 pictures of the tv with me being at the top of the board... yep, with the mobile phone. I won't apologise, I don't remember EVER coming first in any game where I'm up against real people.

Illessen
04-18-2013, 11:22 PM
I did 23million damage in a single arkfall once. Only because I was the ONLY person to show up at the scrapper arkfall and destroy every single one of them before moving onto the boss and halfway into that fight another two people FINALLY showed up to help me kill off that guy. Soloing the shield generator minors inside the major was easy as cake, but soloing a progenitor is darn near impossible :p What did I get out of it? 6 keys 5k exp and some scrip, not even a grenade/shield mod >.<

Shawnchapp
04-18-2013, 11:24 PM
I normally in the top 4 if i can get some minors in before the big boss but when i show up around the big boss i manage to get top 15

November
04-18-2013, 11:25 PM
I'd like to see how I did, but 70% of the time the scoreboard counts my score as 0 when I know for a fact I placed top 5 at least. :/

Shawnchapp
04-18-2013, 11:26 PM
I'd like to see how I did, but 70% of the time the scoreboard counts my score as 0 when I know for a fact I placed top 5 at least. :/

it's becuase you're using the cluster nades.

Gemel Creed
04-18-2013, 11:33 PM
ive gotten several 1st places with big groups...i dont think more than two in a row...it is easier to get in the top 10 if you complete all of the mini arkfalls in a major arkfall before the boss battle...this will definitely help you get higher up than just showing up for the final boss battle which is normally like 1/2-2/3 of the players in an arkfall

Era
04-18-2013, 11:51 PM
I'm more interested in highest scores.

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii197/Strifera/Iwin_zps75f1923e.jpg

I think I'm in the running.

ShadowStrike
04-18-2013, 11:55 PM
it's becuase you're using the cluster nades.

is this the problem in ark falls when you get 0 damage? This keeps happening to me ive got the kill shot on the hellion and still had 0 damage lol. Looks like im changing my nades for arkfalls lol

Shawnchapp
04-18-2013, 11:58 PM
is this the problem in ark falls when you get 0 damage? This keeps happening to me ive got the kill shot on the hellion and still had 0 damage lol. Looks like im changing my nades for arkfalls lol

Yes its a glitch if you use the cluster at any of the minors or majors or even co-op Dmg does not get recorded

Raico Sansin
04-19-2013, 12:03 AM

don't use clusterbomb grenades they're the glitch that causes that to happen in arkfalls and pvp

November
04-19-2013, 12:05 AM
Yes its a glitch if you use the cluster at any of the minors or majors or even co-op Dmg does not get recorded
Interesting, guess I'll start using a bio grenade in Ark falls/co-cop for crowd control. Thanks for the info.

SavageWolf
04-19-2013, 12:43 AM
I wouldn't know. Everytime i'm at an arkfall from the start (When it's most likely i'll be top) my damage is a big fat 0. Last night for instance, destroyed a crystal by myself and done half another by myself then the big fight. Over 100 kills......... 0 damage. Pi$$es me of man

Edit: just saw the above posts... and yes i use cluster nades. wish i heard about this before lol.

FlamingNinja007
04-19-2013, 11:23 AM
I'm more interested in highest scores.

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii197/Strifera/Iwin_zps75f1923e.jpg

I think I'm in the running.

I am pretty sure I had more dmg than that solely because I was the only one for 3 out of the 4 (maybe 5) parts of the arkfall, but I do not know.

Interesting, guess I'll start using a bio grenade in Ark falls/co-cop for crowd control. Thanks for the info.

I wouldn't use bio nades, unless they are the humanoid NPCs.